people magazine-Scans Pg.5 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
ohh my god they r just looking ossom. Wowww i m just in heaven after watching the pic.
I like the index picture! 
I like the picture on the bed better ..They look really good there ..The cover picture could have been better .Didn't like Ankita's hairstyle and Sushi's jacket but face wise they are both looking very good ..

That picture with them on the bed ...

that's rather bold ...πŸ˜†

they have been dating for 2 and a half years now ...😲, this means they started fancying each other almost the same time when PR started ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
πŸ€—

This is for everyone and Sushita of course! Yayyy! They are on the cover page of People! 

I can't wait to read it!
People's editor seems to be a Sushita fan like us. πŸ˜† I love him or her. 
Yaar, please ...all those who live in India , think about us , Sushita fans who cannot get their hands on this magazine ..Please please scan the story if you can ...πŸ€—

It's a day for Sushita fans  to celebrate ...πŸ₯³
Thats definitely bold and on second thoughts, I am not digging it much would have been better if it was some other natural pose like they usually do not caring for the camera and lost in eachother sorts, not like this posing for camera..it looks OTT to me frankly. πŸ˜•
why SBB SBS didnt show PHOOTO SHOOT RUBBISH everything they can show bt ya HOT PHOTOSHOOT i going crazyyyπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
i will post d pics of d article later in  d night... busy wid some work ... sorry guys wait for sometime
Originally posted by gremlin.

Thats definitely bold and on second thoughts, I am not digging it much would have been better if it was some other natural pose like they usually do not caring for the camera and lost in eachother sorts, not like this posing for camera..it looks OTT to me frankly. πŸ˜•
Yes , I agree ..
I have liked them best when they are not really aware of their picture being taken ...