Messages for PKYEK team: Till we meet again!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome Post..!Woaa,,Happy dat besharams forumwalas r here m reli happy..!

Awesome Post Ritze..!I agree wid u..Those messages will awesome...!But will give mine 2morrow or later loLZ...Right now m kinda tired n lazyπŸ˜†
Ab main kya kahoon... i can't express my feelings in words but i'll give it a go

Abhay Raichand - He's the hero of the show... yeah at first i hated him because he was rude and arrogant but then i fell in love with him... he'll always have a special place in my heart and i'll always dream about him... i will miss this character a lot ecspecially his black jacket ;) and blue eyes ( remembered that song "dil dooba dil dooba neeli ankhon mein yeh dil dooba) i know its a charcter but he's better than vivian

Vivian Dsena - Thankyou for accepting abhay raichands role... without you we would never get to see this dark mysterious but yet lovable charcater...so thanks and all the best to you :)

Pia Jaiswal/ Dobriyal - I loved you from the first episode... i felt sorry for pia at first because she was an orphan and had to face so much difficulity but still she was independent and didn't want anyone to do favours on her... i enjoyed pia and misha scenes ... friendship :) and her and abhay chemistry :) ( i always call pia a princess coz she's so pretty)

Sukirti Khandpal - you are a talented actress ... and hope to see you again soon ... if possible with vivian because awesome couple ... thanks for playing pia ...

Maithli - evil vamp ... she was creepy man what can i say... very evil .. bitchy types and obsessed with abhay eventho she also went wid siddarth... but she was a good vamp...

Misha Dobriyal/ Priya wal- I'll always remember her jokes... she made me laugh in nearly every scene of hers and her college scenes were the best ... ohh and her daru scenes :) .. i'll miss her loads too

Panchi Dobriyal/ Vahnbiz Dorabjee- I liked panchi's character ...and vahbiz played it very good and with good emotions... her and danish were a good couple to watch and thats what i'll remember

Arnab and Madhu -- good parents ... i'll remember arnabs scenes where he takes misha's side and spoils her ... both their scenes were good ... happy scenes and arguing ones ;)

Raichands-chandeena - love the way chand talks ( whispering more like) that was  bare joke to watch ... loved haseena scenes in which she shows concern for abhay... ..

Siddarth- One guy i will never forget... i think after Abhay the best male actor would have to be sid ... his one liners ... jokes
even at the top of my head i can remember when abhay saved pia and used up all his power .. sid comes and says "nahin nahin mein tumhare bina jee nahin sakta" bare joke lol... will miss that

Alina - her character ... i think a lot more could have been done but i enjoyed her scenes also.. she's a caring friend and she just wanted friendship between the wolfs and vamps...

Jeh- I loved his character before when he was with pia but then the CV'S just killed the character... i would have loved to see fight sequence more between jeh and abhay ...

Depanita-- god man i hated the character... it got on my nerves

Kabir and Danish--- Didn't like danish when got to know the truth about him and maya but then started liking him when he realised his mistake and was repenting.. also when he helps the raichands
kabir is the hottie of the college and his and misha's friendship was awesome... AND also angad and him ... maa da ladla bigar gaya type scenes...

T was bitchy two faced type of girl ... despo lol but good acting

Trakker- yaar crazy girl she is ... funny , emotional, caring and tori si dumb

MY MESSAGE TO ALL THE PKYEK TEAM---
WELL DONE GUYS ... I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HARD WORK  AND WIDOUT U GUYS WE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO WATCH THIS FANTASTIC SHOW... WISH ALL OF YOU COULD BE TOGETHER IN ANOTHER SHOW :)

(YEH DOSTI TERE DAAM SE HAIN ... SONG FOR ALL OF YOU)

ek gaana that i will always remember for Abhay and Piya and that is "dil ibadat" :)

Edited by xxAqeelahxx - 12 years ago
Thanks Ritzie, This is perfect.
Always u come up with different ideas...

Abhay - Uff Abhay Uff is your branded name gifted by me - Bec u are Uff and I have no words to describe u. U are perfect.

Vivian - As handsome as you are - I never gave your other shows a try.
But now I eagerly await you to hit my big screen again. Your off screen personality makes me laugh and brings a smile to my face. You are so hardworking and positive from a young age - And u have my full backup and support. Uff Vivian Uff.

