shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

khoda pahaad nikli chuhiya...now just have to be silent thro' the weekend...donno what to say...neither high nor low...i m blank...now i believe this track will continue for over a year...11/2 years since it took to come to this stage and another year to reach to those three words...😲...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it is going to be a good weekend ...  but we do need a ME.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey why r u so disappointed?look at the positive he s ready to forsake his sleep and play board games to keep her entertained!! Wow its a great step for him
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yeah initially i was disappointed for a minute but then was amused at this sudden twist ...now know for sure that they'll start the weekday with a fab ludo GOHEM scene...😊
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vibz88

Hey why r u so disappointed?look at the positive he s ready to forsake his sleep and play board games to keep her entertained!! Wow its a great step for him

agree wid u he is gna forgt abt sleeping n play Ludo with his sweetheart  gopi n then there will also be sme eye-locking as well i think wow cant wait...

pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruts18

WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

khoda pahaad nikli chuhiya...now just have to be silent thro' the weekend...donno what to say...neither high nor low...i m blank...now i believe this track will continue for over a year...11/2 years since it took to come to this stage and another year to reach to those three words...😲...

No its a great start ahem and the hiding father in him his father who wouldnt hide his emotions with a praise of his poetry like people keep qouting Rashi having signs of her father its a good sign a hiding child in Ahemjee can help ahem to break his shell for Gopis love or its admittance well anyway Ba is coming things should become easier for both Ahem and Rashi😊
very happy to watch the gohem scnene@