Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Shwetasri-

😃 . . . . .absolutely right, VirMaan is seriously THE Hottest Jodi around. 
Me too, looking forward to some real fun and VirMaan scenes. ðŸ˜ Hope that the CVs think about this. . . . ..

Missing them. . . . ðŸĨš

yup, i wonder when they'll start focusin' on these two! they make the show watchable!! i âĪïļ how it's not just arguin' anymore, virat has actually started carin' for her, love-hate relationship at it's very best!! 😍 can't get enough of them but at the moment not really gettin' enough! ðŸ˜­
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
No VirMan scenes today either! ðŸ˜”😒 ðŸ˜­
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Where's everyone? ðŸ˜• 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Are VirMan even part of the Show ? !! 😕 !! I dont Think so 😕 !! its like the show belongs to virika *rolls eyes* ! anyways thnks for this ! atleast we can anyfin we want !! 

Elena1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg !! How cool hu :D plizz add me in this list too :D !!Virmann roxx :D !!
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

Are VirMan even part of the Show ? !! 😕 !! I dont Think so 😕 !! its like the show belongs to virika *rolls eyes* ! anyways thnks for this ! atleast we can anyfin we want !! 

i know right! & even then virika aren't utilisin' their screentime! they just stare at each other! ðŸ˜’
i miss VirMan!! though in y'dae's epi Manvi was talkin' to Virat's pic for few sec..that's kind of somethin'.. anyhow, please, talk to the real person!! ðŸ˜Š lookin' forward to it!
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

i know right! & even then virika aren't utilisin' their screentime! they just stare at each other! ðŸ˜’
i miss VirMan!! though in y'dae's epi Manvi was talkin' to Virat's pic for few sec..that's kind of somethin'.. anyhow, please, talk to the real person!! ðŸ˜Š lookin' forward to it!

Absolutely agree with you both . . . . . I really hope that they both talk today at least. I really can't help but be desperate to watch them together. ðŸ˜­ ðŸĨš

Man, they both have literally made me crazy . . . . .Hope to see them together back really really soon. I really hope that the CVs think of us and at least give us a phone convo, after all something is better than nothing. . . . .😉

Well, till then I am busy watching their adorable and cute VMs . . . . .O Gosh, I really have gone crazy for them . . . . .but then thats not their fault either, they both are really cute and adorable together . . . . .hmm. ðŸ˜

I just can't stop drooling and adoring them . . . . Am I the only one?!!!! I guess I have really gone crazy . . . ðŸĪŠðŸ˜ģ . . . .

Anyways, back to the topic - Hope to see VirMan scenes soon. 
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shwetasri-

Absolutely agree with you both . . . . . I really hope that they both talk today at least. I really can't help but be desperate to watch them together. ðŸ˜­ ðŸĨš

Man, they both have literally made me crazy . . . . .Hope to see them together back really really soon. I really hope that the CVs think of us and at least give us a phone convo, after all something is better than nothing. . . . .😉

Well, till then I am busy watching their adorable and cute VMs . . . . .O Gosh, I really have gone crazy for them . . . . .but then thats not their fault either, they both are really cute and adorable together . . . . .hmm. ðŸ˜

I just can't stop drooling and adoring them . . . . Am I the only one?!!!! I guess I have really gone crazy . . . ðŸĪŠðŸ˜ģ . . . .

Anyways, back to the topic - Hope to see VirMan scenes soon. 

OMG, what you said came true!! they had a phone convo!! except Manvi accidentally angered Viraat so he hung up TWICE!  i can only think that had she not said that there'd have been a longer convo between them! ðŸ˜­ before that though it was good while it lasted! ðŸ˜Š

Anyway, I think you should say more things & see if it comes true!! ðŸ˜›

Oh no, don't worry you aren't the only one! I've gone crazy too! ðŸ˜‰ I've watched all VirMan cuts from the serial on youtube! & i only watched the interview y'day... anythin' else left?!😆

Please, pleaase MORE VIRMAN scenes! ðŸ˜ We should request more of their interviews on SBS as well!! ðŸ˜‰
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

OMG, what you said came true!! they had a phone convo!! except Manvi accidentally angered Viraat so he hung up TWICE!  i can only think that had she not said that there'd have been a longer convo between them! ðŸ˜­ before that though it was good while it lasted! ðŸ˜Š

Anyway, I think you should say more things & see if it comes true!! ðŸ˜›

Oh no, don't worry you aren't the only one! I've gone crazy too! ðŸ˜‰ I've watched all VirMan cuts from the serial on youtube! & i only watched the interview y'day... anythin' else left?!😆

Please, pleaase MORE VIRMAN scenes! ðŸ˜ We should request more of their interviews on SBS as well!! ðŸ˜‰

O Man, it actually came true ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ĩ!!!!!!!!!!! Yipeee . . . . . ðŸĨģ, 
I had a big smile pasted to my face when I was hearing their convo and then suddenly it disappeared but still I am really happy that the CVs considered VirMan and his past is getting reveled, so I am quite satisfied. 

I really hope that they meet in Jeevika's B'Day Bash, and end their meeting on a better and a happy note, thought I don't want them to separate . . . .  . . but whatever it is, I am really happy to see them talk. And Maanvi was sooo hilarious !!!!!!

I was like ðŸ˜† ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ when she said that " Isne apna screw pakka kahin gira diya hai...ladki bhi bina screw ke hi dhundni padegi!" O Man, this part was really really hilarious.

And then when Maanvi had called him and had straight away asked about her didi's whereabouts, Viraat reaction was too good too. . . . .

All in all, it was like getting rain after a whole dry summer . . . . .Love them together. ðŸ˜

Anyways, Good Night Annie. Take Care. ðŸ˜Š
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
@Shwetasri:

" Isne apna screw pakka kahin gira diya hai...ladki bhi bina screw ke hi dhundni padegi!" Yup, that was the best!! ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ she has a rather high opinion of herself there! 

And then when Maanvi had called him and had straight away asked about her didi's whereabouts, Viraat reaction was too good too. . . . .he seemed kind of happy then poor guy got offended! i loved how he turned punjabi when his haalkhabar wasn't asked 😆 

Ohh.. though don't you think it's like a sign how they say things like "i don't normally do this...but.." [today's epi, manvi says she doesn't call people who hang up on her & on jeevika's sangeet & weddin', viraat said the same thing]] like they're already makin' exception for each other! Totally lovin' this couple!! ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ Gettin' uber-excited!! ðŸ˜‰

yes, i'm also hopin' there'll be a cute scene in Jeevika's b'day!😍😍😍😍

You too goodnight! & take care~😊