Pia - You are my Elena to my pefect Stefan Abhay. As you are a part of the jodi, I liked u. But later - I liked u for u too. Though after you took that famous shower after Abhay was revealed as a vampire.. I wanted to come and turn that shower off and hang you out to dry. But Pia rocked - esp in the last epi.

Sukriti - I've always liked you in DMG. U can act on a good da - and ur avtar as Maithali was just Dabaang. Loved it.

Arnab - I have a confession to make - i actually enjoyed Arnab's acting, the fun and games. I liked the thrown in here and there Big B style, U managed it well.

Madhu - Commendable woman. How can u shop so much, I usually drop! You have a big warm heart.

Jeh  - Arnab tumein nahin maartha - tho I would have! Seriously I wanted you and Abhay to be friends - But what to do - Tum sudhar ne kaa naam hi nahin lehthey theh.

Rithwik  - After watching your close.. close.. close relationship with Vivian - I started liking you as an actor. U did a great job. Would like to see more of you.

Chand - I never realsied your qualities untill Chakku pointed them out. I shall miss your whispering.

Haseena - You are just brill lady!

Kishwer - You are so sweet and you were there for your fans more than anyone.

Neel - I did not want you to die - I wanted you to marry Panchi and make her life hell.

Suyash - You and Kishwer make a sweet pair.

Alina - You were the kanta in my eye. Totally hated you. Never trusted you. But you turned out to be so sweet that I couldn't help but lob you towards the end of the serial. But baby I wish you would have fought at least once.

Priya - (Alina) You are so sweet for keeping fans updated and have a lovely personality to gel with your fans. Pass that trait on of media relations to your collegues too. You dance well and your attempt of style of chan ke mohalla was commendable, as Aishwariya's dances are mega hard.

Panchi - I liked your character at first - But you had too much screen space - Honestly.

Vahbizz - Your PDA's really spoilt things for you. I didn't mind ur off screen character as I thought you were sweet - But later after I realised you fight with fans of the show on FB - My respect for you dropped. But I will say - You are a brave girl for being called fat on screen, even at a time when you were just healthy. But non the less you are an attractive girl - and sometimes big is beautiful too!

Misha - too much screen space ! But your jokes were good esp Pia being bappi Lehri one.

Priya (Misha) wal - I always liked you from that other serial - where you played the cool chick! Loved the red hair.

Sid - Uff how annoying were you? Jokes were great!

Sidhanth Karnik - You are a lovely personality in real life and seem really cool. And I know this girl on the forum who'd love to marry you!

Kabir - Loved your scenes with Misha esp after you fell in love with her.

Danish - Tragedy king Abhay ki place le li tumnein . First he cried all his life for Maithali - and now you crying for Panchi. You were a great help to every one. I wish CV's didn't leave you as Mohobathon ka Shahrukh khan who could only see his ghost GF Panchi.

Deepu - I have no problem with your lipstick! Indeed you are a very pretty woman.

ANGAD  - Tracker - Never accept a role like this again! Warna TV mein aakey tumein marungi. Lol. Tracker - U too are a pretty gal.

Tum sab ka balaa ho - aur sab kaa sahi ho.
To each one of you best of luck for your future and career, Hope to see you all again.

Thanx ritzie for making this thread. This was much needed.. 😊

my messages are -

ABHAY RAICHAND: u are the first reason for whom i started to watch the show.. After watching the very first promo of the show i was just totally lattoo on you..
You were rocking as a vampire and had done an awesome job as human in the final episodes too..
Your attitude, your style, your signature smirk, your BBB skills, your dukhiyari bahu role--- every single thing about you drives me crazy (not to forget your dark grey sexy icy eyes)

you'll always be my favourite character of all time in indian tv.. ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

VIVIAN DSENA: thanx for potraying abhay raichand and bringing his character to life. Abhay raichand would have been incomplete without your potrayal.. I really adore you, and very best of luck for your future.. ❀️

PIYA: girl you are just amazing in everything - be it your love for abhay, your care for your sis, your love for your parents, your helpfulness for your frnds or be it YOUR JASOOSGIRI, YOUR QUESTION ASKING SKILLS -- you are just amazing.
Though you annoyed me sumtimes but i adore u very much girl. It was you who gave abhay new life, it was you who lightend abhay's dark, cursed life, and you deserve a big applause for that..

