Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Another phone conversation! hope there'll be more of VirMan scenes tomorrow!😍 
Manvi is now a jangli billii!! Love you Viraat! also, for the 'surprise' it was definitely your idea too, right! You did that on purpose so, you could meet Manvi! ðŸ˜› Not bad! 
.Ohana. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
heya guy ...i m new here nd i love virman(nishal) rockxxx
omg i cnt wait 4 more virman scene specially jeevika birthday cuz our manu gonna come at vadera house..😊
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
@prinzylvsKaSh: hi, i'm annie. Welcome to the FC, lookin' forward to interactin' with you. hope you have fun here!😊

Yes, yes, i'm also lookin' forward to tomorrow's episode [Swamini's reaction in the preview wasn't good when the 'gift' was opened!] & hope there's lots more VirMan scenes to come!! ðŸ˜
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello people !!!!! ðŸ˜ƒ
Man, we got to get another phone convo and a new pet name for Maanvi - Jungli Billi. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 
Anyways, I am really happy to see them talk, it feels so good. ðŸ˜

@Annie - I agree with you, the surprise was Viraat's idea . . . . hmm, he wants to meet his jungli billi. ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜› . . . . . .nice idea Viraat. ðŸ˜Š
Looking forward to today's episode . . . . . really excited. ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸĪŠ

@prinzylvsKaSh -  Welcome to the FC ðŸ˜Š, yeah really can't wait to see them together again . . . . ðŸ˜ƒ Hope that we get some amazing and adorable VirMans scenes today.*Fingers Crossed*.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 
Here's the link of the X-Mas special IV of NiShal. Enjoy. They both are really adorable. ðŸ˜

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aClUVyMS-t4#![/YOUTUBE]

Merry Christmas !!!!!
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
@Shwetasri: I know, Viraat is just too good! 😆 Oooh, in y'day's epi instead of 'tum' didn't he say 'tu'? they're gettin' close!😉 I really hope we see more of them today!!😍 I can't seem to get enough of them that I started readin' 2 of their fanfic & now i've read all the chapters so far, still not satisfied, i'm sooo goin' crazy!!
Thanks for that video! they're too cute! I could watch them all day/night ðŸ˜ I just love how they're the same in real life, Kushal makin' fun of her for sayin' "marry" instead of "merry" & constantly teasin'/correctin' her, esp the sweets, next diwali!...love you guys even more! 
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi, Please also add me to the VirMan FC. 
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Y'day was too good!! Viraat was adorable & sweet! He doesn't make a cup of tea for himself yet he made a cake for Manvi's sake! Loved their usual banter! Although it was through phone again but at least they had longer scene ! He even wrote 'di' instead of 'bhabhi' & Manvi acknowledged Viraat's contribution... they're sooo perfect together!! hope there's more VirMan scenes tomorrow!😍
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey people !!!!! I can't believe that I missed the episode!!!!  ðŸĨš. But, the work so much that it skipped my mind. ðŸ˜­

Anyways, I am running straight away to watch that adorable scenes, Annie from your post it seems that an adorable treat it waiting for me . . . .😉.

Bye guys and yes, Merry Christmas. ðŸ˜Š
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
You really need to watch it! Virat is at his very best! hehe.. i'm now off to watch today's epi :)
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Best scene:[at least for me!ðŸ˜ģ]

Virat: phone par tang karna kafi nahi tha? jo apni sadi huwi awaz k saath saath apni sadi huwi sakkal bhi ghar pe lekar a gayi ho?..😆

Manvi: tumhari nazarein thodi na hai, button hai, ab kharab nazaron ko khubsuraat chize bhi kharab hi dikhti hai...problem tumhari nazar mein hai, tumhari dimag mein hai samajh gaye na..

Virat: achha, achha.. akkal ta maine chalai hi nahi, tum to woh gharwali k saath free saali offer wali ho..

Loved how Manvi looks at Virat for help like for some explanation.. ðŸ˜Š
Virat: "beta, dadaji k rule no 75 k anusar na cake sirf khate hai mu pe nahi lagate, thik hai na.." 

last but not the least:
Virat: "bhabhi ko bhai ka gift sabse achha lagha, right? yani ki derfutiya!"

Btw, did anyone notice Virat lookin' at Manvi when Jeevika turns to Manvi to feed her the cake then turns?.. is it just me readin' too much into it or was he REALLY lookin' at Manvi with his kind, lovin', sympathetic eyes!😍 he CARES.. i know we established that but still these moments are PURE-MAGIC i swear!!

They were amazin'!!👏 VirMan forever!!âĪïļ