Uttaran

Smthing Abt Devar -Bhabhi Marriage

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
  well well I have seen some illogical discussions on Devar bhabhi marriage

then 

1--- Utran is not the only show where davar Bhabhi marriage has happened ..n so many tapu fans shud knw this πŸ˜†

eg-GULAAL , Kumkum , n so many oders

2-  Hinduism does nt ban Devar Bhabhi marriages ...some communities in Gujarat , Punjab & Haryana accept this as they want their widows to marry within their own family .

religion does nt play a role here ..what is a no-no for a bengali hindu can be normal for a tamil Hindu

som  ppl in south marry their cousins or maternal uncles

But the point is we have to learn to respect customs n norms of other communities

I myself knw a punjabi couple, the husband married his Bhabhi after his bro died leaving her with a baby gal ..hatss off to him coz he being an MBA n she being a non-graduate , it is nt an ideal match for many ppl 😊

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

aru yeh sab tum kise samjha rahi ho aur kyunπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its diff in ut, when devars wife taps is alive n not divorced yet n to go marry sneaky without any1s permission nor presence, only to announce when its done as if every1 has to accept it! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ coz ich knows it would look v odd asking mai to marry herr devar veer, when its just couple of months of her first husband vanshs death!
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Its diff in ut, when devars wife taps is alive n not divorced yet n to go marry sneaky without any1s permission nor presence, only to announce when its done as if every1 has to accept it! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ coz ich knows it would look v odd asking mai to marry herr devar veer, when its just couple of months of her first husband vanshs death!

nitya veer and icha's marriage happened because of lust ... it did not had anything to do with ohhh who is going to look after my bhabhi ... they both were waiting for vansh to die so they can be together ... they were just looking for a reason to be together ... agree mai would have not agreed with veer marrying icha because she already got him a girl ... u know how icha is πŸ˜‰
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

then 

1--- Utran is not the only show where davar Bhabhi marriage has happened ..n so many tapu fans shud knw this πŸ˜†

2-  Hinduism does nt ban Devar Bhabhi marriages ...some communities in Gujarat , Punjab & Haryana accept this as they want their widows to marry within their own family .

religion does nt play a role here ..what is a no-no for a bengali hindu can be normal for a tamil Hindu

But the point is we have to learn to respect customs n norms of other communities

I myself knw a punjabi couple, the husband married his Bhabhi after his bro died leaving her with a baby gal ..hatss off to him coz he being an MBA n she being a non-graduate , it is nt an ideal match for many ppl 😊

Why are you taking all this pain dearπŸ˜†...I have realised one thing in this forum atleast that few of them here, just can't diffrentiate between on-screen and off-screen ckts and couples. Aur waise bhi what difference does it make...jisko jo bolna hya they are welcomeπŸ˜›...I myself just can't live without my daily dose of Veechaaa😍 as I have followed the show from the begininning and have realised that how they had fallen prey to Tapasya's lust and greediness and also certain circumstances later on, when Vansh had enetered into Ichcha's life. Nevertheless I still have forgiven the CVs that atlast they had united the couple thus proving that true love always winπŸ‘  
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow veer ichcha marriage was lust and veer tapasya divine love 🀣what a joke🀣 by the way veer tappu marriage was illegal first second cvs might have not shown but given many hints they were divorced πŸ˜†and if they never got  divorced according to some people's logic then rasya marriage is also illegal why no legality issue of divorce there πŸ˜† Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
we r still into dis ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ReallyCool thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

nitya veer and icha's marriage happened because of lust ... it did not had anything to do with ohhh who is going to look after my bhabhi ... they both were waiting for vansh to die so they can be together ... they were just looking for a reason to be together ... agree mai would have not agreed with veer marrying icha because she already got him a girl ... u know how icha is πŸ˜‰

Haan tanya we all know how ich is aide banke peeda khati rehti hai!!! πŸ˜›
Itna hi divine love tha veer aur ich ke then why did they have to get physical n die for a lusty wedding! Radha aur krushna ki tarah just luvr reh jaate itna hi divine aur mahhan bana hai tho doongi mahanta kis keliye ullu banane keliye πŸ˜‰ ich is just glad she became bundela bahu doesnt matter vansh yaa veer, basti se better hai naa issliye!! πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

then 

aru i agree wid u & i'd myself seen a couple where gal was married 2 his huband's younger bro wen he died & she was even pregnant at the time of her husband's death!!

and sum1 is saying that taps is not dead so veer-iccha's marriage is illegal. ppl don't watch epis properly bcoz in one of the epis wen taps was making hue & cry being veer's wife after heraing his marriage wid icchha, then naani herself told taps taht now "shes not wife of veer now" & thats the reason naani came up wid fake pregnancy drama oderwise she wud'd asked taps 2 go 2 veer claiming herself 2 b his wife & veer-iccha's marriage as illegal!! but it didn't happen & in this way CVs indirectly told that veer-taps got divorced!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ReallyCool thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

we r still into dis ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lolzz πŸ˜† duniya gol hai n so is ut 🀣