Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Smthing Abt Devar -Bhabhi Marriage (Page 6)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

Sleepyseriously some people never seen uttaran i guess why was nani saying after veecha marriage to tappu you are no longer his wife LOL if veer wanted he could throw tapasya out of his house the very first night and no matter tapasya screams in whatever mandir or court she could never prove herself to be veer's wife Sleepyveer didnt do that two reasons were acceptable first of his own family who loved tappu second jogi thakur's izzat  ..he went for divorce ...and cvs might not have shown but given many hints they are not husband wife anymore and moreover why didn't tapasya filed a case against veecha ...she wanted to break their marriage ..she clearly said she don't care for whoever veer marries but she cannot see him with ichcha so what a golden opportuinty she had but she never did so why ?Confusedtrue love for veer or fear of truth to be revealed in front of whole world how she married himWinkand chances are of her marriage being nullifed because of fraud  LOLand if veer never divorced tappu lets go by logic of her fans then rasya marriage is also illegal isn't it ? why not law divorce lectures there LOL this is actual  double crossing LOL
Have you studied law my dear?Smile It doesnt sound like it. They never showed Veer Tapasya separating in any proper legal way did they? No. Serials dont have time for all that. The rest I dont care to explain again because its old stuff and has been rerun on this forum ten million timesLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by kikyo

Sleepyseriously some people never seen uttaran i guess why was nani saying after veecha marriage to tappu you are no longer his wife LOL if veer wanted he could throw tapasya out of his house the very first night and no matter tapasya screams in whatever mandir or court she could never prove herself to be veer's wife Sleepyveer didnt do that two reasons were acceptable first of his own family who loved tappu second jogi thakur's izzat  ..he went for divorce ...and cvs might not have shown but given many hints they are not husband wife anymore and moreover why didn't tapasya filed a case against veecha ...she wanted to break their marriage ..she clearly said she don't care for whoever veer marries but she cannot see him with ichcha so what a golden opportuinty she had but she never did so why ?Confusedtrue love for veer or fear of truth to be revealed in front of whole world how she married himWinkand chances are of her marriage being nullifed because of fraud  LOLand if veer never divorced tappu lets go by logic of her fans then rasya marriage is also illegal isn't it ? why not law divorce lectures there LOL this is actual  double crossing LOL
Have you studied law my dear?Smile It doesnt sound like it. They never showed Veer Tapasya separating in any proper legal way did they? No. Serials dont have time for all that. The rest I dont care to explain again because its old stuff and has been rerun on this forum ten million timesLOL
i know my country's  law very well only you are not the one who knows all Wacko  doesn't seem to me you studied law either even you don't bother to read others post right?  same usual tapu tapu stuff..Sleepyfor your kind info they never showed veer tapasya marry in a legal way either that marriage was a fraud in every case religiously and according to law  ..perhaps a new law invented by you calls it legalLOL and serials don't have time to show each and every thing and my post is not repetitive because i asked a simple question and as usual you fail to answer thats why same repetitve trying to escape answer and trying to instigate others Sleepyif you can tell ? tell me since i never gave lectures of veer ichcha marriage illegal because of never veer tapu divorce you do  ... right ? since veer tapu never got divorced then how rasya marriage is legal whom you are supporting and in love with  ..special law is made for tapu by you which gives her right to do all

Edited by kikyo - 20 December 2011 at 4:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababumahi12arunima_LUITtiny15

