Smthing Abt Devar -Bhabhi Marriage - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vivacious_priya

BRAVO!!!!!!!!! wat a point!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

actually tapu married veer for lust...iccha and veer got married because they loved each other and had accepted each other as husband and wife from heart...so rituals and paper was just a formality...they were married in through sense...so what if they were looking for a reason to be together...good for them...that is the best thing they ever did...stay together because they LOVE each other
Originally posted by leo4ever

actually once the husband is dead , there is no relation imposed on the widow, she doesnot have any relation with the mother father brother sister of the deceased husband. so devar bhabi marrige doesnt come here!! whatever may be the intention or the hiddent feelings, whatever that mayb e but the relation was over once the husband dies.

there was also a movie of sunny deol mahima and pardes guy, he loves mahima, get married , finds out bro loves his wife, fakes his death, mahima marries sunny ( as after death no realtion of jeth bhabi,) he ocmes back but sunny dies in a fight and mahima is again with pardes guy. my point is that adfter death there is no relation of inlaws, legally and in religion.

I totally agree with you...once your hubby dies the relationship with his family is done too...so there is no devor anymore...same with when you get divorced...relationships with in laws is by marriage and when there is no marriage there is no relationship...it is different when you have kids but even then it is the kids uncle not your devar...kids grandma not your MIL...you just have a relationship then through your kids...not husband...
Originally posted by kikyo

lol she is tapu yar astha wrote very well here only tapu matters..her every act which no matter cause how much damage to others is small nasamjhi , she is immature litte girl she should be forgiven and be loved by others ..because she is tapu ..veecha marriage is illegal because veer tapu never got divorced while rasya marriage is legal no matter veer tapu got divorced or not have you ever come across such biased logic ..all laws are invetnted for tapu only not for others ..whole world is her private property ..she is only important thing in the world๐Ÿคข
lol right for tapu fans only tappu matters ..two timing approach here ..same thing for tapu is presented in other way for others in another way..veer tapasya famous night was consumation for them physical relation lol while he was completely unconcious . fell on bed thousand times cannot keep his eyes open full drunk while tapasya was fully concious but what rathore did with her when she was drunk it was rape ๐Ÿ˜†same thing presented for veer consumation but same thing presented for tapasya is rape ๐Ÿ˜†

aru sweety... why are you taking the pains to explain...  who cares devar bhabhi or not ... VeeCha  are in love and have got married ... and thats what counts and makes all us VeeCha fans happy...๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by sector

@bold black v.true!!!and veer did try 2 like taps & he even on insistence of icchha did try 2 understand taps & even asked her abt giving time but wat she did?? she threw glass of water on him? an deven rathore'd been veer's place he wud'd raped her or molested her or got her out of his house!!

and i don't know why ppl r saying veer shud understand taps why taps didn't understand veer's mental condn at that time bcoz 1stly taps got married fraudently 2 him & then she humilated him in the name of saving his bro's marriage.wat type of behaviour that prsn show 2 taps like prsn?? i ask those ppl who r asking veer shud give taps a chance then if the same things'd happened wid taps in place of veer & veer'd humilated her like i already said in the 2nd para wud all ppl'd the same thots !!!๐Ÿ˜†

Please see red font. Wen did this happen ? Sorry if i seem from outer space but i really missed tapu babes in action. 
it happened after vansh-iccha's marriage's sumdays later wen icchha asked veer 2 give chance 2 his marriage wid taps & taps did her 2nd "bhaon mein" session again!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i don't know the exact epi but u can find it in youtube!!!๐Ÿ˜†in that vid veerw as hesistant but still tried 2 take taps hand in his hands & wen his hand just touched her hands she acted liek she got an electric current of 420V & threw a glass of water on him !!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
forget uttaran for a minute...if two ppl are in love...then anything else does not matter...be it any relation then...jab miya biwi raazi toh kya karega kazi...๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you so much tiny15 !๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Then who gave u mindblowing ideas to give ur urgent remarks on taps fans, trying to make everything in to ich n taps fans fight in every post! We all agree to certain extent ich is foolishly mahaan which is unnecessary but we all know how badmouthed ich fans r quite opp to ich too!!!! Personal hone elava kuch hai bhi nahi tum saabke posts mein! As for bhabhi devar topic u made openly looking for fight in ur spare time, i dont have such spare time right now!! Will reply breifly!

