Celebrity Fan Clubs

|| NiShal / VirMaan : The Nok - Jhok Jodi || FC #1

-Shwet- Goldie
-Shwet-
-Shwet-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
 Welcome to the#1 Fan Club of the Nok -Jhok Jodi
                                   -NiShal-

Note : Guys, I want to make one thing very clear - The discussion of NiShal will be as VirMaan, that is the discussion of Nia and Kushal will be as Maanvi and Viraat. Geek Stern Smile

A very big hello to you guys Hug and welcome to the First Fan Club of the EnchantingRefreshingMagicalNokh-Jhok Jodi NiShalDay Dreaming

I swear that the first time I saw them, they took-over my heart Day Dreaming ,made my lips curve up Smile and a huge smile formed on my face Big smile . I did not see any FC dedicated to them Ouch, so I thought to make one in order to show how much I and we all love Hug and appreciate Clap them. Smile Cool

This duo can make me smile Big smile anytime and they make me feel light and refreshing PartyDancing, but along with that they also make me feel miserable when they don't talk to each other Cry Broken Heart. These two can mesmerize me with their Adorable Fights Day Dreaming , their Nohk-Jhok LOL and their Counter Attacks ROFL ...anyplace, anytime. Many a times they make my stomach pain, my eyes watery . . . .LOL ROFL

These two have an indescribable effect on me Silly Blushing. Seeing them together, laughing, fighting, playing...makes my day Big smile. They are a stress buster for me. Embarrassed

I really can't express how I feel to see them together fighting, pulling each others legs, playing...Confused D'oh But, then I don't think that there is any need for me to express, as we all go through the same millions of feelings, after all we all are sailing in the same boat...SillyLOL ROFL Big smile DancingParty Broken Heart . . . . . .and so on.

Well, guys, I want to tell you that this is the first time that I have made a FC Sleepy, and that too of this amazing duo, it means a lot to me. Ermm I am a little nervous about it. I really hope that you like it. Keeping my fingers crossed. Embarrassed

Lastly, loads of love, take care and enjoy. Party
And yes, keep loving NiShal . . . . . they truly deserve our love. Approve

I want to say a lot but I really don't know why I am unable frame the perfect sentences to convey what my heart is feeling and what it wants to express Ouch . So, I would say only one thing - *Feeling ko Samjho*. 
I hope that I wasn't too boring and pakau. Embarrassed Well, if I was then do let me know. Ouch
Anyways, Bye guys and happy browsing. Wink

-Shwetasri-

Edited by -Shwetasri- - 18 December 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

luvzindagiayaniie-chanrev4eva-INFINITE-Fallen Starwadi..doll-PhoenixD-..Sakeena..ChocoSoulNikki_Titli.Ohana.

-Shwet- Goldie
-Shwet-
-Shwet-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged

ABOU-

Hey people, this post is dedicated to the amazing actors Nia and Kushal and their personal life.  Well, I have written this whole article and I am sorry in advance, if I have written anything wrong. 

Not much is know about Nia, so I tried to frame her biography by listening to the various IVs of the EHMMBH cast. And Kushal, well he is really a very successful and interesting person. Smile

Well, I think that these two actor despite being somewhat the new comers are doing a great job in the industry. They deserve a huge round of Applause Clap , Lots of Love and Respect. 

I would really love to know more about them . . . . . Umm, Ermm I don't know what else to say, so I would just end the topic here. . . . Embarrassed

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 

Guys, we all love our jolly, chulbuli Nia , isn't it Embarrassed. So we all have our duties, that is to comment on her IF profile everyday. 

Not only this you can also like her Face Book Page.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 

Guys, we also love our hot and exceptionally handsome Kushal Embarrassed. So its again our duty to comment on his IF profile everyday. 

You can also like his Face Book Page.

Well, I know that they are #1 for us but still, if you are interested in seeing them in top #10, then please do they following - 

- Please comment on their profile 2 times everyday.

- Comment on their pictures,videos and articles in which they are tagged.

- Even a view to their profile, videos, articles and pictures help in increasing their rank, so please just visit when you are free.

- And getting Telly Buzz articles helps alot. So try asking for their articles.

Edited by -Shwetasri- - 18 December 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaniie-chanFallen Star..luv_shahid..Nikki_Titli.Ohana.

-Shwet- Goldie
-Shwet-
-Shwet-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
This post is Under Construction. Wink

Well, but you guys can take a glimpse of it . . . . . 
This post is dedicated entirely to VirMan, their scenes, their IVs etc . . . . . 

Edited by -Shwetasri- - 02 January 2012 at 9:55am
-Shwet- Goldie
-Shwet-
-Shwet-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

THE RULES -  

Now, this is the most important part of the FC, the Rules section. Guys, I really don't want any of us to get into any kind of trouble and moreover, I also don't want the FC to suffer. So, it is a humble request to follow the rules and keep the FC clean. Smile

Thank you guys. Smile

THE NISHALIANS -  

Now, this section clearly tells us about all the NiShalians. There are currently 150 members in this Fan Club and many people are joining the club everyday . . . . . . So, the count it still on. 

I want to clear the meaning of the word NiShalians - The craziness that we have for this Awesome Duo makes us different from others. No word can describe what we feel for them, so this word is a new invention which means  - Crazy for NiSHal. And I think that being a NiShalian is amazing. . . . . I love to be one and I know that you all also love it. Wink

So, here I present - 

Credit I got this list from the 11th AT of VirMaan in the EHMMBH forum. So thank you.Smile 

Note : If anyone is interested in joining the FC or whose name is not written over here, then kindly PM me and I will add your name. 
I know I am going to get a lot of PMs soon. Hope that they don't block my mail. Wink LOL

Recently Added
..luv_shahid..
Elena1
rev4eva
nikki028
Xx-Anilaa-xX
wadi..doll

Edited by -Shwetasri- - 03 April 2012 at 9:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Starwadi..doll-INFINITE-..luv_shahid..-Anilaa-.Ohana.

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Count me in<3
Lovee VirMan/NiShal<3
Luma!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwet-

ChocoSoul IF-Sizzlerz
ChocoSoul
ChocoSoul

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
VirMaan jahan Misha wahan...plz add meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-Shwet-

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Nice
Count me in
Love virmaan

-Shwet-

-Shwet- Goldie
-Shwet-
-Shwet-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Hello guys, well its been 1 whole week and we haven't been able to see any VirMaan scenes Broken Heart Cry . I am really kind of desperate to see them together Sillyand watch all the fun. Seeing them together makes me feel happier Day Dreaming. I really love to see them together.

Well, I hope that we could get some VirMaan scenes this week at least. Hope to see them back together soon. Embarrassed Ermm

BTW, guys . . . . . how is the FC ? Confused Ouch

Go to top