people magazine-Scans Pg.5 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
I don't like to do this, but this is for all the people that take things from on here and post them to facebook:

Have some decency!!  Nisha went out to find the magazine, quickly brought it back, took excellent scans and actually posted them up, NONE of which she had any obligation to do.  She didn't even put a water mark so that you can get the full quality.  Give her the credit for the scans!  It takes five seconds to write it out.

Of course nobody will listen but this has been angering me for quite a while!  Any time she takes scans others take credit for it, even if inadvertently by not crediting her.  Have some shame people!
@toothbrush i have already pm nisha in the morning and told her about my problem that i m blocked on my fb profile so i can't post anything but when my block opens i will put her name. I don't know about the other peoples.
And yeah i know to give credits bcoz same has happened with me i searched day and night for mauritius pic and uploaded on fb and other ppls just copied on their pages without giving me any credit. I know how it feels. So i am telling u i never took her work as mine bt i will write her name when my block problem is solved.
And also when i posted the pics which omana gave me i wrote her name on each and every pic. Y'day too i was going to do that but i was in a hurry so i didnt do it. Sorry if anyone is hurted. Edited by ashunaik94s - 12 years ago
Tb,
What a beautiful post. Fitting for the article on them. You are just like the rest of us who have fallen in love with them even more, after having read the interview.

I loved every single word you wrote. The cutest part was when you said Sushant looked so "inviting" in the picture of them on the bed. That was so adorable.

They are very special indeed and once again, I'm very proud to say I'm their fan!
Lovely Interview, photographs ,...everything. Such a healthy relationship they have. I wish them a lifetime of togetherness and happiness. They deserve the very best!😃

@Swat: Firstly, I went awww reading your post on them! My girl I love the way you write! 😍 As far as second post of your goes thank you for saying what I wanted to say! Maybe I said while uploading scans, but you said better! 

@Ashu: TB is not talking about you, but here she is speaking generally which we have been seeing in face book. Also here we are not only talking about this scan or other scan even stuffs like creations are used in FB in many places without even mentioning who did it not that here we crave for credit or appreciation it is just a gesture better words will be manners? Because we shares stuffs here as we know many love Sushita not only  we few who get stuffs of them either by stalking or finding stuffs of them, but asking some one not to claim some one else  work as own is nothing wrong! 

You know here when we upload pictures or anything we give credit to FB people and even in Mauritius thread it might me or  any one who used did give you credit so I don't think it is nothing wrong to expect from those people not to claim other works as own because they just like to take stuffs from I-F and upload in FB as their own stuff.

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago
@Nisha ok i understand you. Once my block opens i will edit my each pic. But i can't tell u of the other peoples, as far as i take any pic from IF i just write in caption credits to orignal uploader. So that no one is hurted. Thanks
nisha extremely sorry i gone mad to see this article and forget to say thanks and a big hug for u bc if u didnt scan it we couldnt get it so easily sorry.its a treat and surprise gift frm ppl magazine.😃

Lesson learnt that sharing is caring shouldn't be done always because not all can handle sharing! 

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago
Booo you people! Plagiarism is not cool, somebody shares stuff with us all as a nice gesture, goes through the trouble of doing something for all; so that everyone can share the joy and instead of appreciating it, you people make that person's effort zero by taking all the credit, really NOT COOL!  👎🏼

You pissed off my white chick! 😭 a real big BOOO from my side! 
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago