people magazine-Scans Pg.5 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
^^ Also the bit where she said that, she cried so much on the first day of shoot without him and every corner of the set brings back his memories to her...Awww,how adorable!  πŸ˜
Originally posted by gremlin.

^^ Also the bit where she said that, she cried so much on the first day of shoot without him and every corner of the set brings back his memories to her...Awww,how adorable!  πŸ˜

And also that one where she said that she bores Hiten by talking to him about Sushant! πŸ˜† Hiten is really sweet to put up with it, he's had a love marriage and that too with his co-star, so he knows how Ankita must be feeling I guess.😳
Originally posted by gremlin.

me so feel sad😭
PLEASE ANYBODY GIVE ME THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF PPL MAGAZINE INDIA?
Aww,
A very big πŸ€— and thank you to all who had a hand in providing us with these pictures. I kept saying "aww"" over and over again, with every new picture I saw.

These two gorgeous people just keep getting sweeter and sweeter with each passing day. Thank you Sushant and Ankita for coming into my life and making it that much more special. Love you both. God bless and all the best to you both, professionally and personally.
about first kiss sush saying it hsnt yet happeneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†about first fight what anki said πŸ˜•pls explain anybody?
Edited by poas - 12 years ago
Originally posted by poas

tanya naughtyyyπŸ˜†i m sooo happy. where is SHARON DI?i missing her very badly
πŸ˜†

Hi Poppy,
Just logged in, 1 1/2 hours late it seems. Was doing some house work.
I'm glad you thought of me. Love you for that.πŸ€— As you can well imagine, I'm beside myself with joy. I can't stop saying "aww", and holding my heart. I'm so happy Poppy. So happy.πŸ₯³πŸ˜
Will try reading the article, even if it makes me half blind.πŸ˜†
Today is a great day for us Sushita fans. If no one has posted these pics in Sushant's fan club yet, please do so. We can gush even more over there.

Thanks to all who contributed to these pics being posted here. Love you all.πŸ€—
Originally posted by suan

Sharon Di, do this:

Open the images in a separate tab (if you are using google chrome, the option will come up directly when you right click, else copy the url link of the image from properties option when you right click and paste it to your address bar)

When you do that, you can click on the image once. It gets magnified sufficiently, and you can  read comfortably without having to squirm your eyes.
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Can someone for god sake write a summary for me not able to read anything from mob
Originally posted by suan

Hi Poppy,
Just logged in, 1 1/2 hours late it seems. Was doing some house work.
I'm glad you thought of me. Love you for that.πŸ€— As you can well imagine, I'm beside myself with joy. I can't stop saying "aww", and holding my heart. I'm so happy Poppy. So happy.πŸ₯³πŸ˜
Today is a great day for us Sushita fans. If no one has posted these pics in Sushant's fan club yet, please do so. We can gush even more over there.

Thanks to all who contributed to these pics being posted here. Love you all.πŸ€—
i love u too i m still cant read it properly happy so much read later.i will come sush FCπŸ˜ƒ