Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
T4s the interview scans...
It was wonderful to reading it n knowing then better!
๐Ÿ˜›
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sharon Di, do this:

Open the images in a separate tab (if you are using google chrome, the option will come up directly when you right click, else copy the url link of the image from properties option when you right click and paste it to your address bar)

When you do that, you can click on the image once. It gets magnified sufficiently, and you can  read comfortably without having to squirm your eyes.

Guy i wanna read the article on Sushita but is blur, how can i read it??? And how do you copy the URL link of the image???
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
blueocean --  right click on the image .. click on copy image location ...

blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lunza

blueocean --  right click on the image .. click on copy image location ...

After clicking on the image, kindly advise the next step???

Thanks

Esha
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
right click on the address bar on the top of your browser ..
click paste .. and then press enter
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow this is just TOO good...first the SBS video and now this...I LOVE this Sushita filled weekโ˜บ๏ธ

I have yet to read the full interview but the pictures are gorgeous I mean they look just so perfect together๐Ÿ˜

BTW in the interview it said they're engaged (the writer called Sushant as Ankita's fiance? is that true or is it a writing error? BC in JDJ I thought it was just a cute joke and they didnt officially get engaged)

thanks to all for sharing๐Ÿค—
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

"But once I knew he loved me and that I could get away with anything , I tightened the noose around his neck"  ๐Ÿ˜†    ...

The best parts of the interview for me were definitely the "love and hate the most about each other ? " part ...

I remember something anu said during one of the discussions after the JDJ finale .. about how indulgent and patient sushant is with ankita's foot-in-the-mouth moments ...
in general he comes across a very patient and sensitive guy ... who never puts ankita down in a rude or disrespectful way ... I mean you would think this might be a sore point or something which can cause fights between them ... i.e anki's nature which ticks people off ... but how cute is this ? him doing damage control ...

You would think their different natures would be the cause of their fights .. but here it looks like thats what keeps their relationship going ... and their fights are usually over frivolous stuff...

Honestly , reading this interview kinda tired me out .. bcuz i was tired going "awww"   for every answer of theirs ... 

And well , regarding ankita making the first move... we did hear about it in that radio interview (he didnt mention anki's name then...) .. after that it never came up in an interview again ... so it was nice reading about it now ...

All the parts about anki missing sushant on sets .. not eating .. crying .. about her lighting up when she sees sushant at the end of the day ... her wanting to ask sushant not to leave as his final day of shoot was nearing ...

I havent seen too many celebs answer stuff like the way this girl does ... dunno how to explain it in words .. but it is just different ...

Agree with what TB said .. about their ..innate sense of decency ... they say enough to keep their fans happy ... but nothing which makes the readers cringe and wonder "ok , did we really need to know that? ..."

Absolutely love these two ... I have really been so emotionally invested in a telly couple ( in general , any actor or actress..) before ... bless them ...  

EDIT: geez , i wanted to write so much more ...there were so many things that were going through my head when I was reading this interview... but I am just not able to come out with everything now..

Oh Lunzi...๐Ÿค—

Apart from sushita, their interview and pictures, your post made me go awww...
Its not only them,its you also who had me go aww with your post...

Exactly feel the same, you brought out what we all feel...

Really havent gone this crazy on anyone...This couple makes me go crazy...
Anki make me love her even more each time with her honest heartfelt answers...This girl is one rockstar and a lovable person...
Sushi with his sweet decent nature...Always impresses...
As you said ,to express how we love them,impressed,gone awww... tho its hard...
Doesnt like anyone Like I love these two...

I wasn't a person like this...But have gone total nuts over them...
Many may think what magic these two have on us. And I think this interview answers what magic they have on us...

cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
WOW!!!!!

What an interview...๐Ÿ‘

Thanks to all those who uploaded the scans and pics of the magazine!!!!! Love ya!๐Ÿ˜Š

I really went mad after seeing the pictures...they are soo good...so fresh...so lovely!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was literally jumping and swinging on my chair while reading it...๐Ÿ˜†

Again yaar ...thanx soo much for the uploads...love pr forums...love peoplemag!!!

Really whenever i read their interviews...my love for them gets even deeper...!!

Love sushita...hope god bless them ALWAYZZZ.

Thanks again
dhahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OOOMMMGGG!!!!!!!!!!

aren't they looking dashing n adorable n perfect n awesome together in all ths pics?

well lots n lots of THNX to Rash (for givin info) n Nisha (for posting pages n pics)!!!

Rite now i 'm on vacation as my cousin s bak in India for 3 weeks vacation. I was shoppin wit her in Blr mall whn i noticd this covr page...

I was lik... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ at first, thn a small ๐Ÿ˜Š appeared on my face which turnd into ๐Ÿ˜ƒ in no time n i was really like ๐Ÿฅณ and  if i was alone... but i had to control myself... 

bcoz my cousin wud nevr evr imagind i wud go gaga ovr som telly couple lik this...

still controlin myself, by t tim she billd evrythin, i quickly took the magazin out & turnd to t pages (which s v difficult bcoz i cudn't tak my eyes off thm on cover pic n also in the index) n i went ๐Ÿ˜›n ๐Ÿ˜ awww...

my bad luck, tat day thr was not long queue for billin... so i cudnt read t full stuff (anyways i cudnt get over their pics also... so... it was v difficult for me to read written stuff...) i just read FIRSTs โ˜บ๏ธ ... n their proposal n time s off...

anyways i kno, someone from IF will put this for sure.. so thnx to u all ppl...
Edited by dhahi - 12 years ago
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Credits : Aparna (fb)