Smthing Abt Devar -Bhabhi Marriage - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
actually once the husband is dead , there is no relation imposed on the widow, she doesnot have any relation with the mother father brother sister of the deceased husband. so devar bhabi marrige doesnt come here!! whatever may be the intention or the hiddent feelings, whatever that mayb e but the relation was over once the husband dies.

there was also a movie of sunny deol mahima and pardes guy, he loves mahima, get married , finds out bro loves his wife, fakes his death, mahima marries sunny ( as after death no realtion of jeth bhabi,) he ocmes back but sunny dies in a fight and mahima is again with pardes guy. my point is that adfter death there is no relation of inlaws, legally and in religion.
aru we all know that its not at all a bad thing...my neighbur tooo has the same case n ive said that before wen a ruckus was created and they r happy...
It all depends on people's mentallity. All this was made to prevent bad intention among the family members itself. But if devar marries his bhabhi when his brother is dead to give new colours to her life it is not bad infact good because he is giving happiness to a woman who was deprived of the happiness of life.
Originally posted by trupat

nitya veer and icha's marriage happened because of lust ... it did not had anything to do with ohhh who is going to look after my bhabhi ... they both were waiting for vansh to die so they can be together ... they were just looking for a reason to be together ... agree mai would have not agreed with veer marrying icha because she already got him a girl ... u know how icha is 😉

BRAVO!!!!!!!!! wat a point!!! 👏👏👏
Originally posted by ankit_34

we r still into dis ...😆😆

oh yaa n we will be forever into dis😆 utaran will end but dis discussion will still continue😆
pata ni why despite knowing exactly why we resented veer and icha's quickie devar bhabhi marriage some members feel the need to make such unnecessary and long winded posts and waste their precious time and effort.
There is no problem with devar bhabhi marriage in normal circumstances because according to custom it is a given when the husband dies but in those circumstances the supposed to be grieving wife does not gladly smile and happily marry the devar woh bhi bhaag ke and without the family permission a mere two months after her husbands death after shouting mere vansh ko maar dala to the devar and after knowing the devar is married to the sister of the bhabhi who loves him dearly and will be broken hearted. only ichha is a special case of strange wife who likes to run away..marry the devar who is already married to her sister and then happily manaofy suhaag raat like a besharam. Ichha is a very anokhi type of pativrata who actually wants to marry her devar a mere two months after her husbands death because she feels lonely and unloved and wants to be loved again a few days after shouting main aapki bhabhi hoon. lol ichha lol. we didnt like that hypocrisy oh no we didnt
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

😆

who gave u this mindblowing information that tapu n veer were nt legally separated after her crimes were out in the dark...haha..Veer got d marriage anulled on the basis of fraud 😆

n why veer had agreed to marry kinjal if he had  nt divorced tapu 

why bundelas had fixed the marriage with kinjal 

n why tapu told nani she does not  have any problem if veer marries any gal except Ichcha when nani told her he was getting married with a girl of mayee's choice ..why was nt she yelling ---
ohhh hamara divorce nai hua naani 😆

n then if tapu is nt divorced how did she marry ..the rapist Rathore ...😉

ya marrying sneakily is bad but marrying by lying n cheating is fine if done under Ghunghat 😆

my urgent request to tappy fans try to think logically  n then posting logically 

no where it is written in hindu scriptures that devar can marry a wife after only N no.of months 

🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

Oh yeh? When did that happen? Did I miss something? Am I blind or did they never show that. Divorce or annulment of marriage in these times especially is not so easy and takes many months if not years and certainly Veer would not be able to use FRAUD as a basis for annulment anymore because for whatever reason and however bitterly he did accept the marriage after Vancha marriage and they had a physical relation also however it may have happened whether he was drunk and not in his senses or whatever the court doesnt see all that it goes by pure fact and evidence. So bottom line is what you wrote there is completely false and it would not be possible also. Thanks
. Veer never divorced Tapu but all that works in serials they dont show such mundane things as divorces because they like bigamy they have no regard for the law🤣
can someone tell me why should ichcha care for tapasya's happiness  after what she done with her  and let veer suffer ? it wasn't she who came running to veer i want to marry you infact she backed off when she heard from mai veer has agreed to marry kinjal ..veer came to her what she should say at that time get out after she realised how much damage she has cost to him...veer  cared for her so much ..has done for so  much for her  ...while he has thrown that mean , besharm aurat tapasya out of his life and has every right to do so after her acts were out ..who will tolerate such a woman after her list of shameful acts 🤢why ichcha should let him suffer as she realised veer tapasya marriage is never going to be successful and she ruined veer's life by letting him marry with tapasya everyone suffered a lot because of her this decision and she tried to correct it by agreeing to marry veer ..at least make one life happy who loves her so much ...and thats also true only tapasya is one true lover and sister who even tried to take her sister's life, destroyed her marriage ,  and also married her love through cheat, fraud , deciet and made his life a living hell ...wow what a pavitra , shareef nari 🤢and i think ichcha did all that devar bahabi lecture but after that when veer blasted her she realised her mistake chalo somewhere she realised her mistake unlike great taspaya who still blames others and wants to be treated like a princess after her worng acts 🤢
🥱seriously some people never seen uttaran i guess why was nani saying after veecha marriage to tappu you are no longer his wife 😆 if veer wanted he could throw tapasya out of his house the very first night and no matter tapasya screams in whatever mandir or court she could never prove herself to be veer's wife 🥱veer didnt do that two reasons were acceptable first of his own family who loved tappu second jogi thakur's izzat  ..he went for divorce ...and cvs might not have shown but given many hints they are not husband wife anymore and moreover why didn't tapasya filed a case against veecha ...she wanted to break their marriage ..she clearly said she don't care for whoever veer marries but she cannot see him with ichcha so what a golden opportuinty she had but she never did so why ?😕true love for veer or fear of truth to be revealed in front of whole world how she married him😉and chances are of her marriage being nullifed because of fraud  😆and if veer never divorced tappu lets go by logic of her fans then rasya marriage is also illegal isn't it ? why not law divorce lectures there 😆 this is actual  double crossing 😆Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
One thing ive learnt from Uttaran and especially about people like Tapasya...give them love and respect and you will get love and respect back. I agree Veer had every right to be angry the way she married him but after he brought her back to secure Vancha's marriage he had no right to deprive her of a wife's rights be mean to her and every time belittle her. He saw what he gave her. Rathore on the other hand accepted her flaws and understood and loved her unconditionally and gave her respect and in return what he got? She told him the truth of her infertility immediately...something which ichha mata never had the guts to do. She trusted him. She has always made an effort to keep him happy. Agreed she is stupid at times but that was when Rathore lied to her first. Its true. You get what you give. I always said right from the start that if you give Tapasya a little love and understanding you will get that back from her. See what she is today. Still a little immature and silly but she has improved beyond recognition!