Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaam91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Miss Khaalis 🤗...nice observations...and I agree with most of it.  She is super emotional...and prevalent to tears...and her pain and sadness causes Arnav to do rational and irrational things..whatever it takes to make his sister happy.   I think that sometime in the future Anjali may inadvertently may be the cause of a RIFT between Khushi and Arnav...but I think if she comes to know that she is the cause, she will do anything to resolve the rift.   I think it will be circumstances that cause the distance and the rift between Arhi...

Anyway...lets see what happens!! 

nargis!!..long time...i dint catch the show fr a week..sisters weding and all.:)
now that i have...anjali is seriously sending off danger signs dude!!..well i knw she isnt evil..thats y nothing would be intentional..but she will create rifts for sure...lets see!!

damn i missed the forum!!🤗
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
sach me she will be a problem for them..
and shyam kyun pasand hai ise..??
i remember the scene wen she introduces him to khushi..
oh god she was clinging to him..!!
yukkk..
past few episodes have me in second thots foe her character..
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Miss Khaalis 🤗...nice observations...and I agree with most of it.  She is super emotional...and prevalent to tears...and her pain and sadness causes Arnav to do rational and irrational things..whatever it takes to make his sister happy.   I think that sometime in the future Anjali may inadvertently may be the cause of a RIFT between Khushi and Arnav...but I think if she comes to know that she is the cause, she will do anything to resolve the rift.   I think it will be circumstances that cause the distance and the rift between Arhi...

Anyway...lets see what happens!! 

so true...ye nanads bhi na...bhabhiyon ko cheein nahin deti!😆