Pavitra Rishta

people magazine-Scans Pg.5 - Page 10

Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Is the romance between Sushant and Ankita the main reason for separating Manav and Archana in Pavitra  Rishta after the leap? Edited by Desdemona - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Nisha:  Ahahahaha that gif sums up so many feelings.  I'm going to throw a b.f... no... I'm going to write a letter to your boss!  😆

--

Something that I meant to write yesterday, but forgot:

I loved their "nice thing" answers as well, they showed so much... normalcy?  It's not that actors aren't normal people, but most of them always try to show off so much in these answers.  For Ankita it's not about the diamond rings and fancy trips/dates (though those must be really nice lol), rather what matters is thoughtfulness.  As for Sushant, he pretty much proves the age old "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach."  He remembers gajar ka halwa from two years ago!  How typical but cute.  😆
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"But once I knew he loved me and that I could get away with anything , I tightened the noose around his neck"  😆    ...

The best parts of the interview for me were definitely the "love and hate the most about each other ? " part ...

I remember something anu said during one of the discussions after the JDJ finale .. about how indulgent and patient sushant is with ankita's foot-in-the-mouth moments ...
in general he comes across a very patient and sensitive guy ... who never puts ankita down in a rude or disrespectful way ... I mean you would think this might be a sore point or something which can cause fights between them ... i.e anki's nature which ticks people off ... but how cute is this ? him doing damage control ...

You would think their different natures would be the cause of their fights .. but here it looks like thats what keeps their relationship going ... and their fights are usually over frivolous stuff...

Honestly , reading this interview kinda tired me out .. bcuz i was tired going "awww"   for every answer of theirs ... 

And well , regarding ankita making the first move... we did hear about it in that radio interview (he didnt mention anki's name then...) .. after that it never came up in an interview again ... so it was nice reading about it now ...

All the parts about anki missing sushant on sets .. not eating .. crying .. about her lighting up when she sees sushant at the end of the day ... her wanting to ask sushant not to leave as his final day of shoot was nearing ...

I havent seen too many celebs answer stuff like the way this girl does ... dunno how to explain it in words .. but it is just different ...

Agree with what TB said .. about their ..innate sense of decency ... they say enough to keep their fans happy ... but nothing which makes the readers cringe and wonder "ok , did we really need to know that? ..."

Absolutely love these two ... I have really been so emotionally invested in a telly couple ( in general , any actor or actress..) before ... bless them ...  

EDIT: geez , i wanted to write so much more ...there were so many things that were going through my head when I was reading this interview... but I am just not able to come out with everything now..
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh stop it you all, you're making me fell in love with them more and more by your each post, not helping me!  Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: lunza

And well , regarding ankita making the first move... we did hear about it in that radio interview (he didnt mention anki's name then...) .. after that it never came up in an interview again ... so it was nice reading about it now ...

Lunza, to me, this interview seemed like a sum up of all the clues that we had regarding their love story, which we got from multilple sources. We used to speculate, remember, on when they had started dating, how it started, the ring that Ankita used to wear, the Lonavala trip, Gajar ka halwa, Ankita being the more protective one and he being the calm one- so many things. It also sort of went with their SBB SBS segments, earlier they used to simply bicker and have fun, with time they got more blush-y blush-y😆.

This is the first interview in which they told their story so neatly from beginning to end. As I read it, I could feel all the things that we knew about them joining together like a jigsaw puzzle.

And another coincidence, I just noticed that we actually discussed some of the things in the interview in the GOTW as well! 
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Nishi
sweet and candid interview best of luck to them 
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Got to say the pics look even better on paper. ðŸ˜‰ 
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lunza,
🤗
I LOVE your post. Just as genuine and sweet as Sushant and Ankita's interview!😊
Looking forward to more of your thoughts, as soon as you can gather them.😊
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: gremlin.

Oh stop it you all, you're making me fell in love with them more and more by your each post, not helping me! 

Same here, Jia!😆
The part when Lunza mentioned the number of times she went "awww", I know what she means, because I had the same experience too.😊
I still go "awww" every time I see the pictures from that interview, which is very often.😆
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ah ur rite bonne the pics look much better on paper they looked like bollywood stars to me will get my copy soon but now saw my neighbour copy even she was bowled by their story though she is not a fan