Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Shows that hyped & crashed in 2011-Parichay (Page 2)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh4life

Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by kathy71

Dear Parichay Fans,

I have a feeling that the website  where the article is posted is biased and only promotes Star Plus shows. Nonetheless, Parichay is much better than than the crappy shows on Star plus and Zee TV.
This article is really not good for Parichay and will have a negative effect.

kathy

...i know right...i do watch some of star plus craps...Angry

atleast u stil watch crappy shows of star plus after kahin toh hoga i hvn watched any show of star plus 

yep i watch IPKYND. i watch that for barun ...it is nothing but yet another comedy circusLOL...u know how much fan following it has!...D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arsh4life

Originally posted by kathy71

Dear Parichay Fans,

I have a feeling that the website  where the article is posted is biased and only promotes Star Plus shows. Nonetheless, Parichay is much better than than the crappy shows on Star plus and Zee TV.
This article is really not good for Parichay and will have a negative effect.

kathy

...i know right...i do watch some of star plus craps...Angry

atleast u stil watch crappy shows of star plus after kahin toh hoga i hvn watched any show of star plus 

yep i watch IPKYND. i watch that for barun ...it is nothing but yet another comedy circusLOL...u know how much fan following it has!...D'oh
  Comedy Circus.. LOLLOLLOLLOL... I too watch Iss Pyaar ko kya naam dooon...once in a while...

Edited by nancy1996 - 16 December 2011 at 8:11pm
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Comedy Circus.. LOL... I too watch Iss Pyaar ko kya naam dooon...once in a while... [/QUOTE] i tried diya aur baati ...ek hazaaron too...i could hardly watch 10 to 15 epi...then quitLOL...now diya aur baati is in top 5...Shocked...in my POV  i can say the lead have no life at all...have zero acting skill...LOL

Edited by shumi. - 16 December 2011 at 8:16pm
TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
bakwas ...it has good rating ...atleast it has a really good story ...in start it had amazing story not crap like Saathiya who is # 1 but i hate that show ...will never watch such crap show ...and bALH is no better ...donnu why crap shows get TRP ...

infact i don't like TRP counting system...

whatever shows i watch never get TRP LOL

and not every show can be in top 10 and if one show is not in top 10 does not mean it has Crashed 
TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
haan this IPKKND ...crap Copy of Geet ...everything in that show is copied badly frm Geet but that show is getting trp and our Geet never got it ...why ? bcz of Channels ...now TRP does not make Iss pyaar ko better show ...Geet was the Best 
TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

yo...praichay is an average showe!!!!!!!!...certainly it is under estimatedAngryOuch...does the person who evaluated  as an average show is a regular viewer of parichay? Confused

exactly ...that person also included star ya Rockstar LOL...he/she has no idea this show was never hyped ...it was done just  for slot filling before the launch of DID 

and what is this Amma ji ki Galli ...i never heard the name of the show and he/she is calling it Hyped ROFL

and Dharampatni ...comeback of Harshad Chopra ROFL ...was he ever gone frm the industry who needed a comeback ? I thought it was just another show of Harshad LOL but it was his comeback as per this writer LOL
funfan Goldie
funfan
funfan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

haan this IPKKND ...crap Copy of Geet ...everything in that show is copied badly frm Geet but that show is getting trp and our Geet never got it ...why ? bcz of Channels ...now TRP does not make Iss pyaar ko better show ...Geet was the Best 

In my opinion the story of IPKKND and many of its key characters seem to be inspired by Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice.  I love P&P!!! :-)

I completely disagree with this article on Parichay ( Armu4eva, thanks for posting it). I wish more discerning viewers will write reviews/articles and will do justice to Parichay.

Go to top