India-Forums

OUCH ! chanta laga (neil bhatt )

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
yupeee ! he got itBig smile he got itTongue he got it..Wink...naah not kissy or hugs Embarrassed uska birthright ...a tight slap from his lady LOLarey dont make any hunches Confusedit was actually a part of his performanceWink where jayshree aka razia slapped him for irritating heClapr  
aiwan hi bache ko  galat samajh rahe the LOLWink

ok how many of u became nostalgic with that slapEmbarrassed i was to completely nuts and still roflingLOL 

bechara blue boy proved he is ultimate thapad king Staritne thepla mummy dearest ne nahi khilaya honge jitne bache ne heroine se thapad kha liye Ouch...i m sure the infamous dabang dialogue of sonakshi must be written by neil

thapad se darr nahi lagta sahib pyaar se lagta haiWink

and my dearest gang mujhe thapad se jyada darr lagta hai Winkisliye no thapad and mojiris at me waise bhi bachi bimar haiOuch
i missed u all and love uEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzwithout-fathomBioinfo_ChaituKeithuuchweetu-Srushti-manzilmukulEXOL

sukriti19a Senior Member
sukriti19a
sukriti19a

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Hi arti dear how's ur hand... did u like Neil new lookWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21KeithuuBioinfo_ChaituIncensemanzilmukul

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukriti19a

Hi arti dear how's ur hand... did u like Neil new lookWink
nahi he was looking like bali ka bakraWink and palster is gonne bas ab thodha thoda excercise karni hai guess what i m excersing in india forms typing and making post good for my health naa and i missed u 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzBioinfo_Chaitu-Cskluv-Keithuumanzilmukul

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
ArtiHugfinally caught you.how are you doing?hope you are feeling better.Take careBig smile

when I saw that slap I went crazy.It was too funny.bechare ko thappad se mukti is janam mein tho nahi milegi shaayadROFLAnyways Neil ne Kesar ke naam ki izzat rakh li chaanta khaakeLOL

MR21Bioinfo_ChaituKeithuuIncensemanzilmukul

Keithuu IF-Rockerz
Keithuu
Keithuu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
hahahhahaha..mujhe bhi wo thappad dekhke gullu's slapathon yaad aaya...Tongue
 lubbd his look...Embarrassed
take care arti dearwa...Big smile

MR21minizzBioinfo_ChaituIncensemanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

My chotu Govinda OMG Hug I was in splits when I saw that slap.ROFL.Tch tch poor boy ye thappad kab picha chodega uska..ROFL

But Yes Mujhe bhi wo slapathon yaad aya gullu kaOuchCry

Get well soon dearHug

Edited by manzilmukul - 16 December 2011 at 8:19am

MR21minizzBioinfo_ChaituKeithuuIncense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

ArtiHugfinally caught you.how are you doing?hope you are feeling better.Take careBig smile haan me was in silent mode kitna mushkil hota hai silently stalk karna and  and then neil ka performance tha i can come back from hell like undertaker saw neil... so me on cloud nine (siree thats my cloud )Big smile

when I saw that slap I went crazy.It was too funny.bechare ko thappad se mukti is janam mein tho nahi milegi shaayadROFLAnyways Neil ne Kesar ke naam ki izzat rakh li chaanta khaakeLOL yap he is grandmaster in getting thapad initally i thought malika or saroji  will talk about that thapad they usually do wen i guy gets a thapad but not here even they know yeh roz k baat hai and i missed u and ur ff alot Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzBioinfo_ChaituKeithuu

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keithuu

hahahhahaha..mujhe bhi wo thappad dekhke gullu's slapathon yaad aaya...Tongue
 lubbd his look...Embarrassedyaa jayshree ko gullu maiyaa se ache se practice lene chahiye thi chiii kitna sweetly mara Ouchdo tight slap dene chahiye the the banda hume kabse tarasa raha hai and u lubbed his look mujhe to beared bakra lag raha thaLOL
take care arti dearwa...Big smile u too kiethwaa i missed u so much and i loved their jodi ekdum hot and sweet soup k tarah haiDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzBioinfo_ChaituKeithuu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index