• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
'Heroine' Kareena Kapoor on twitter

Kareena Kapoor is all set to enter the twitter world
By ApunKaChoice
Fri, Dec 16, 2011 11:53:23 GMT
Comments (0)

Kareena Kapoor a.k.a. Bebo is one of the few Bollywood stars who are not active on social networking websites like Twitter. However, Kareena is now all set to tweet; not from her personal handle though!

Kareena Kapoor will enter the twitter world as her character from Heroine through UTV's twitter handle: utvmp. An excited Bebo is quoted as saying: "Yes, I will be on twitter for the first time as heroine, my character in UTV Motion Pictures and Madhur Bhandarkar's film. It will be a new experience for me and I'm really looking forward for it. I think I will thoroughly enjoy it. I will be doing so from UTV's Twitter handle utvmp."

Buzz is that since Kareena will be on twitter as Heroine, she'll only tweet her experiences from the sets and will post nothing about her personal life!

Kareena, why promote only Heroine when you can promote all your upcoming movies like Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu, too, on twitter!

We would not be surprised if your number of followers on twitter shall cross a few millions! After all, you are the lady with the 100-crore Midas touch! Wink

http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/article/sid100007502-heroine_kareena_kapoor_on_twitter/

YES! IM GONA ADD YOU WHEN YOU MAKE IT KAREENA YIPEEE!

*fan girl mode deactivated*

I'm so excited 😍
Ruky is it snowing in Nottingham? It started falling here in the morning for two hours briefly but didn't settle.
^^^No😒 im so annoyed i wanted it to happen so we can get it over and done with! 
Was Hoping if she cud make her ID... most of the time it will b handled by UTV Guyz...
Dekha Piggy,Kareena ke paas PC hai!😉

..🤣🤣

Guys she is not creating her own account, she is tweeting via UTV's page about Heroine.
🥺Hawww Lensa there's me getting hope!😡
I though unlike PC atleast she is at least beautiful and doesnt need to tweet?
SO MUCH over-promotion for Heroine! Considering all the tamasha and publicity the film has already gotten, releasing a new on set picture everyday is rather annoying! But atleast Bebo fans will get a chance to tweet her with this one.