Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Smthing Abt Devar -Bhabhi Marriage (Page 2)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

well well I have seen some illogical discussions on Devar bhabhi marriage

then 

1--- Utran is not the only show where davar Bhabhi marriage has happened ..n so many tapu fans shud knw this LOL

eg-GULAAL , Kumkum , n so many oders

2-  Hinduism does nt ban Devar Bhabhi marriages ...some communities in Gujarat , Punjab & Haryana accept this as they want their widows to marry within their own family .

religion does nt play a role here ..what is a no-no for a bengali hindu can be normal for a tamil Hindu

som  ppl in south marry their cousins or maternal uncles

But the point is we have to learn to respect customs n norms of other communities

I myself knw a punjabi couple, the husband married his Bhabhi after his bro died leaving her with a baby gal ..hatss off to him coz he being an MBA n she being a non-graduate , it is nt an ideal match for many ppl Smile

aru i agree wid u & i'd myself seen a couple where gal was married 2 his huband's younger bro wen he died & she was even pregnant at the time of her husband's death!!

and sum1 is saying that taps is not dead so veer-iccha's marriage is illegal. ppl don't watch epis properly bcoz in one of the epis wen taps was making hue & cry being veer's wife after heraing his marriage wid icchha, then naani herself told taps taht now "shes not wife of veer now" & thats the reason naani came up wid fake pregnancy drama oderwise she wud'd asked taps 2 go 2 veer claiming herself 2 b his wife & veer-iccha's marriage as illegal!! but it didn't happen & in this way CVs indirectly told that veer-taps got divorced!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa2010mamwhatthelifesectorDreamer_arunima_LUIT

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

we r still into dis ...LOLLOL

Lolzz LOL duniya gol hai n so is ut ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

White..Magic IF-Sizzlerz
White..Magic
White..Magic

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

then 

1--- Utran is not the only show where davar Bhabhi marriage has happened ..n so many tapu fans shud knw this LOL

2-  Hinduism does nt ban Devar Bhabhi marriages ...some communities in Gujarat , Punjab & Haryana accept this as they want their widows to marry within their own family .

religion does nt play a role here ..what is a no-no for a bengali hindu can be normal for a tamil Hindu

But the point is we have to learn to respect customs n norms of other communities

I myself knw a punjabi couple, the husband married his Bhabhi after his bro died leaving her with a baby gal ..hatss off to him coz he being an MBA n she being a non-graduate , it is nt an ideal match for many ppl Smile

I agree with u but dear u r wasting ur time over here. Here issue is not about devar and bhabhi but here tapasya should remain happy. Otherwise never heard about illegality of devar and bhabhi marriage. People r talking about divorce of veer and tapu never happened but i want to ask on which good date they were married.? When she was sitting at ichha's place at that time that marriage was completely illegal and than it was never shown that veer and tapasy signing any legal papers. And if marriage of veer and ichha is illegal than why tapasya didnt filed a case on them? If veecha marriage is illegal than even marriage of rathod and tapasy is also not legal.

You should explain to them who r ready to understand but here only tapasya is important. Even if she kills someone than it is presented as she is fighting for her rights. If she force some1 to commit suicide than it is presented as she is devi.  it doesnt matter whether opposite person is in love with tapu or not but if tapu is in love that person should love her as she is tapu and nothing greater than her happiness.

Only devar and bhabhi marriage is illegal over here but no on pointing on rathod and tapasya's marriage. And veecha love is lust? Than whose love is pure? I guess tapasya's as she always share her love with different men. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa2010mamPanchi_Joonwhattheliferaju_skyarunima_LUITDreamer_tiny15

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Its diff in ut, when devars wife taps is alive n not divorced yet n to go marry sneaky without any1s permission nor presence, only to announce when its done as if every1 has to accept it! Thumbs Down coz ich knows it would look v odd asking mai to marry herr devar veer, when its just couple of months of her first husband vanshs death!

