Smthing Abt Devar -Bhabhi Marriage - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

well well I have seen some illogical discussions on Devar bhabhi marriage

then 

1--- Utran is not the only show where davar Bhabhi marriage has happened ..n so many tapu fans shud knw this πŸ˜†

eg-GULAAL , Kumkum , n so many oders

2-  Hinduism does nt ban Devar Bhabhi marriages ...some communities in Gujarat , Punjab & Haryana accept this as they want their widows to marry within their own family .

religion does nt play a role here ..what is a no-no for a bengali hindu can be normal for a tamil Hindu

som  ppl in south marry their cousins or maternal uncles

But the point is we have to learn to respect customs n norms of other communities

I myself knw a punjabi couple, the husband married his Bhabhi after his bro died leaving her with a baby gal ..hatss off to him coz he being an MBA n she being a non-graduate , it is nt an ideal match for many ppl 😊

I agree with u but dear u r wasting ur time over here. Here issue is not about devar and bhabhi but here tapasya should remain happy. Otherwise never heard about illegality of devar and bhabhi marriage. People r talking about divorce of veer and tapu never happened but i want to ask on which good date they were married.? When she was sitting at ichha's place at that time that marriage was completely illegal and than it was never shown that veer and tapasy signing any legal papers. And if marriage of veer and ichha is illegal than why tapasya didnt filed a case on them? If veecha marriage is illegal than even marriage of rathod and tapasy is also not legal.

You should explain to them who r ready to understand but here only tapasya is important. Even if she kills someone than it is presented as she is fighting for her rights. If she force some1 to commit suicide than it is presented as she is devi.  it doesnt matter whether opposite person is in love with tapu or not but if tapu is in love that person should love her as she is tapu and nothing greater than her happiness.

Only devar and bhabhi marriage is illegal over here but no on pointing on rathod and tapasya's marriage. And veecha love is lust? Than whose love is pure? I guess tapasya's as she always share her love with different men. 

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Its diff in ut, when devars wife taps is alive n not divorced yet n to go marry sneaky without any1s permission nor presence, only to announce when its done as if every1 has to accept it! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ coz ich knows it would look v odd asking mai to marry herr devar veer, when its just couple of months of her first husband vanshs death!

who gave u this mindblowing information that tapu n veer were nt legally separated after her crimes were out in the dark...haha..Veer got d marriage anulled on the basis of fraud πŸ˜†

n why veer had agreed to marry kinjal if he had  nt divorced tapu 

why bundelas had fixed the marriage with kinjal 

n why tapu told nani she does not  have any problem if veer marries any gal except Ichcha when nani told her he was getting married with a girl of mayee's choice ..why was nt she yelling ---
ohhh hamara divorce nai hua naani πŸ˜†

n then if tapu is nt divorced how did she marry ..the rapist Rathore ...πŸ˜‰

ya marrying sneakily is bad but marrying by lying n cheating is fine if done under Ghunghat πŸ˜†

my urgent request to tappy fans try to think logically  n then posting logically 

no where it is written in hindu scriptures that devar can marry a wife after only N no.of months 
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

I agree with u but dear u r wasting ur time over here. Here issue is not about devar and bhabhi but here tapasya should remain happy. Otherwise never heard about illegality of devar and bhabhi marriage. People r talking about divorce of veer and tapu never happened but i want to ask on which good date they were married.? When she was sitting at ichha's place at that time that marriage was completely illegal and than it was never shown that veer and tapasy signing any legal papers. And if marriage of veer and ichha is illegal than why tapasya didnt filed a case on them? If veecha marriage is illegal than even marriage of rathod and tapasy is also not legal.

You should explain to them who r ready to understand but here only tapasya is important. Even if she kills someone than it is presented as she is fighting for her rights. If she force some1 to commit suicide than it is presented as she is devi.  it doesnt matter whether opposite person is in love with tapu or not but if tapu is in love that person should love her as she is tapu and nothing greater than her happiness.

Only devar and bhabhi marriage is illegal over here but no on pointing on rathod and tapasya's marriage. And veecha love is lust? Than whose love is pure? I guess tapasya's as she always share her love with different men. 

ya i agree ASTHA ..its one thing to like an actor/character n anoder thing to post any nonsense or any illogical justifiaction ..even I thing Rashami is gud actress , glam n cute bt dts it πŸ˜•

i m a big Fan of Rohit /vansh ..bt tht wud nt mean i wud support all the negative activities this fake vansh is doing 

jealousy n hatred is normal bt how cn ppl justify her dumping her boyfriend SID , marrying Veer, plotting Murder, then ruining the Vansh _ichcha relationship though tappy loved only Veer ..huh  n then trying to pass off Raghu's kid as veer's kid ...oooh she is all innocent  bichari ...though in all these crimes Naani comes to knw abt the real thing only later . Its always her ideas , using Sid, dumping sid, lying abt d baby 

wats wrong with somneone marrying his late brother's wife in some circumstances  ..cant get itπŸ˜• ...

