Uttaran

Smthing Abt Devar -Bhabhi Marriage

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
  well well I have seen some illogical discussions on Devar bhabhi marriage

then 

1--- Utran is not the only show where davar Bhabhi marriage has happened ..n so many tapu fans shud knw this LOL

eg-GULAAL , Kumkum , n so many oders

2-  Hinduism does nt ban Devar Bhabhi marriages ...some communities in Gujarat , Punjab & Haryana accept this as they want their widows to marry within their own family .

religion does nt play a role here ..what is a no-no for a bengali hindu can be normal for a tamil Hindu

som  ppl in south marry their cousins or maternal uncles

But the point is we have to learn to respect customs n norms of other communities

I myself knw a punjabi couple, the husband married his Bhabhi after his bro died leaving her with a baby gal ..hatss off to him coz he being an MBA n she being a non-graduate , it is nt an ideal match for many ppl Smile

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 16 December 2011 at 6:49am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3sjnpmonalisa2010mamPanchi_Joondivyababunatasha.princesmkdeepaaJattiTuderimi10devashree_hveil_of_rosesmahi12Dreamer_PavaniShinycjs369nb.nehaWhite..Magicintruderfast_Invincible_rashi85tiny15Roshini1494Coeur2PsychoFMS

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged

aru yeh sab tum kise samjha rahi ho aur kyunLOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

raju_skymahi12arunima_LUITcjs369nb.neharashi85tiny15Coeur2PsychoFMS

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Its diff in ut, when devars wife taps is alive n not divorced yet n to go marry sneaky without any1s permission nor presence, only to announce when its done as if every1 has to accept it! Thumbs Down coz ich knows it would look v odd asking mai to marry herr devar veer, when its just couple of months of her first husband vanshs death!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysHisJaan

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Its diff in ut, when devars wife taps is alive n not divorced yet n to go marry sneaky without any1s permission nor presence, only to announce when its done as if every1 has to accept it! Thumbs Down coz ich knows it would look v odd asking mai to marry herr devar veer, when its just couple of months of her first husband vanshs death!
nitya veer and icha's marriage happened because of lust ... it did not had anything to do with ohhh who is going to look after my bhabhi ... they both were waiting for vansh to die so they can be together ... they were just looking for a reason to be together ... agree mai would have not agreed with veer marrying icha because she already got him a girl ... u know how icha is Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyaReallyCool

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

well well I have seen some illogical discussions on Devar bhabhi marriage

then 

1--- Utran is not the only show where davar Bhabhi marriage has happened ..n so many tapu fans shud knw this LOL

eg-GULAAL , Kumkum , n so many oders

2-  Hinduism does nt ban Devar Bhabhi marriages ...some communities in Gujarat , Punjab & Haryana accept this as they want their widows to marry within their own family .

religion does nt play a role here ..what is a no-no for a bengali hindu can be normal for a tamil Hindu

som  ppl in south marry their cousins or maternal uncles

But the point is we have to learn to respect customs n norms of other communities

I myself knw a punjabi couple, the husband married his Bhabhi after his bro died leaving her with a baby gal ..hatss off to him coz he being an MBA n she being a non-graduate , it is nt an ideal match for many ppl Smile

Why are you taking all this pain dearLOL...I have realised one thing in this forum atleast that few of them here, just can't diffrentiate between on-screen and off-screen ckts and couples. Aur waise bhi what difference does it make...jisko jo bolna hya they are welcomeTongue...I myself just can't live without my daily dose of VeechaaaDay Dreaming as I have followed the show from the begininning and have realised that how they had fallen prey to Tapasya's lust and greediness and also certain circumstances later on, when Vansh had enetered into Ichcha's life. Nevertheless I still have forgiven the CVs that atlast they had united the couple thus proving that true love always winClapDancing  

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanmonalisa2010mamPanchi_Joonjessi14315mahmansmadivyababuraju_skyarunima_LUITcjs369nb.nehaDreamer_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
wow veer ichcha marriage was lust and veer tapasya divine love ROFLwhat a jokeROFL by the way veer tappu marriage was illegal first second cvs might have not shown but given many hints they were divorced LOLand if they never got  divorced according to some people's logic then rasya marriage is also illegal why no legality issue of divorce there LOL

Edited by kikyo - 16 December 2011 at 9:13am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sky_watcherlrl fanmonalisa2010mamPanchi_Joonjessi14315mahmansmadivyababurimi10sectordevashree_hraju_skymahi12arunima_LUITcjs369tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
we r still into dis ...LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369ReallyCool

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

Originally posted by OMG1nitya

nitya veer and icha's marriage happened because of lust ... it did not had anything to do with ohhh who is going to look after my bhabhi ... they both were waiting for vansh to die so they can be together ... they were just looking for a reason to be together ... agree mai would have not agreed with veer marrying icha because she already got him a girl ... u know how icha is Wink

Haan tanya we all know how ich is aide banke peeda khati rehti hai!!! Tongue
Itna hi divine love tha veer aur ich ke then why did they have to get physical n die for a lusty wedding! Radha aur krushna ki tarah just luvr reh jaate itna hi divine aur mahhan bana hai tho doongi mahanta kis keliye ullu banane keliye Wink ich is just glad she became bundela bahu doesnt matter vansh yaa veer, basti se better hai naa issliye!! LOL

Go to top