Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: poas

about first kiss sush saying it hsnt yet happeneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†about first fight what anki said πŸ˜•pls explain anybody?

She said that, Their relationship started with a fight, also, At the initial phase of their relationship, she used to go easy on him for going out partying and then coming home late at night but later, as their relationship grew and became steadier, she became strict about it and simmer downed his partying late habits. πŸ˜†
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I so wish sbs or sbb had shown photo shoot and how they felt being on cover page
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love, love, love the interview. Sushant and Ankita's answers are so honest and forthright. They are very mature in how they deal with their relationship and each other. The are so cute, I can hardly bear it. I love them in a very honest way and wish them nothing but the very best for their future.
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gremlin.

She said that, Their relationship started with a fight, also, At the initial phase of their relationship, she used to go easy on him for going out partying and then coming home late at night but later, as their relationship grew and became steadier, she became strict about it and simmer downed his partying late habits. πŸ˜†

thank u so much jia its funny.πŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Off topic:

Oh Nisha, if you're reading, stupid, idiot, empty your inbox! πŸ˜‘ I lost what ever I wrote and then you say that I don't reply! πŸ˜‘ 

That will be all, Thank you. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot nisha. Now i m saying u r bloody brilliant at this.
My god i m just going awww.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Thanks for the Pics and Interview. πŸ˜Š

Was Awww ..ed... at the pictures and the Interview.

Wow...A nice one , cute one or should I say the Best one.

Each Time I read a interview, admire them more,love them more and think that  its the best so far.
But every time they came up with that is even more best than the previous one.

Seriously Yaar...A god made couple...Feel like that in the way they compliment Each other...Kala Tikka to them...

Lovely couple indeed...😍...

Wish them Happiness and success for ever...
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Thank you so so much ...

The only problem with  all this is how the hel lwill I get my house chores done today ...so much happening  here ...πŸ˜†

Loved the interview .So honest, so genuine ..Thye really have opened their hearts here ..
I loved the way they both have shown their true self and their feelings for each other to their fans ...

I just love them both much much more now after reading this interview and wish them both all the best in their personal and professional life

From reading this it seems that they are just perfect for each other and complete each other in every way ...

So it's official , they are engaged ..πŸ₯³

So happy to get this good news ..What a gorgeous , handsome  and beautiful couple ..Mashallah , nazar na lage ..that 's all I can say in the end ...πŸ€—

Tanya,
I love your post.❀️
I feel the same way too, particularly @purple, and especially @blue.
I had to keep holding my heart while reading the article because I felt as if it would pop out of my chest, the way I was loving them more and more, with each answer they gave.
What a truly beautiful couple they are, not just on the outside, but on the inside as well!
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhh i cant believe sush luking damn cute...i dnt like anki hairstyle bt wht ever they r on ppl mag cover pg πŸ₯³
suan thumbnail

Sharon Di, do this:

Open the images in a separate tab (if you are using google chrome, the option will come up directly when you right click, else copy the url link of the image from properties option when you right click and paste it to your address bar)

When you do that, you can click on the image once. It gets magnified sufficiently, and you can  read comfortably without having to squirm your eyes.

Nikita,
Thanks so much my dear for caring about me. Fortunately, I didn't have to do all that. After checking on my computer screen, I realised that all I had to do was increase the zoom level and I was able to comfortably read the article.

Love you Nikita.πŸ€—