SUKIRTI KANDPAL: Aww, my sunshine. You are just too cute.. You are one of my most favourite actress in tellywood..
Thanx for giving us piya. You did a wonderful job. May god bless u!! Best of luck for ur future.. ❀️

ABHAY+PIYA(ABHIYA):
you are the second reason i watched the show.. Your awesome chemistry just pulled me towards the show and i just couldn't resist. You are my most fav couple of tv of all ages..
You guys were so awesome that when you cried i cried with you, when you were happy i was happy for you, when you got separated i too felt the pain.. You are rooted too deeply in my existence, i'll cherish your loving memory always in my heart.

CHAAND AND HASEENA RAICHAND: you two are the hottest parents i ever saw in tv and both of you rocked as vampires. I love your characters very much. You were verv gud parents to abhay too. Your INTESE FINGER LOCKING just set the tv screen on fire.
Thanx kishwer and naved ji for portraying Raichand couple. We adore you very much. ❀️

SID: You were the only character who made me fall for u inspite of your evilness. You are an awesome actor man!!
When you portrayed sid your whole persona screamed 'EVIL'. that's the power of your acting. You make the audience feel like biting ur neck off because of ur evilness but at the same time make them drool for u like anything. Love u very much.. ❀️
MADHU AND ARNAB: you both are the most adorable parents i ever saw. U are like frnds with ur daughters, always protecting and pampering them. Though i don't like arnab's detective skills, but he is the best daddy. Madhu is also g great mom. She never let piya feel like she is a step daughter. In the last epi the emotional scene of madhu with piya and misha was superb. ❀️

MISHA: you were the life of the show. Your funny pranks, bindaas attitude made the show worth watching even in the boring epi's too.. You were also an awesome sister, daughter..
Thanx PRIYA WAL for giving us misha.. ❀️

PANCHI: I liked u as a big sister of piya and misha. I liked ur character pre leap. Bust after leap ur character got ruined beyond repair and i stopped to relate with u. Thanx to VAHBBIZ DORABJEE..

KABIR DANISH: i just love two of u for the portrayal of the true bond between siblings. I love kabir for his flirtatious nature and a cute lover. Thanx to VISHAL GANDHI AND TABREZ KHAN

TRACKER, ANGAD, T: you guys were awesome too. Without u the show would have been incoplete.

ALINA: you are an very cute girl. The epitome of true frndship. I adore u very much girl. Thanx to PRIYA CHAUHAN for giving us alina. ❀️

JEH: though i don't like jeh much (but in the initial day's of his entry i liked him)
i adore RITHVIK DHANJANI for the portrayal of piya's obsessive lover and abhay's arch enemy..

HATS OFF TO PKYEK TEAM.
WE'LL MISS U VERY MUCH.
❀️Edited by Dikshi92 - 12 years ago
thanks for this thread ritzie 
my messages 
CVS-OK first of all i wanna thank u for whatever u gave in season 1. i accept it that season 1 was best n season 2 was nowhere to compete wid it . just not coz u gave us abhiya scenes but coz u handled the story of the show very well . i appericiate u for that .

Sid -aww sweetheart i miss u a lot u know . PKYEK was when on air n i didn't like the track, i still watched it in hope that u will someday cum.
hope to see u soon in next show :)

Ekta - mam u make me fall short of words u know . well i never watched ur shows i mean i had to watch coz my mum liked it but i never paid attention . then PKYEK was the only show which was handled by u properly n i watched it. well thanks a lot for paying attention in the initial episodes but i just wanna ask u why did u stop doing that later ? did u actually lost interest in the show or u already had decided to ruin such a brilliant show ?
sorry if my words hurt anyone but thats just what i felt ..!!

THANK YOU😳
Thanks dear for this post .

Abhay raichand . his attitude , rude behavior , style was amazing . he was amazing as vampire and a human .his scarifies and love was great .no one replace you in my hearts .you always with me in my dream land.

Vivian - you are rocking personalty  . u rock scerene as abhay raichand . thank for playing abhay 's role . no one play abhay role better as u did .i m waiting u r next show .

