Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gremlin.

Yeah thats why I don't like them and like these two instead πŸ˜› πŸ˜† cause they look more natural in their posing rather than artificial like those other trying hard to look in love couples.πŸ˜† 

Well its not bold bold as such..what I meant was bold for their own level cause they don't usually pose like this. πŸ˜† But its fine too, works for me! πŸ˜†

Jia,what would make you to check PM? πŸ˜‘

DUFFER check it soon! πŸ˜ˆ

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail

Sorry I didn't plan to make new thread it happened by chance. 

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love both the pictures except I would have liked a better hairstyle for Ankita in black and white dress pic. 

I lowved the interview!!! thankyou Nisha! πŸ€—

Also wish the Ore Piya pic of Sushant would have been used instead of the Aerial act one.  
sensodyne thumbnail

I really don't like talking like this and I neither I like putting watermark once I did for Ankita photo, but I don't want do because I just feel weird doing it.

This is something weird for me to ask for this magazine from one of my neighbor place so please when you upload in other places make sure not credit atleast don't claim to be own and here I'm talking about fake pages not members so please don't misunderstand. 

Edit:

Thank you soo much to rash2222 for informing about this.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2419997

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so so much ...

The only problem with  all this is how the hel lwill I get my house chores done today ...so much happening  here ...πŸ˜†

Loved the interview .So honest, so genuine ..Thye really have opened their hearts here ..
I loved the way they both have shown their true self and their feelings for each other to their fans ...

I just love them both much much more now after reading this interview and wish them both all the best in their personal and professional life

From reading this it seems that they are just perfect for each other and complete each other in every way ...

So it's official , they are engaged ..πŸ₯³

So happy to get this good news ..What a gorgeous , handsome  and beautiful couple ..Mashallah , nazar na lage ..that 's all I can say in the end ...πŸ€—
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

sorry double post .😳

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks u made my work easy...Edited by rash2222 - 12 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail
πŸ₯³ This felt so good, reading this thanks Nisha πŸ€—those scans are lovely made me so emotional.
Thanks for the info rash.
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Third picture on the second post...now thats what I am talking about...that pic speaks of Sushita magic! πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Me loves the entire interview as genuine as ever!
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww...

Awww...

Awww...

There were so many places at which I aww...ed in the interview! I don't even know if I will be able to comment on each thing that I liked cos I loved it all sooo much!

But still, as usual, I will write about it! Hah!

Their relationship seems so healthy- Sushant being the one to calm Ankita down, talking to those whom she ticks off with her straightforwardness- the more diplomatic one, she being the protective one, the sort who scolds him when he comes home late from nightclubs... and so on! They seem so mature about their fights, their disagreements, and so on... they complement each other so well! 

I loved their answers! Especially the one when it was asked how similar or different they are to Archana and Manav. 

Sushant: We are quite immature and fight a lot. πŸ˜† (Do you feel that is a difference or a similarity Sushant? πŸ˜† )

Ankita: We love each other just like Manav Archana do but I won't share him with another woman ever! 

Good one!

Another one was when Ankita spoke about the female fans, sayingshower as much attention as you want to, but he's mine! (I laughed to myself at this line and suddenly was reminded of how she hugs his arm in pics)

There are soo many other things I liked... including their pic in which he is dressed in white and she is dressed in black... (okay now I wish People Magazine had taken it as the cover pic... they look so much in love in that one... would have gone better with those lines on the cover page)

In short I loved it all! One of their best interviews... and all of it was so genuine and honest. Thankyou for uploading the pics, scans, everything! Wish Sushita lots of happiness in their lives... kisi ki nazar na lage donon ko!

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago