Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

|| NiShal / VirMaan : The Nok - Jhok Jodi || FC #1 (Page 3)

Elena1 Groupbie
Elena1
Elena1

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Omg !! How cool hu :D plizz add me in this list too :D !!Virmann roxx :D !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwet-

ayaniie-chan IF-Dazzler
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Are VirMan even part of the Show ? !! Confused !! I dont Think so Confused !! its like the show belongs to virika *rolls eyes* ! anyways thnks for this ! atleast we can anyfin we want !! 

i know right! & even then virika aren't utilisin' their screentime! they just stare at each other! Disapprove
i miss VirMan!! though in y'dae's epi Manvi was talkin' to Virat's pic for few sec..that's kind of somethin'.. anyhow, please, talk to the real person!! Smile lookin' forward to it!

-Shwet-

-Shwet- Goldie
-Shwet-
-Shwet-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

Are VirMan even part of the Show ? !! Confused !! I dont Think so Confused !! its like the show belongs to virika *rolls eyes* ! anyways thnks for this ! atleast we can anyfin we want !! 

i know right! & even then virika aren't utilisin' their screentime! they just stare at each other! Disapprove
i miss VirMan!! though in y'dae's epi Manvi was talkin' to Virat's pic for few sec..that's kind of somethin'.. anyhow, please, talk to the real person!! Smile lookin' forward to it!

Absolutely agree with you both . . . . . I really hope that they both talk today at least. I really can't help but be desperate to watch them together. Cry Broken Heart

Man, they both have literally made me crazy . . . . .Hope to see them together back really really soon. I really hope that the CVs think of us and at least give us a phone convo, after all something is better than nothing. . . . .Wink

Well, till then I am busy watching their adorable and cute VMs . . . . .O Gosh, I really have gone crazy for them . . . . .but then thats not their fault either, they both are really cute and adorable together . . . . .hmm. Day Dreaming

I just can't stop drooling and adoring them . . . . Am I the only one?!!!! I guess I have really gone crazy . . . SillyStern Smile . . . .

Anyways, back to the topic - Hope to see VirMan scenes soon. 

ayaniie-chan

ayaniie-chan IF-Dazzler
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shwetasri-

Absolutely agree with you both . . . . . I really hope that they both talk today at least. I really can't help but be desperate to watch them together. Cry Broken Heart

Man, they both have literally made me crazy . . . . .Hope to see them together back really really soon. I really hope that the CVs think of us and at least give us a phone convo, after all something is better than nothing. . . . .Wink

Well, till then I am busy watching their adorable and cute VMs . . . . .O Gosh, I really have gone crazy for them . . . . .but then thats not their fault either, they both are really cute and adorable together . . . . .hmm. Day Dreaming

I just can't stop drooling and adoring them . . . . Am I the only one?!!!! I guess I have really gone crazy . . . SillyStern Smile . . . .

Anyways, back to the topic - Hope to see VirMan scenes soon. 

OMG, what you said came true!! they had a phone convo!! except Manvi accidentally angered Viraat so he hung up TWICE! Ouch i can only think that had she not said that there'd have been a longer convo between them! Cry before that though it was good while it lasted! Smile

Anyway, I think you should say more things & see if it comes true!! Tongue

Oh no, don't worry you aren't the only one! I've gone crazy too! Wink I've watched all VirMan cuts from the serial on youtube! & i only watched the interview y'day... anythin' else left?!LOL

Please, pleaase MORE VIRMAN scenes! Day Dreaming We should request more of their interviews on SBS as well!! Wink

-Shwet-

-Shwet- Goldie
-Shwet-
-Shwet-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

OMG, what you said came true!! they had a phone convo!! except Manvi accidentally angered Viraat so he hung up TWICE! Ouch i can only think that had she not said that there'd have been a longer convo between them! Cry before that though it was good while it lasted! Smile

Anyway, I think you should say more things & see if it comes true!! Tongue

Oh no, don't worry you aren't the only one! I've gone crazy too! Wink I've watched all VirMan cuts from the serial on youtube! & i only watched the interview y'day... anythin' else left?!LOL

Please, pleaase MORE VIRMAN scenes! Day Dreaming We should request more of their interviews on SBS as well!! Wink

O Man, it actually came true Shocked Pinch!!!!!!!!!!! Yipeee . . . . . PartyDancing
I had a big smile pasted to my face when I was hearing their convo and then suddenly it disappeared but still I am really happy that the CVs considered VirMan and his past is getting reveled, so I am quite satisfied. 

I really hope that they meet in Jeevika's B'Day Bash, and end their meeting on a better and a happy note, thought I don't want them to separate . . . .  . . but whatever it is, I am really happy to see them talk. And Maanvi was sooo hilarious !!!!!!

I was like LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL when she said that " Isne apna screw pakka kahin gira diya hai...ladki bhi bina screw ke hi dhundni padegi!" O Man, this part was really really hilarious.

And then when Maanvi had called him and had straight away asked about her didi's whereabouts, Viraat reaction was too good too. . . . .

All in all, it was like getting rain after a whole dry summer . . . . .Love them together. Day Dreaming

Anyways, Good Night Annie. Take Care. Smile
ayaniie-chan IF-Dazzler
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@Shwetasri:

" Isne apna screw pakka kahin gira diya hai...ladki bhi bina screw ke hi dhundni padegi!" Yup, that was the best!! ROFLROFLROFL she has a rather high opinion of herself there! 

And then when Maanvi had called him and had straight away asked about her didi's whereabouts, Viraat reaction was too good too. . . . .he seemed kind of happy then poor guy got offended! i loved how he turned punjabi when his haalkhabar wasn't asked LOL 

Ohh.. though don't you think it's like a sign how they say things like "i don't normally do this...but.." [today's epi, manvi says she doesn't call people who hang up on her & on jeevika's sangeet & weddin', viraat said the same thing]] like they're already makin' exception for each other! Totally lovin' this couple!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming Gettin' uber-excited!! Wink

yes, i'm also hopin' there'll be a cute scene in Jeevika's b'day!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

You too goodnight! & take care~Smile

-Shwet-

ayaniie-chan IF-Dazzler
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Another phone conversation! hope there'll be more of VirMan scenes tomorrow!Day Dreaming 
Manvi is now a jangli billii!! Love you Viraat! also, for the 'surprise' it was definitely your idea too, right! You did that on purpose so, you could meet Manvi! Tongue Not bad! 
.Ohana. IF-Achieverz
.Ohana.
.Ohana.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
heya guy ...i m new here nd i love virman(nishal) rockxxx
omg i cnt wait 4 more virman scene specially jeevika birthday cuz our manu gonna come at vadera house..Smile

Go to top