Every relation has a line of decency to which if u stay in limits only its harmonious to everybody too esp its a responsibility married! Ich got married to vansh n he died ut she couldnt even wait for couple of years?!!! Whats so urgent about hooking up immediately after husband dies n getting devr to marry to romance!!! No wonder familues break coz of ppl like ich coz she easily created rift between brothers enjoying attntion n luv of both at same time!!!

Ich donated her weding dress n groom to taps trying to proive mahaan then why did she marry her tukk ko chaat kyon rahi thi by marring veer again! Itna hi divine love tha veer aur ich ke then why did they have to get physical n die for a lusty wedding! Radha aur krushna ki tarah just luvr reh jaate itna hi divine aur mahhan bana hai tho doongi mahanta kis keliye ullu banane keliye...ich is just glad she became bundela bahu doesnt matter vansh yaa veer, basti se better hai naa issliye!!

I dint read yr longgg trash arguments ...they seem way to funny for me

actually my perspective of the world , morality , human ties is so different I cant find any logic in

tapni fans post ...haha

anyways tapni fans should accept they cant handle logical arguments

first they say veer-icha marriage is illegal , when we provide facts to prove it was nt as Veer himself was almost getting married to kinjal , now Tapni fans say devar -bhabhi shud hav waited for 2 yrs ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

n yeah all Veer-icha fans make topics to create fights ... its only greaaat tappu fans who never create instigating, negative , poisonous topics...the saintly innocent tappu

my topic discussed legality of marriage between devar n bhabhi ๐Ÿ˜Š

if anyone thinks my topic is instigating , ask moderators to lock it ...though i hav never seen anyone opposing some trash topics  n yes abt spare time ...

if yr time is so valuable what r u doing here posting regularly in Uttran forum

Pooor joke ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช

๐Ÿท
Originally posted by kikyo

yawn ๐Ÿฅฑthere is difference between bride and groom coming to know late whom they are marrying and a hell lot difference in when the woman is sitting in someone's else place via fraud groom is taking saat pherays all the oaths of taking life long relationship with thinking the bride to be someone who is actually someone else in her dress ..even while filling her maang he was thinking he is filling ichcha's maang while he was filling tapasya's maang he said there ichcha chehra dekhana ..all the witnesses present there were taking it ichcha and even jogi thakur did kanaya daan of ichcha ...what kind of legal marriage was this ๐Ÿ˜•completely illegal and immoral ๐Ÿฅฑmarriage is pious and pure relationship which was made a mockery by cvs with this kind of forceful, lusty , cheat marriage and i curse both ichcha and tappu here ..ichcha allowing tapasya to do so and tapasya for doing it ๐Ÿคขif tapasya's love was so pure and divine why didn't she remained as a lover and let veer marry ichcha instead of all the nautanki she did ๐Ÿคขthis is love ..as for veecha marriage at least both bride and groom knew very well what they were doing and why they were doing it ..its a lot better than veer tapasya marriage ..they both consumated with their will involved unlike tapasya who tried to be physical with a broken , drunk , disturbed , unconcious man while she was fully concious this is actual lust ๐Ÿคขtapasya list of shameful acts are never ending ๐Ÿฅฑbut but ๐Ÿฅฑ

Kikyo ...

Its legally a fraud if yr marriage is fixed with another girl n without yr knowledge yr nikah or saat pheras happen with someone else ...the groom or bride can file a case for annulling the marriage ...dont expect some ppl to post anything logical

Luv4games, Leo4ever, Panchi_joon, Mahi12. tiny, Kikyo , rimi10, nutmeg7, charu

great posts by all of u ..loved reading the response ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘

n yeah ...moral is only tappu matters, her happiness, her wishes, when she commits crimes & even naani comes to knw abt it all later only , poor naani is blamed ,... oh she is a poor innocent soul , who needs love n love n love โ˜ข๏ธ

oh n yes if veer n tappu r nt divorced how come tappy baby marry the rowdy Rathore , n how originally Kinjal was to be engaged to veer , n why Tappu had to fake pregnancy to enter B-house ...ummm ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

enough arguments ...the honorable tappy fans can keep posting illogical posts n patting each other's backs ...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
  If anyone has a problem , plz contact the moderators n get the thread locked๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅณ
๐Ÿท