Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

What is Sunny's problem??? (Page 2)

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

She is miserable because she didn't had any for so many days so her brain has stopped working she needs to get laid being sky's bitch is not enough

Mind your tongue...and please edit and delete this...i want genuine comments here and nothing vulgar on my post...I dont want it closed because of you guys...pls edit it...

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VAZ2011

Originally posted by fire_gun

sunny is cute.sid didn;t answered her properly   last time so they r playing hide and seek with each other..kabhi woh tantnrum throw kartha hai to kabhi sunnyLOL..itna to chalta hai ..rehi kaam karne kii baat yeh sid kabhi kaam nahi karta hai 10 times kehna padta hai  last time hunter wali task mein bhi sid was giving rude reply when sunny asked her to his job properly as captain juhi told sunny  to ask sid for the cleaning

Sid was helping her initially and then suddenyl she turned against him, I have seen the videos where she discussed with juhiDead and Sky and then she used to do that hunter thing and call him and tell him to do something...yeah karo woh karo..how many times did you her apply same for Sky or Amar...she was supposed to use that  hunter on all three of them but she misused the power...SID se tog chalo koi expectation nahi hai maturity ki, but she came to show her good side of personality..right???? where is that???
dekho..uncesored videos of juhi captaincyLOLLOL she asked him sweetly and he was got irritated and arguingLOL. that people trying to rub him in wrong way ...she used her power effcitently ..she did it becaue they knew sid will argue so she used it  to complete the task  of cleaning  as amar and juhi were complaining abt cleaningLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rainbow_

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged

sunny is cute.sid didn;t answered her properly   last time so they r playing hide and seek with each other..kabhi woh tantnrum throw kartha hai to kabhi sunnyLOL..itna to chalta hai ..rehi kaam karne kii baat yeh sid kabhi kaam nahi karta hai 10 times kehna padta hai  last time hunter wali task mein bhi sid was giving rude reply when sunny asked her to his job properly as captain juhi told sunny  to ask sid for the cleaning

Sid was helping her initially and then suddenyl she turned against him, I have seen the videos where she discussed with juhiDead and Sky and then she used to do that hunter thing and call him and tell him to do something...yeah karo woh karo..how many times did you her apply same for Sky or Amar...she was supposed to use that  hunter on all three of them but she misused the power...SID se tog chalo koi expectation nahi hai maturity ki, but she came to show her good side of personality..right???? where is that???
dekho..uncesored videos of juhi captaincyLOLLOL she asked him sweetly and he was got irritated and arguingLOL. that people trying to rub him in wrong way ...she used her power effcitently ..she did it becaue they knew sid will argue so she used it  to complete the task  of cleaning  as amar and juhi were complaining abt cleaningLOL

Sid ka toh discussion hi nahi hai my dear Wink mene kahan na u can not expect maturity from him, but he hasnt mis behaved with Sunny for sure...I think she is just trying to prove her worth to Sky by doing all this...LOL

lippi

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Sid ka toh discussion hi nahi hai my dear Wink mene kahan na u can not expect maturity from him, but he hasnt mis behaved with Sunny for sure...I think she is just trying to prove her worth to Sky by doing all this...LOL
didn't  u asked abt her problem with sid in first post... my discussion  and opinion based on sid and sunny problemsWink
VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

didn't  u asked abt her problem with sid in first post... my discussion  and opinion based on sid and sunny problemsWink

wahi jo ek chota sa napkin ka tukda pada tha???? that time also he was talking nicely to her and was arguing with Amar ki problem hai toh mujhe bol, usko kyun bol raha hai?? and Juhi shud tell SId , why use hunter for every chore???LOL yaar power hai na sabke dimag me chad jaati haiWink  and by the way are u competeing with nishu for Sunny's craziest fan award??? LOL...
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

wahi jo ek chota sa napkin ka tukda pada tha???? that time also he was talking nicely to her and was arguing with Amar ki problem hai toh mujhe bol, usko kyun bol raha hai?? and Juhi shud tell SId , why use hunter for every chore???LOL yaar power hai na sabke dimag me chad jaati haiWink  and by the way are u competeing with nishu for Sunny's craziest fan award??? LOL...
sab ko pata hai kii sid kitni aruge kartha hai kaam karne mein so sunny tried to use it taaki arugement nahi ho kyukni hunter wala kaam to karna hi padega naLOL...nishu to de do sunny crazy fan awardLOL iam happy with category nomination LOL i believe sunny is ok  and gud compared to rest of people in house...LOL
LOL
-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Moderator-

Why are we expecting Sunny to be sweet and innocent ? Can't she be bitchy and cunning like most of the housemates? Wink

We never expected her to be sweet and innocent but SHE HERSEFL wanted herself to project that aspect, thats what she has been saying right????? I want people to LIKE me for what I am...so if you are bitchy and nasty,,, how different are you from your profession my dear??? what image you wanted to show to Indian janta jiske liye aap saat samander paar karke aaye the???? 

we have enough of these kinds in JUHIDead

When did she say that she is sweet and innocent ? All she said is I am human like everyone else and dont judge me based on my profession. Why are you relating her nature to her profession here ?  There are many who are not in po*n business but still as they have same personality traits like sunny. Embarrassed

What did Juhi do now ? She isnt involved into violence and neither she is abusing anyone. What is wrong in playing mental games like everyone else does on the show? Wink

fire_gun

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
omg n eeew @ tat link

yea now thats so worth an applause

Go to top