Sky - Juhi argument - Day 75 sneak peek

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/juhi-ka-style-alag-hai-day-75-sneak-peek-3-3347.html#top

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They sorted things out later...
as usual
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

They sorted things out later...
as usual

is it?...expected hai waiseπŸ˜†
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Juhi says... If I am listening to his point of you... you do not have to get offended. Mai koi aapki burai nahi karke aayi hoon...na burai sun ke aayi hoon... 

Aakash... I will get offended about it... yada yada yada... aapko bolna chahiye tha tere paas mooh nahi hai aise baat karne ka... 

Juhi... mai aise baat nahi kar sakti... this is not my style... 

Aakash... toh what is your style... πŸ‘

Same old... Aakashdeep Sehgal cant take criticism even from is own close friends... this time... he cant even tolerate his friends talking to someone who has fought with him... Aakash seems to be thinking that he has become the Sun and the universe has to revolve around him... whatever he says is the only truth... and anyone who has a different opinion... he will get offended by it !!! πŸ˜Ž

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yipee

is it?...expected hai waiseπŸ˜†

yah...synopsis mein hai..likha😊
tj_mum thumbnail
Arey... patch-up ki baat toh batana bhool hi gaya mai... πŸ˜³

Ek crore rupaye ke liye apna imaan ... yaad hai na sabko? 

Arey haan bhaiyo aur behno... ek crore ka chakkar hai baubhaiyya... jaroorat padne par toh ____ ko bhi baap banana padta hai... patch-up toh hona hi hai... varna jeetenge kaise...😳
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tj_mum

Juhi says... If I am listening to his point of you... you do not have to get offended. Mai koi aapki burai nahi karke aayi hoon...na burai sun ke aayi hoon... 

Aakash... I will get offended about it... yada yada yada... aapko bolna chahiye tha tere paas mooh nahi hai aise baat karne ka... 

Juhi... mai aise baat nahi kar sakti... this is not my style... 

Aakash... toh what is your style... πŸ‘

Same old... Aakashdeep Sehgal cant take criticism even from is own close friends... this time... he cant even tolerate his friends talking to someone who has fought with him... Aakash seems to be thinking that he has become the Sun and the universe has to revolve around him... whatever he says is the only truth... and anyone who has a different opinion... he will get offended by it !!! πŸ˜Ž

chalo aap toh khush ho gaye naa...haha See same old akashdeep providing entertainmentπŸ˜†
tj_mum thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

chalo aap toh khush ho gaye naa...haha See same old akashdeep providing entertainmentπŸ˜†

Aise apne naseeb kahan... 

w.r.t. Aakashdeep... for me the entertainment is when I bring him down because of his sheer self-centered outlook to life. I see him as a complete package... an all-rounder like Andrew calls him... I can not see only his entertaining side in isolation... he comes with a package deal of replusive and nasty behavior attached.