who gave u this mindblowing information that tapu n veer were nt legally separated after her crimes were out in the dark...haha..Veer got d marriage anulled on the basis of fraud LOL

n why veer had agreed to marry kinjal if he had  nt divorced tapu 

why bundelas had fixed the marriage with kinjal 

n why tapu told nani she does not  have any problem if veer marries any gal except Ichcha when nani told her he was getting married with a girl of mayee's choice ..why was nt she yelling ---
ohhh hamara divorce nai hua naani LOL

n then if tapu is nt divorced how did she marry ..the rapist Rathore ...Wink

ya marrying sneakily is bad but marrying by lying n cheating is fine if done under Ghunghat LOL

my urgent request to tappy fans try to think logically  n then posting logically 

no where it is written in hindu scriptures that devar can marry a wife after only N no.of months 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whatthelifetiny15

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

then 

I agree with u but dear u r wasting ur time over here. Here issue is not about devar and bhabhi but here tapasya should remain happy. Otherwise never heard about illegality of devar and bhabhi marriage. People r talking about divorce of veer and tapu never happened but i want to ask on which good date they were married.? When she was sitting at ichha's place at that time that marriage was completely illegal and than it was never shown that veer and tapasy signing any legal papers. And if marriage of veer and ichha is illegal than why tapasya didnt filed a case on them? If veecha marriage is illegal than even marriage of rathod and tapasy is also not legal.

You should explain to them who r ready to understand but here only tapasya is important. Even if she kills someone than it is presented as she is fighting for her rights. If she force some1 to commit suicide than it is presented as she is devi.  it doesnt matter whether opposite person is in love with tapu or not but if tapu is in love that person should love her as she is tapu and nothing greater than her happiness.

Only devar and bhabhi marriage is illegal over here but no on pointing on rathod and tapasya's marriage. And veecha love is lust? Than whose love is pure? I guess tapasya's as she always share her love with different men. 

ya i agree ASTHA ..its one thing to like an actor/character n anoder thing to post any nonsense or any illogical justifiaction ..even I thing Rashami is gud actress , glam n cute bt dts it Confused

i m a big Fan of Rohit /vansh ..bt tht wud nt mean i wud support all the negative activities this fake vansh is doing Ouch

jealousy n hatred is normal bt how cn ppl justify her dumping her boyfriend SID , marrying Veer, plotting Murder, then ruining the Vansh _ichcha relationship though tappy loved only Veer ..huh  n then trying to pass off Raghu's kid as veer's kid ...oooh she is all innocent  bichari ...though in all these crimes Naani comes to knw abt the real thing only later . Its always her ideas , using Sid, dumping sid, lying abt d baby 

wats wrong with somneone marrying his late brother's wife in some circumstances  ..cant get itConfused ...

@ rimi 10  n @ tiny 15 @anmol :

thanx for posting something Logical guys ...Smile

n ohhh som1  said Ichcha n veer shud hav lived separarted forever ,...ya wat logic . only tappu munni deserves happiness lolzzz

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 17 December 2011 at 5:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

White..Magicintruderfasttiny15

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
ROFLLOL
Originally posted by trupat

Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Its diff in ut, when devars wife taps is alive n not divorced yet n to go marry sneaky without any1s permission nor presence, only to announce when its done as if every1 has to accept it! Thumbs Down coz ich knows it would look v odd asking mai to marry herr devar veer, when its just couple of months of her first husband vanshs death!
nitya veer and icha's marriage happened because of lust ... it did not had anything to do with ohhh who is going to look after my bhabhi ... they both were waiting for vansh to die so they can be together ... they were just looking for a reason to be together ... agree mai would have not agreed with veer marrying icha because she already got him a girl ... u know how icha is Wink

ya veer -ichcha marriage was pure lust ...LOL..nice joke ..thats why they were nt willing to consummate until Maai accepts them 

n ya both tappu-veer n rathore -tappu relations were nt lust ..they were true love ROFL

spclly Tappu sleeping  wth rathore was a very grt example of pure divine love ...Wink

n ya in which scene they showed both waiting for vansh to die ...

really u guys can talk things which r not even shown in  the utran show ..just imagining things lol

n tapu is such a goddess ...how beautifully she dumped Sid LOL

tiny15

natasha.princes Goldie
natasha.princes
natasha.princes

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
agree wid topic maker 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITtiny15

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha.princes

agree wid topic maker 

thanx for agreeing ..after all bfore marrying Vansh Ichcha n veer were good friends n loved each oder n its not illegal to marry a devar n in some places its even a custom .

tiny15

Go to top