Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
ofcoz tht mumbai part ws damn irritating bt tht last scn made up for everything and I knw tu chahe bhi toh trade nahi karegi monday kaπŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 111192

phele bar SGP ekta kapoor ka nahi hai iss baat ka dukh ho raha hai mujhe...kekta ka serial hota to woh slap minimum 3 bar dekhne ko miltaπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Renu... par don't worry... SGP ke slap ki intensity Jabardast hoti hai... Dekha tha na kese SONA jake giri thi after SUHANA's Slap... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love suhana  : )

and I am glad she solved it

GOOO SUHANA

GO BM!!
yay!

YE MONDAY kab aayega yaar!!
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

ofcoz tht mumbai part ws damn irritating bt tht last scn made up for everything and I knw tu chahe bhi toh trade nahi karegi monday kaπŸ˜†

Aps -- Title Rakhna... DE DANA DAN... coz I like it... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: *Resham*

chaahe kitni der hoaajye kitna bhi kaam ko monday ko kyuki last week before we close for X mas
lekin likhungi update mein hi
chaanta laga haai laga haan laga
ab aaya BP pahaad ke neeche
mtanwy thumbnail
@Sachi16 i am not bashing suhana . if the bp problem is solved by bm inder and panna i would more happy. cause  4 me sgp is its full cast.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sachi16

Aps -- Title Rakhna... DE DANA DAN... coz I like it... πŸ˜†

theek hai Monday ka title de dana dan 
deal done
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mtanwy

@Sachi16 i am not bashing suhana . if the bp problem is solved by bm inder and panna i would more happy. cause  4 me sgp is its full cast.

This is SGP that is why BM is slapping BP ,had it been any other serial this slap would have been given by lead only.

Originally posted by: .sb.

I saw this whole thing coming.πŸ˜†Suhana devi comes from Mumbai to Delhi to save the dukhiyari Kashyap parivaar..typical SP style.🀣🀣

Anyways waiting for Monday.Damn they wasted so much of time on Mumbai track..screw them😑..the sona track is going nowhere..everyday..same thing..no development in the story..and now to I saw an ad of some new show on this life ok channel while watching SGP and it looks the same like Sona trackπŸ˜•..so kindly shift this Sona track to Life OK as well.πŸ₯±

Agree with what Renu di said about the slap.However the whole climax of the BP story is very cliched.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mtanwy

Hi Dear... I think You are New in this Forum... 😊 Welcome to SGP ForumπŸ˜ƒ

SGP Forum used to be the Most Active Forum at times with Wonderfum Mind - tickling and Thot Provoking Discussion😊

Nowadays Members r not coming coz some r busy in Exams and others have lost interest in the SGP... πŸ˜ƒ

I am saying this coz I am regular Member of the Forum and always used to take part in healthy discussion... I said no bashing... coz Since Khushi track started I don't like Suhana... and hence time by time... I do bash her... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So, that bashing thing was for me... not For you... 😊

and Ya It's Whole Family for so many of us... I and many SGP Forum member don't watch SGP coz of Leads...  so, I wud say most of us r with you on this πŸ˜ƒ

Many of US have said the same thing Multiple Times as what You Wrote... This shud have been solved by Panna-Inder and BM... 

but at the End... it's all about TRP... so, CVs wud do what they feel is right... 😊

and I agree with you completely... I have said this so many times before... but now Suhana has been involved... we can't do anything... so, I have decided not to worry about SGP anymore... I will watch what I like and leave what I don't like... I am only looking forward for SLAP... nothing more... 😊 

I hope you Enjoy Your Stay Here... πŸ˜ƒ