Pia - i like u for u r innocent and naughtness . you are second character i like most in pkyek . you are abhay 's solumate.without u abhay is incomplete .your love for abhay is great . you are madly in love with abhay . i love her for that .you also remain as abhay 's other half in my heart.

Sukriti - i like u as ur personalty .u r truly professorial .u play pia,maithali character beautifuly .i m waiting for your next show .best of luck u r future .

abhiya and visu... i love u both .u both burn screen . u r hottest jodi forever .u always remain in my heart . i never forget you . u r best couple . hope u see  soon together in another show .without u my life is empty . 

Arnab and madhu . i like u r character .arnab as his obsession with vampire and madhu as her shopping .

Jeh  - i like u as evil character . tum na hote to maja kase ata .seriosaly i wanted u kill my self .i hate you when you torching abhay.  

Rithwik  - u r good actor . i like u . u did good job as evil wolf.. Would like to see in another show .

Chand - I like u daddy raichand . without u raichand family incomplete .

Haseena - You are just brilient . you r sexiest mom and i like u caring  for her family . i like u r evil side and good side . 

Kishwer - You are so sweet and you were there for your fans more than anyone.you are amazing personalty . 
Suyash - You and Kishwer make a beautiful pair.i like u r personalty and good behavior with fans .

Alina - You are sweet . i like u r character .

Priya - (Alina) i like u . u r very nice girl . u r lovable person best of luck u r future .

mishka...  i like u r charater. u both perfect and wonderful friends . u make me happy with u r acting . 

Priya wal - u r great person . i like u very much . hope see u soon  in another show .

Sid - i like u attitude and evilness . u r love for maithali was great .

Sidhanth Karnik - You are a lovely personality in real life . have great future .

maithali . i like u r evilness . u r real devil.

danish,trangd ,deepu . ...all characters r awesome .

pkyek team . .. well done job .

ekta ... thanks for making pkyek . hope u soon know we miss pkyek lot and u bring serial back .   
Edited by abhiyan_soni - 12 years ago
Nice Post ritzie.

I'll say This show is a huge part of my life. I cant believe it ended so soon. We loved & hated characters of this show with passion

lol Ritzie...thanks for combining together all the important posts i missed in these 7 days, now i wont have to search for them πŸ˜†
omg u added my BBB wala post too, i was expecting that 🀣...but i m shocked mere alawa kisi ne band nahi bajaya? 😲
ok had to quite this πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Ritzie

Senti messages hain toh tissue lekar baithna.πŸ˜†
>> i hate tears πŸ˜›

Abhay Raichand:❀️ He is my heart and the perfect love!!! Nobody in this world can match him not even Vivian himself (sorry Viv but I assume that's trueπŸ˜‰). He will always be with me in my dreams!!!😍
>> lol Abhay is just flawless, so there is no need to compare him with Vivian who is just a human πŸ˜† (that too crazy in love πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Vivian D'Sena:⭐️ Thanks for bringing Abhay Raichand to life. Without you, Abhay Raichand wouldn't have been Abhay Raichand!!! I promise to give your next show a try!!!πŸ‘
>> lol Vivian will b thankful to u Ritzie for this favour 🀣

Pia Dobriyal:πŸ€” Since beginning, I tried to relate to you Pia but never succeeded. I tried to relate you with Bella, but you were different. I tried to relate you to Catherine but I didn't know her much. So, finally, I called you a Question Bank and it was fun.πŸ˜†
>> hahaha...ur love for Pia is more epic than me 🀣 (wo alag baat hai ki ppl still dont know u that well so they dont know this secret 🀣)...Pia is no Bella or Elena (and its Elena not Katherine, Kat was like Maithli πŸ˜›πŸ˜†)...Bella was a nutcase (and i love her for that πŸ˜†), Elena was a superwoman (errr...🀣) but Pia is just...ummm...Pia πŸ˜›...i mean nothing special abt her or her love, she just loves Abhay thats it πŸ˜†

Sukriti Kandpal:πŸ‘ You have succeeded in portraying a character so different and may not be like you in many ways. I wish you all the best for your next show.😊
>> honestly i never liked her initially as an actress bcoz she over-acted alot Ermm but now i find her a good actresss, esp. for her role as Maithli she was too good Clap

