great post !!
thanks for the detailed post and clarifying lot of these things Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
superb post!..thnx 4 clearing in details(but still i didn't get about trp n tvrLOL)
 by payash marriage cvs got a huge chance of showing arhi scenes and there proper love track..i dont want thier marriage suddenly or soon but i hope cvs use this golden time with proper planing and proper presentation..then trpz will do hit the charts...and now finally its arhi time..dono single and are ready to mingle..Heart Heart Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07stardust-

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Very well put post..confusion abt TRP,TVR,TAM r clrd nw..tanx.

stardust-

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

first off, this is the ONLY show i know of which is EQUALLY popular both online and off it.. the advantage with IPK is that. its a love story.. you can do a lot of things to it and noone will question its diversion from tracks (except of course we at the forum here LOL).. but you can't say the same about a tale of two sisters or a story of a married woman wanting to pursue her dreams is supported by her husband or a different love story about a 40+ and 30+ falling in love after a marriage..
that is precisely why EHMMBH, DABH and DALH had to finish off with their marriage tracks.. cause the main story in their case is AFTER the marriage..

now i read ur post carefully and though i already was pretty well educated and in tune with the TRP trends cz i stalk the ratings!but it sure educated me more about the differences in the 3 types of ratings..thanks a lot for sharing cz it is a fab post that gives a very clear insight to the current situation!!

and one more thing from the Top 10 shows list the only shows that share a time slot and still rake in a grand TRP is IPK & BV!
now about this quoted part..this is the beauty of IPK! it is surely the only show which has created a frenzy online as never before (case in point IF..cz when have we ever found a forum with a first page which will have a topic for 1 second and in another minute it might be on page 5!that is the extent of interaction!) and still managed to click in with the aam janta from all over the country at the same time..

anyway as u said IPK is purely and simply a love story..it has got no points to prove, no messages to deliver, no ulterior motives or any such..it is plain n simple about the journey of two different individuals as different as fire & ice will come together and create a volatile reaction and slowly adapting to each other..it is 100% about the culmination of this journey..
it is about the age old concept of love..that there r no boundaries, there r no rules nor anything when it comes to love & war..cz this is a story of both of them...

and well icing on the cake could be the appearances of the 2 leads..i might be biased cz i am a fan of them..but i think our show has 2 classic mills&boon looks bearing leads..who truly look a step higher than most of their counterparts in other shows..
and also another fact is usually the male lead has more online fans(pretty much proven n well known thing)..but due to MJHT Sanaya actually brought in more fans to the show initially than Barun did, cz even I became a Barun fanatic after he became ASR.and the show created more fans of Barun cz most of us fell in lust(case in pont!LOL) with this sexy hunk!.so we sure have the best of both worlds..

Edited by princessunara - 16 December 2011 at 7:41am

NautankiSaali17stardust-

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danicaa

great topic! thank you.. but i am worried because if no trps the show will shut down fast and am addicted to it so thats why i want nice trps for our show.. Cry

hun, its SP.. the show is not gonna shut down anytime soon.. i can guarantee you another year at minimum or more if you are ready to tolerate the tracks after that.. LOL

OnepoundChic

danicaa Newbie
danicaa
danicaa

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

great topic! thank you.. but i am worried because if no trps the show will shut down fast and am addicted to it so thats why i want nice trps for our show.. Cry

hun, its SP.. the show is not gonna shut down anytime soon.. i can guarantee you another year at minimum or more if you are ready to tolerate the tracks after that.. LOL

ROFL

OnepoundChic

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

yeah Sinnie! I think with tuf competition like BV,KTLK and HD...it s doing gud...
but is it really necessary 2 compare IPK with DABH n EHMMBH...(I knw u used it jus for explaining the facts)...they r in no way competition for IPK na?!  ( I mean in channel POV)
p.s replied for u in ATBig smile

Edited by cindrella255 - 16 December 2011 at 8:16am

stardust-OnepoundChic

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
ahhh BBEEE.. you get the point you do! i in here had to include to state the facts and because fari had mentioned those shows to talk on married leads. i had to do that to say how they are different..

factually though, there IS no comparision. its with BV, HD and KTLK.. which way IPK has beat all of em..

and anyway, SNS, IPK, EHM, DABH are top 4 shows now overall.. so what more do they want? more SP shows in top 10?!?!

SP v/s SP = arnav v/s ASR.. so i am in the not interested list LOL

NautankiSaali17SillyPepper

Go to top