Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

|| NiShal / VirMaan : The Nok - Jhok Jodi || FC #1 (Page 5)

meLuvsParul IF-Sizzlerz
meLuvsParul
meLuvsParul

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
wowww...there is a nishal/virman FC here...cooolll...hellooo all virmanians here,,,,plzz be active in the ek hazaro forum also..support virman/nishal there tooo..lol...

ayaniie-chan IF-Dazzler
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
*Maya enters the scene*...too many flashbacks today, it was intriguin' & i really wanna know what happened but hope she doesn't create too much problems for VirMan & end the relationship before it even gets started!

Virman scene today was good at least the 1st half, Manvi really needs to learn to shut up at times, unintentionally she worsens things.. poor Virat!

Shweta, where are you?! It seems like i'm talkin' to myself... right now, we're keepin' this FC alive.. where is everyone else?! Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwet-

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
wow din knew there is VirMan/NiShal FC here...plz do add my name also to d member list... i am vry much in loveee wid this couple...they r my latest obsession...Day Dreaming
ayaniie-chan IF-Dazzler
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I hope everyone will be active here!

@nikki028- hi, welcome~ let's have some VirMan talk!! Smile 
VirMan forever! Heart

-Shwet-

-Shwet- Goldie
-Shwet-
-Shwet-

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Aww . . . . .loved you post Annie and I am there with you. Even I felt the same. I couldn't have said this any better. Really loved the scene. It was truly adorable. Loved it. Smile

And, yea I am really sorry for being inactive. Its all the HW + exams and the inspection. So, I am really loaded but couldn't stay away for long. 
I am really sorry for not being in touch but I saw the scenes and I agree that Maanvi should seriously "STUP UP" at times . . . . 

And, I really don't know where the other NiShalians are . . . . I think we need to post a topic in the EHMMBH Forum informing them about the FC.

Anyways, welcome people. I will surely add you to the FC list. Smile

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 

Annie . . . . .keep rocking and do keep the FC active. Loads of Love.
Take Care.

And yes, Happy New Year !!!!!! Big smile

ayaniie-chan

ayaniie-chan IF-Dazzler
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Last few VirMan scenes in the serial have been amazin'...when he apologises to her... too good~

Happy New Year!! ^^

I think all the Nishalians are in the other AT in the forum.. 

I'm probably gonna be very inactive this month so, take care & keep this FC alive~

-Shwet-

..luv_shahid.. IF-Sizzlerz
..luv_shahid..
..luv_shahid..

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I am in I am in Big smile

-Shwet-

-Shwet- Goldie
-Shwet-
-Shwet-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

@Shwetasri:

" Isne apna screw pakka kahin gira diya hai...ladki bhi bina screw ke hi dhundni padegi!" Yup, that was the best!! ROFLROFLROFL she has a rather high opinion of herself there! 

And then when Maanvi had called him and had straight away asked about her didi's whereabouts, Viraat reaction was too good too. . . . .he seemed kind of happy then poor guy got offended! i loved how he turned punjabi when his haalkhabar wasn't asked LOL 

Ohh.. though don't you think it's like a sign how they say things like "i don't normally do this...but.." [today's epi, manvi says she doesn't call people who hang up on her & on jeevika's sangeet & weddin', viraat said the same thing]] like they're already makin' exception for each other! Totally lovin' this couple!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming Gettin' uber-excited!! Wink

yes, i'm also hopin' there'll be a cute scene in Jeevika's b'day!Day Dreaming

You too goodnight! & take care~Smile

Absolutely loved what you said. . . . . couldn't have agreed more. Actually, you have really said it all . . . . . . love their Unique relationship. I was seriously awwing while watching those scenes. It looks so natural. Man, they are driving me crazy . . . . Silly

But, I like getting carried away when it comes to NiShal and I always get a hangover whenever I see their scenes . . . . they have this peculiar effect on me. Embarrassed

Anywasy, hope to get more of VirMan . . . . . 

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 

@..luv_shahid.. (Sorry, I don't know your name Embarrassed) : Welcome to the FC. Hug

Go to top