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged

One thing ive learnt from Uttaran and especially about people like Tapasya...give them love and respect and you will get love and respect back. I agree Veer had every right to be angry the way she married him but after he brought her back to secure Vancha's marriage he had no right to deprive her of a wife's rights be mean to her and every time belittle her. He saw what he gave her. Rathore on the other hand accepted her flaws and understood and loved her unconditionally and gave her respect and in return what he got? She told him the truth of her infertility immediately...something which ichha mata never had the guts to do. She trusted him. She has always made an effort to keep him happy. Agreed she is stupid at times but that was when Rathore lied to her first. Its true. You get what you give. I always said right from the start that if you give Tapasya a little love and understanding you will get that back from her. See what she is today. Still a little immature and silly but she has improved beyond recognition!
Stern Smile Tapasya married veer via fraud ..snatched the love of his life from him why he should love her or understand herConfused ...after the way she married him ..rathore loved her thats why accepted her veer never did and veer knew tapasya never loved him it was all because of ichcha she married him ...what effort she has made to keep him happy ..lying , making him beg infront of her , snatching his love from him, blackmailing him , making his brothers life a hell ...who in the world will love such a woman who marries him in such a way ...and veer went to bring tapasya in a right way to secure vancha marriage what she did humilated him to core and blackmailed him, forced him ..why didn't she come back normally and proved she loves veer ..her plan was sucessful but what she was  doing ...who will give her rights of a wife after her actions ..veer still tolerated her for so long even filled her maag but what she later proved out to be? once he given some respect to her during pregnancy time what she proved out to be ...? wow what a silly , liitle immature girl who ruins everyone's life ..married others via fraud , cheat them, humilate them, snatch their happiness  but they should love her and give her rights   wow what a logic ..

Edited by mahi12 - 20 December 2011 at 3:41am

divyababuarunima_LUITDreamer_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

One thing ive learnt from Uttaran and especially about people like Tapasya...give them love and respect and you will get love and respect back. I agree Veer had every right to be angry the way she married him but after he brought her back to secure Vancha's marriage he had no right to deprive her of a wife's rights be mean to her and every time belittle her. He saw what he gave her. Rathore on the other hand accepted her flaws and understood and loved her unconditionally and gave her respect and in return what he got? She told him the truth of her infertility immediately...something which ichha mata never had the guts to do. She trusted him. She has always made an effort to keep him happy. Agreed she is stupid at times but that was when Rathore lied to her first. Its true. You get what you give. I always said right from the start that if you give Tapasya a little love and understanding you will get that back from her. See what she is today. Still a little immature and silly but she has improved beyond recognition!
Stern Smile Tapasya married veer via fraud ..snatched the love of his life from him why he should love her or understand herConfused ...after the way she married him ..rathore loved her thats why accepted her veer never did and veer knew tapasya never loved him it was all because of ichcha she married him ...what effort she has made to keep him happy ..lying , making him beg infront of her , snatching his love from him, blackmailing him , making his brothers life a hell ...who in the world will love such a woman who marries him in such a way ...and veer went to bring tapasya in a right way to secure vancha marriage what she did humilated him to core and blackmailed him, forced him ..why didn't she come back normally and proved she loves veer ..her plan was sucessful but what she was  doing ...who will give her rights of a wife after her actions ..veer still tolerated her for so long even filled her maag but what she later proved out to be? once he given some respect to her during pregnancy time what she proved out to be ...? wow what a silly , liitle immature girl who ruins everyone's life ..married others via fraud , cheat them, humilate them, snatch their happiness  but they should love her and give her rights   wow what a logic ..
lol she is tapu yar astha wrote very well here only tapu matters..her every act which no matter cause how much damage to others is small nasamjhi , she is immature litte girl she should be forgiven and be loved by others ..because she is tapu ..veecha marriage is illegal because veer tapu never got divorced while rasya marriage is legal no matter veer tapu got divorced or not have you ever come across such biased logic ..all laws are invetnted for tapu only not for others ..whole world is her private property ..she is only important thing in the worldDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12arunima_LUITtiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

@bold red LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
@bold purple i want 2 ask the quesn that if taps was in place of veer means if taps has 2 go back 2 her husband 4 the sake of her parents or anyoder prsn whom she luved like veer has 2 go 2 her 4 the sake of his bro & her husband'd made her sit on her knees begging in a public place  & then her husband'd pretended 2 try 2 take care of her but then did the same things like taps's done wud the same thing was said 2 the taps also??LOLLOLLOLLOL

@bold black v.true!!!and veer did try 2 like taps & he even on insistence of icchha did try 2 understand taps & even asked her abt giving time but wat she did?? she threw glass of water on him? an deven rathore'd been veer's place he wud'd raped her or molested her or got her out of his house!!