Kishwar Merchant/ Haseena:⭐️ You have been a star of fans' hearts as Haseena and as Kishwer. We have connected with you the most. You were always there with us as Abhay's mom and as a celebrity friend. Yes, you've connected with us as a friend and we love you for that.πŸ€— I will miss PKYEK and your updates and loving messages. I will definitely watch Bheja Fry 2.😊
>> lol i liked Kishwer for her interaction with fans more than her character Haseena πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...waise i used to watch another show of her too pehle where too she played mom πŸ˜†

Priya Chauhan: Why did you come so late in the show? You should have been there since beginning. Alina is not somebody I appreciate as a character but I definitely see your unshown potential. Thanks for being a celebrity friend.πŸ‘
>> lol i m sure if she had came before she wud have had much more fan following giving competition to Pia πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chand/ Haseena Raichand: A very Vampiric dad who guided his family for Vampire customs.πŸ‘πŸΌ We always missed when Chandeena disappeared from the screen. You will always be remembered as one of the modern parents of PKYEK. Naved, I haven't seen many of your shows but I am sure not show will go without noticing your excellent acting skills.
>> errr...i was never a fan of Chand πŸ˜›...i never find his character strong and as u know i dont like weak and boring characters πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...he was funny though esp. the way he talked πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Siddanth Karnick: You always had a special place for meπŸ‘πŸΌ. Your style, your acting, how you gel in a role, your intelligence, your positive and hilarious tweets, Sid's two liners. After Abhay, it was you who amazed me as a personality. I think I already miss everything about you.πŸ‘πŸΌ
>> he was def the best evil character in pkyek Clap...if they plan to start a new season of pkyek then i want Sid back too anyhow πŸ˜†

Misha Dobriyal/ Priya Wal:😈 The little evil human monster. Priya your portrayal of Misha was excellent. Somehow, I always loved Misha's pranks, fun loving personality and bubbly character. Though there are somethings kids should not follow you for, but you were entertaining always.πŸ€ͺ
>> errr...no comments πŸ₯±...she mostly bored me like hell and her character was freaking pissing off at times that i felt like slapping her πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i dont find her drinking habit cool and nor her not-so-funny jokes πŸ˜•

Jeh Khurana:Sleepy A character that was never very powerful but suddenly became powerful in the end. A character that never loved Pia but suddenly loved Pia in the end. Unfortunately, I was never able to develop a liking for Jeh.
>> Jeh's character never made sense to me Ermm...even if they wanted to show Jeh not being as strong as Abhay but stronger than Chnadeena, still Jeh was a confused soul all the time πŸ˜•...he didnt knew what he wanted actually πŸ˜†...i guess they shudnt have made him fall for Pia, then his character wud have been more stronger

Rithvik Dhanjani:⭐️ You are sweet, a talented actor and lovable. I do hope that Pavitra Rishta exploits your talents and you get the fame you deserve.
>> r u kidding me? 😲...Jeh was the best he got, PR is a saas-bahu saga, what talents display do u expect there??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Vishal Gandhi:πŸ‘ A handsome hunk, a professional and very sweet. Thats how I saw you in Kabeer's role. Wish you all the best for your next show.
>> he was best in season 1 and sidelined badly in season 2 after Jeh's entry...how much i wanted him to befriend Abhay and get into focus but...

PKYEK team:πŸ‘πŸ‘ I may not be knowing all of you but I am so grateful to all of you. Without your hardwork or dedication, this show would never have been possible. You have created the most unique show of Indian TV industry and a show that fans will remember for years to come. Hope this team comes back together again and we get another gem.πŸ‘πŸ‘
>> wish that happens but we needed this break...i wont watch any Indian serials till then, need a break πŸ˜†...prolly will start watching some movies i missed and TVD and other shows πŸ˜†

PKYEK Forum πŸ€—

PKYEK Mods and UpdatersπŸ€—

Dont worry where there are only icons, I will put my detailed messages in a while.πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
I'm going to miss Abhay so much. His attitude, love in his eyes, feelings... Misha and Kabir.. miss u thakur... and beauty of pia's cute, angelic, hollywood like face...