@ rimi 10  n @ tiny 15 @anmol :

thanx for posting something Logical guys ...😊

n ohhh som1  said Ichcha n veer shud hav lived separarted forever ,...ya wat logic . only tappu munni deserves happiness lolzzz
Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 12 years ago
πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Originally posted by trupat

nitya veer and icha's marriage happened because of lust ... it did not had anything to do with ohhh who is going to look after my bhabhi ... they both were waiting for vansh to die so they can be together ... they were just looking for a reason to be together ... agree mai would have not agreed with veer marrying icha because she already got him a girl ... u know how icha is πŸ˜‰

ya veer -ichcha marriage was pure lust ...πŸ˜†..nice joke ..thats why they were nt willing to consummate until Maai accepts them 

n ya both tappu-veer n rathore -tappu relations were nt lust ..they were true love πŸ€£

spclly Tappu sleeping  wth rathore was a very grt example of pure divine love ...πŸ˜‰

n ya in which scene they showed both waiting for vansh to die ...

really u guys can talk things which r not even shown in  the utran show ..just imagining things lol

n tapu is such a goddess ...how beautifully she dumped Sid πŸ˜†
Originally posted by natasha.princes

agree wid topic maker 

thanx for agreeing ..after all bfore marrying Vansh Ichcha n veer were good friends n loved each oder n its not illegal to marry a devar n in some places its even a custom .

πŸ˜†

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">who gave u this mindblowing information that tapu n veer were nt legally separated after her crimes were out in the dark...haha..Veer got d marriage anulled on the basis of fraud πŸ˜†</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990066">n why veer had agreed to marry kinjal if he had nt divorced tapu </font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">why bundelas had fixed the marriage with kinjal </font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">n <font color="#006600">why tapu told nani she does not have any problem if veer marries any gal except Ichcha when nani told her he was getting married with a girl of mayee's choice ..why was nt she yelling --</font>-</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">ohhh hamara divorce nai hua naani πŸ˜†</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">n <font color="#cc0000">then if tapu is nt divorced how did she marry ..the rapist Rathore ...πŸ˜‰</font></font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> <font color="#660066"> ya marrying sneakily is bad but marrying by lying n cheating is fine if done under Ghunghat πŸ˜†</font></font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#660066"> my urgent request to tappy fans try to think logically n then posting logically </font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> no where it is written in hindu scriptures that devar can marry a wife after only N no.of months </font>

Then who gave u mindblowing ideas to give ur urgent remarks on taps fans, trying to make everything in to ich n taps fans fight in every post! We all agree to certain extent ich is foolishly mahaan which is unnecessary but we all know how badmouthed ich fans r quite opp to ich too!!!! Personal hone elava kuch hai bhi nahi tum saabke posts mein! As for bhabhi devar topic u made openly looking for fight in ur spare time, i dont have such spare time right now!! Will reply breifly!

Every relation has a line of decency to which if u stay in limits only its harmonious to everybody too esp its a responsibility married! Ich got married to vansh n he died ut she couldnt even wait for couple of years?!!! Whats so urgent about hooking up immediately after husband dies n getting devr to marry to romance!!! No wonder familues break coz of ppl like ich coz she easily created rift between brothers enjoying attntion n luv of both at same time!!!

Ich donated her weding dress n groom to taps trying to proive mahaan then why did she marry her tukk ko chaat kyon rahi thi by marring veer again! Itna hi divine love tha veer aur ich ke then why did they have to get physical n die for a lusty wedding! Radha aur krushna ki tarah just luvr reh jaate itna hi divine aur mahhan bana hai tho doongi mahanta kis keliye ullu banane keliye...ich is just glad she became bundela bahu doesnt matter vansh yaa veer, basti se better hai naa issliye!!

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’🀒🀒πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

well well I have seen some illogical discussions on Devar bhabhi marriage

then 

1--- Utran is not the only show where davar Bhabhi marriage has happened ..n so many tapu fans shud knw this πŸ˜†

eg-GULAAL , Kumkum , n so many oders

2-  Hinduism does nt ban Devar Bhabhi marriages ...some communities in Gujarat , Punjab & Haryana accept this as they want their widows to marry within their own family .

religion does nt play a role here ..what is a no-no for a bengali hindu can be normal for a tamil Hindu

som  ppl in south marry their cousins or maternal uncles

But the point is we have to learn to respect customs n norms of other communities

I myself knw a punjabi couple, the husband married his Bhabhi after his bro died leaving her with a baby gal ..hatss off to him coz he being an MBA n she being a non-graduate , it is nt an ideal match for many ppl 😊

Well πŸ₯±how many time we can say ichcha like a girl never deserve to be wife of any... the talk about dever bhabhi marriage are understandable but the talk about ichcha marriage with veer is never acceptable...its always a dirty...πŸ₯±  
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Its diff in ut, when devars wife taps is alive n not divorced yet n to go marry sneaky without any1s permission nor presence, only to announce when its done as if every1 has to accept it! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ coz ich knows it would look v odd asking mai to marry herr devar veer, when its just couple of months of her first husband vanshs death!

there is no marriage if the groom doesnt even know whom he is getting married to...so technically there was no marriage between tapu and veer it was fraud...but iccha and veer both consented to their marriage and were in love so that is a real marriage