and i don't know why ppl r saying veer shud understand taps why taps didn't understand veer's mental condn at that time bcoz 1stly taps got married fraudently 2 him & then she humilated him in the name of saving his bro's marriage.wat type of behaviour that prsn show 2 taps like prsn?? i ask those ppl who r asking veer shud give taps a chance then if the same things'd happened wid taps in place of veer & veer'd humilated her like i already said in the 2nd para wud all ppl'd the same thots !!!LOL

Edited by tiny15 - 20 December 2011 at 4:35am

rimi10Dreamer_arunima_LUIT

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

After Vancha wedding Tapasya had a golden opportunity to save her own marriage and make the bond more secure and strongerD'oh.
 Instead of trying to ruin Ichcha' life, she should have concentrated on Veer and also help Vansh in getting over his drug addiction and bring Vansh and Ichcha closer. That would have definitely won her some respect from VeerThumbs Up and ...who knows Veer would have started admiring Tapasya insteadWink.

And she is not silly and immature, she is vicious in true senseDead. Whatever happens between husband and wife, its very personal and not for the entire world. If she is so loving and understanding, why didn't she confront Rathod first and try to find out the truth. Or may be she could have done it some other way by following Rathod herself and not informing the police directlyOuchShocked.

devashree_harunima_LUITDreamer_tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi10

After Vancha wedding Tapasya had a golden opportunity to save her own marriage and make the bond more secure and strongerD'oh.
 Instead of trying to ruin Ichcha' life, she should have concentrated on Veer and also help Vansh in getting over his drug addiction and bring Vansh and Ichcha closer. That would have definitely won her some respect from VeerThumbs Up and ...who knows Veer would have started admiring Tapasya insteadWink.

And she is not silly and immature, she is vicious in true senseDead. Whatever happens between husband and wife, its very personal and not for the entire world. If she is so loving and understanding, why didn't she confront Rathod first and try to find out the truth. Or may be she could have done it some other way by following Rathod herself and not informing the police directlyOuchShocked.
@bold purple i agree shes vicious in true sense. she hasn't changed but only adapted acc. 2 the condns. her true reformation"ll b complete only if again put in the same condns like in past but she behave like a mature & understanding prsn.

bcoz  just like a profsnl murderer (though shes also a murderer) is thot 2 b reformed only if he/she won't murder any1 again 4 the sake of money if any1 him/her give 4 murder & not bcoz of the fact that no1s giving him/her the money 4 the murder!!

rimi10Dreamer_arunima_LUIT

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
And Veer Ichcha marriage in the first place was not typical devar-bhabi marriage. They were infact madly in love with each other from the beginingEmbarrassed...until Tapasya destroyed everythingAngryDead and later on poor Vansh also unknowingly came in between themCry.

And yes Ichcha did try to lecture Veer on this devar-bhabi jaap and got a nice jhaar in return from Veer (Veer was terrific in that sceneThumbs UpDay Dreaming). And after that only she came to her senses. And here people just can't tolerate her because for once she was trying to behave like  human and not a mahaan atma.  Why...did she sign a treaty with Thakur paarivaar that she will always sacrifice for Tapasya?Thumbs Down Whats wrong in that...that she finally accepted Veer's love who had always been there for her.

And what more...people are even finding lust in this...then what was "bahoon meain chalo aa"Silly...some kind of heavenly performance by Menoka to impress VishwamitraROFLROFL

And they did not even elope and get married . To get married in Vrindavan was a wise decision indeed because if they didn't get married at that time and would have just returned to seek permission from their parents, by then Tapasya would have come up with another plan...which she obviously did with her initial pregnancy drama (bahut hi bahadur bachchi hya, end hone tak haar nahi maantiROFL). And if that  would have continued, Veer and Ichcha wouldn't have got married till date I am sure...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Panchi_JoonLuv4gamesdevashree_harunima_LUITDreamer_tiny15

Go to top