Choti si Zindagi ended!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
*Sniffles* I will Misses Isha Ira Sam and Shravan Im crying at the ended D:๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
It was totally unexpected...
wow so thats it. i was only a casual sort of viewer but became a regular about a month and a half ago.

pity wont get to see more ira /shravan moments which were very amusing

at least it ended on a positive/happy note๐Ÿ˜Š

How did that happen ? It's one day late in our country so I'm not sure if the last epi will still be shown. .Ending the drama abruptly is so unfair to us followers of CSZ. Please don't do this ever again with your other dramas Zee tv.
Until yesterday, I thought the show will continue for quite awhile since their Baba came back and all. But after seeing today's episode, it made more sense. I just wished it lasted a little bit longer, though. It was something I haven't seen on television ever before, and it was quite refreshing! I'll definitely miss the chemistry between Isha/Sam, Ira/Shravan, and the whole essence of the show!
Hi guys,
I appreciate the effort put into all the updates..
However, it would be really great if somebody posted a written update today(at least with the highlights).
Or a summary..

Thanks! : )
omg nooo!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I loved this show sooo much! Sam-Isha and Ravan's chemistry was now starting to develop...and I wanted to see all the kids from the orphanage again and what happened to Bhola! This show had so much potential...can't belive they took it off air ๐Ÿฅบ
I think Bhola  aka Sachal had another show to do and also I will miss Sushmita Devki
but it end just so...it was going so good
how did the show end? i never got to see the ending