Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I am sure its the Shyam fiasco which is going to be the misunderstanding and hopefully Arnav trusts Khushi's  intentions and this brings them together. Won't like it other way round yaar!
mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

well i think that creepwa's crap will lit the fire then as we all wish mangalam bahavan vishnu mangalam karudathwaja... the rest is all tom n jerry in one den.. fun of chasing catching n leaving goin to haunt us...

--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this article came out in Oct - 2 months back.. 
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --Krish--

this article came out in Oct - 2 months back.. 

may be its true in nov love has parted them so may misunderstandings will bring them together...
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article😊
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm now beginning to think its Anjali thinking Khushi and Arnav are in love (which they are) and pushing them to get engaged next week.  It isn't time for Shyam yet.  Remember he has to go crazy realizing Khushi and ASR are a couple before he does anything else.  He's still a bad guy and its too soon for his story to be over.  But imagine the joy we'll get seeing his face when he finds out the girl he lusts for is marrying his powerful bro-in-law.  I really hope this is where CVs are taking us, otherwise, I don't want to go. 😭