•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Maaneetians...😊this is my first ever FF on Maaneet..this is a college based love story..so the title of dis FF goes as YOUNG LOVE..❤️

CHARACTER SKETCH:

GEET: 21yrs old..she lives in mumbai with her parents nd her younger sister..belongs to a traditional family..geet is vry friendly nd a obeying daughter..shez studying B.COM final year..nd has a vry close childhood friend..Geet has nvr fallen in love..no bf..no crush..
Geet's father(RAJEEV): Bank manager
Geet's mother(PADMA): Housewife
Geet's sister(NEEDHI): Studying in 12th
Geet's friend(NIHARIKA): classmate nd neighbour

MAAN: 22yrs old..doin his MBA..lives in mumbai..With oly his mother..nd maan lost his father wen he in was skul..maan's father was his oly friend wid whm he share nd express his feelings..bt d day he lst his father..he lost his happiness..maan is always busy wid his own work he never cares what's goin around..maan has only one college friend..and and maan is very famous guy in college because of his great looks..evry gal wants to go wid maan..bt maan nvr fell in love wid anyone yet..
MAAN's mother(SUNITA): MD of KS(khurana steel industries)
Khurana construction ws strtd by maan's father..aftr his death..sunita took over..
MAAN's friend(ADHI): studying wid maan

Hope u all like it...?😃

Part 1:

Geet has break from her classes..nd walking in d corridor wid niharika..nd tlkng ovr d phone wid needhi..
Geet: Mai ajaongi needhi..sath me shopping chlte hai
Needhi: Accha didi..
Nd while geet was tlkng ovr phne..walkng towrds her was maan..nd den niharika pulls geet nd tels hr..
Niharika: geet..geet..dekh maaannn..⭐️
Geet doesnt care..nd den she hangs phone nd turns around nd wen she turns her legs get twisted nd shez gonna slip..so she catches maan's hand..☺️wid his hand support she stands up..bt her cell phnes falls down..bt geet dint notice dt..as maan n geet wer luking in eachother eyes deeply..nd den niharika pulls geet hand..nd den maaneet break their eyelock..bt stil maan cant stop seeing geet..den geet walks away frm thr..nd den maan sees down nd blushes..den he sees her cell fallen down..he goes running behind her..
Maan: hello..hello..(he shouts as he dnt knw her name)
then geet turns back nd points her finger towards herself nd asks maan..
Geet: me???
Maan tels U..
Den she stops nd aks wt hpnd..he gives her cel to her..nd den she tells thnx nd walks frm thr..bt niharika stil standing thr nd watching maan..(coz shez nvr seen maan so closely yet)
Geet: chal niharika chalte..nd she pulls her n goes
Maan while goin to his class smiles..nd strts thinkin..whz she??(thinking abt geet)
Den maan turns back to see geet..as he turns even geet turns back to see maan..dey both luk at eachother wid a smile..nd enters their classrooms...
This ws the first tym maan n geet saw eachother..?😊

Leave ur comments guyzz...i wanna know ur reviews...thnx fr reading..?😊
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update ...do continue soon