India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

people magazine-Scans Pg.5 (Page 12)

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
@Nisha ok i understand you. Once my block opens i will edit my each pic. But i can't tell u of the other peoples, as far as i take any pic from IF i just write in caption credits to orignal uploader. So that no one is hurted. Thanks

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
nisha extremely sorry i gone mad to see this article and forget to say thanks and a big hug for u bc if u didnt scan it we couldnt get it so easily sorry.its a treat and surprise gift frm ppl magazine.Big smile
afsh4a IF-Sizzlerz
afsh4a
afsh4a

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Lesson learnt that sharing is caring shouldn't be done always because not all can handle sharing! Wacko

Edited by mirageas - 17 December 2011 at 12:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13Guggu_Minty

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Booo you people! Plagiarism is not cool, somebody shares stuff with us all as a nice gesture, goes through the trouble of doing something for all; so that everyone can share the joy and instead of appreciating it, you people make that person's effort zero by taking all the credit, really NOT COOL!  Thumbs Down

You pissed off my white chick! Cry a real big BOOO from my side! 

Edited by gremlin. - 17 December 2011 at 1:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13

Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Is the romance between Sushant and Ankita the main reason for separating Manav and Archana in Pavitra  Rishta after the leap?

Edited by Desdemona - 17 December 2011 at 3:27pm
toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
@Nisha:  Ahahahaha that gif sums up so many feelings.  I'm going to throw a b.f... no... I'm going to write a letter to your boss!  LOL

--

Something that I meant to write yesterday, but forgot:

I loved their "nice thing" answers as well, they showed so much... normalcy?  It's not that actors aren't normal people, but most of them always try to show off so much in these answers.  For Ankita it's not about the diamond rings and fancy trips/dates (though those must be really nice lol), rather what matters is thoughtfulness.  As for Sushant, he pretty much proves the age old "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach."  He remembers gajar ka halwa from two years ago!  How typical but cute.  LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandresushkita10gremlin.suanlunza

lunza IF-Sizzlerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
"But once I knew he loved me and that I could get away with anything , I tightened the noose around his neck"  LOL    ...

The best parts of the interview for me were definitely the "love and hate the most about each other ? " part ...

I remember something anu said during one of the discussions after the JDJ finale .. about how indulgent and patient sushant is with ankita's foot-in-the-mouth moments ...
in general he comes across a very patient and sensitive guy ... who never puts ankita down in a rude or disrespectful way ... I mean you would think this might be a sore point or something which can cause fights between them ... i.e anki's nature which ticks people off ... but how cute is this ? him doing damage control ...

You would think their different natures would be the cause of their fights .. but here it looks like thats what keeps their relationship going ... and their fights are usually over frivolous stuff...

Honestly , reading this interview kinda tired me out .. bcuz i was tired going "awww"   for every answer of theirs ... 

And well , regarding ankita making the first move... we did hear about it in that radio interview (he didnt mention anki's name then...) .. after that it never came up in an interview again ... so it was nice reading about it now ...

All the parts about anki missing sushant on sets .. not eating .. crying .. about her lighting up when she sees sushant at the end of the day ... her wanting to ask sushant not to leave as his final day of shoot was nearing ...

I havent seen too many celebs answer stuff like the way this girl does ... dunno how to explain it in words .. but it is just different ...

Agree with what TB said .. about their ..innate sense of decency ... they say enough to keep their fans happy ... but nothing which makes the readers cringe and wonder "ok , did we really need to know that? ..."

Absolutely love these two ... I have really been so emotionally invested in a telly couple ( in general , any actor or actress..) before ... bless them ...  

EDIT: geez , i wanted to write so much more ...there were so many things that were going through my head when I was reading this interview... but I am just not able to come out with everything now..

Edited by lunza - 17 December 2011 at 8:27pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycedhahijohncena2003stefanandreLuvSSevergremlin.sushkita10suannikitagmcPiyatrix

Go to top