|| NiShal / VirMaan : The Nok - Jhok Jodi || FC #1

Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Welcome to the#1 Fan Club of the Nok -Jhok Jodi
                                   -NiShal-

Note : Guys, I want to make one thing very clear - The discussion of NiShal will be as VirMaan, that is the discussion of Nia and Kushal will be as Maanvi and Viraat. πŸ€“ πŸ˜³

A very big hello to you guys πŸ€— and welcome to the First Fan Club of the EnchantingRefreshingMagicalNokh-Jhok Jodi NiShal. πŸ˜

I swear that the first time I saw them, they took-over my heart πŸ˜ ,made my lips curve up πŸ˜Š and a huge smile formed on my face πŸ˜ƒ . I did not see any FC dedicated to them , so I thought to make one in order to show how much I and we all love πŸ€— and appreciate πŸ‘ them. πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Ž

This duo can make me smile πŸ˜ƒ anytime and they make me feel light and refreshing πŸ₯³, but along with that they also make me feel miserable when they don't talk to each other πŸ˜­ πŸ₯Ί. These two can mesmerize me with their Adorable Fights πŸ˜ , their Nohk-Jhok πŸ˜† and their Counter Attacks πŸ€£ ...anyplace, anytime. Many a times they make my stomach pain, my eyes watery . . . .πŸ˜† πŸ€£. 

These two have an indescribable effect on me πŸ€ͺ β˜ΊοΈ. Seeing them together, laughing, fighting, playing...makes my day πŸ˜ƒ. They are a stress buster for me. πŸ˜³

I really can't express how I feel to see them together fighting, pulling each others legs, playing...πŸ˜•  But, then I don't think that there is any need for me to express, as we all go through the same millions of feelings, after all we all are sailing in the same boat...πŸ€ͺπŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯Ί . . . . . .and so on.

Well, guys, I want to tell you that this is the first time that I have made a FC πŸ₯±, and that too of this amazing duo, it means a lot to me. πŸ€” I am a little nervous about it. I really hope that you like it. Keeping my fingers crossed. πŸ˜³

Lastly, loads of love, take care and enjoy. πŸ₯³
And yes, keep loving NiShal . . . . . they truly deserve our love. 

I want to say a lot but I really don't know why I am unable frame the perfect sentences to convey what my heart is feeling and what it wants to express  . So, I would say only one thing - *Feeling ko Samjho*. 
I hope that I wasn't too boring and pakau. πŸ˜³ Well, if I was then do let me know. 
Anyways, Bye guys and happy browsing. πŸ˜‰

-Shwetasri-

Edited by -Shwetasri- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scribbler184 thumbnail

ABOU-

Hey people, this post is dedicated to the amazing actors Nia and Kushal and their personal life.  Well, I have written this whole article and I am sorry in advance, if I have written anything wrong. 

Not much is know about Nia, so I tried to frame her biography by listening to the various IVs of the EHMMBH cast. And Kushal, well he is really a very successful and interesting person. πŸ˜Š

Well, I think that these two actor despite being somewhat the new comers are doing a great job in the industry. They deserve a huge round of Applause πŸ‘ , Lots of Love and Respect. 

I would really love to know more about them . . . . . Umm, πŸ€” I don't know what else to say, so I would just end the topic here. . . . πŸ˜³

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 

Guys, we all love our jolly, chulbuli Nia , isn't it πŸ˜³. So we all have our duties, that is to comment on her IF profile everyday. 

Not only this you can also like her Face Book Page.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 

Guys, we also love our hot and exceptionally handsome Kushal πŸ˜³. So its again our duty to comment on his IF profile everyday. 

You can also like his Face Book Page.

Well, I know that they are #1 for us but still, if you are interested in seeing them in top #10, then please do they following - 

- Please comment on their profile 2 times everyday.

- Comment on their pictures,videos and articles in which they are tagged.

- Even a view to their profile, videos, articles and pictures help in increasing their rank, so please just visit when you are free.

- And getting Telly Buzz articles helps alot. So try asking for their articles.

Scribbler184 thumbnail
This post is Under Construction. πŸ˜‰

Well, but you guys can take a glimpse of it . . . . . 
This post is dedicated entirely to VirMan, their scenes, their IVs etc . . . . . 

Scribbler184 thumbnail

THE RULES -  

Now, this is the most important part of the FC, the Rules section. Guys, I really don't want any of us to get into any kind of trouble and moreover, I also don't want the FC to suffer. So, it is a humble request to follow the rules and keep the FC clean. πŸ˜Š

Thank you guys. πŸ˜Š

THE NISHALIANS -  

Now, this section clearly tells us about all the NiShalians. There are currently 150 members in this Fan Club and many people are joining the club everyday . . . . . . So, the count it still on. 

I want to clear the meaning of the word NiShalians - The craziness that we have for this Awesome Duo makes us different from others. No word can describe what we feel for them, so this word is a new invention which means  - Crazy for NiSHal. And I think that being a NiShalian is amazing. . . . . I love to be one and I know that you all also love it. πŸ˜‰

So, here I present - 

Credit I got this list from the 11th AT of VirMaan in the EHMMBH forum. So thank you.😊 

Note : If anyone is interested in joining the FC or whose name is not written over here, then kindly PM me and I will add your name. 
I know I am going to get a lot of PMs soon. Hope that they don't block my mail. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Recently Added
..luv_shahid..
Elena1
rev4eva
nikki028
Xx-Anilaa-xX
wadi..doll

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Count me in<3
Lovee VirMan/NiShal<3
Luma!
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
VirMaan jahan Misha wahan...plz add me😳😳
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Nice
Count me in
Love virmaan
Scribbler184 thumbnail

Hello guys, well its been 1 whole week and we haven't been able to see any VirMaan scenes πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜­ . I am really kind of desperate to see them together πŸ€ͺand watch all the fun. Seeing them together makes me feel happier πŸ˜. I really love to see them together.

Well, I hope that we could get some VirMaan scenes this week at least. Hope to see them back together soon. πŸ˜³ πŸ€”

BTW, guys . . . . . how is the FC ? πŸ˜• 
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
❀️ VirMan!!
Hottest Jodi around right now!
Lately only Virika scenes have been shown, lookin' forward to more of Virman scenes!! 

Scribbler184 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazzz

Count me in<3

Lovee VirMan/NiShal<3
Luma!

Hi, Added . . . . πŸ˜Š
Yeah, Love NiShal to the core, they are the life of EHMMBH. Love them. πŸ˜

Originally posted by: -Misha-

VirMaan jahan Misha wahan...plz add me😳😳

Hello, πŸ˜Š . . . . .added. 
Well, I think that I have found a crazy NiShalian just like me. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Brklyn_gal

Nice 
Count me in
Love virmaan

You are in . .. . . πŸ˜Š
VirMaan, rock !!!! 

πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: SnehapatelKMH

Love VirMan❀️ 

It is really hard to not to love them, they both are really so cute and adorable. A perfect duo. πŸ˜πŸ˜³ . . . . .Love them.

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

❀️ VirMan!!
Hottest Jodi around right now!
Lately only Virika scenes have been shown, lookin' forward to more of Virman scenes!! 

πŸ˜ƒ . . . . .absolutely right, VirMaan is seriously THE Hottest Jodi around. 
Me too, looking forward to some real fun and VirMaan scenes. πŸ˜ Hope that the CVs think about this. . . . ..

Missing them. . . . πŸ₯Ί