What is Sunny's problem??? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by fire_gun

dekho..uncesored videos of juhi captaincy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she asked him sweetly and he was got irritated and arguing๐Ÿ˜†. that people trying to rub him in wrong way ...she used her power effcitently ..she did it becaue they knew sid will argue so she used it  to complete the task  of cleaning  as amar and juhi were complaining abt cleaning๐Ÿ˜†

Sid ka toh discussion hi nahi hai my dear ๐Ÿ˜‰ mene kahan na u can not expect maturity from him, but he hasnt mis behaved with Sunny for sure...I think she is just trying to prove her worth to Sky by doing all this...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by VAZ2011

Sid ka toh discussion hi nahi hai my dear ๐Ÿ˜‰ mene kahan na u can not expect maturity from him, but he hasnt mis behaved with Sunny for sure...I think she is just trying to prove her worth to Sky by doing all this...๐Ÿ˜†
didn't  u asked abt her problem with sid in first post... my discussion  and opinion based on sid and sunny problems๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by fire_gun

didn't  u asked abt her problem with sid in first post... my discussion  and opinion based on sid and sunny problems๐Ÿ˜‰

wahi jo ek chota sa napkin ka tukda pada tha???? that time also he was talking nicely to her and was arguing with Amar ki problem hai toh mujhe bol, usko kyun bol raha hai?? and Juhi shud tell SId , why use hunter for every chore???๐Ÿ˜† yaar power hai na sabke dimag me chad jaati hai๐Ÿ˜‰  and by the way are u competeing with nishu for Sunny's craziest fan award??? LOL...

wahi jo ek chota sa napkin ka tukda pada tha???? that time also he was talking nicely to her and was arguing with Amar ki problem hai toh mujhe bol, usko kyun bol raha hai?? and Juhi shud tell SId , why use hunter for every chore???๐Ÿ˜† yaar power hai na sabke dimag me chad jaati hai๐Ÿ˜‰  and by the way are u competeing with nishu for Sunny's craziest fan award??? LOL...
sab ko pata hai kii sid kitni aruge kartha hai kaam karne mein so sunny tried to use it taaki arugement nahi ho kyukni hunter wala kaam to karna hi padega na๐Ÿ˜†...nishu to de do sunny crazy fan award๐Ÿ˜† iam happy with category nomination ๐Ÿ˜† i believe sunny is ok  and gud compared to rest of people in house...๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

We never expected her to be sweet and innocent but SHE HERSEFL wanted herself to project that aspect, thats what she has been saying right????? I want people to LIKE me for what I am...so if you are bitchy and nasty,,, how different are you from your profession my dear??? what image you wanted to show to Indian janta jiske liye aap saat samander paar karke aaye the???? 

we have enough of these kinds in JUHI๐Ÿคข

When did she say that she is sweet and innocent ? All she said is I am human like everyone else and dont judge me based on my profession. Why are you relating her nature to her profession here ?  There are many who are not in po*n business but still as they have same personality traits like sunny. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

What did Juhi do now ? She isnt involved into violence and neither she is abusing anyone. What is wrong in playing mental games like everyone else does on the show? ๐Ÿ˜‰
omg n eeew @ tat link

yea now thats so worth an applause