Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Star Plus rules the TRP business

ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Now days we can find competition everywhere and the same applies on entertainment business also whether it is film's ticket window or television shows' TRPs or GRPs'. 

Well, when it comes to television shows, it isStar Plus that is soaring high in the GRP rate conducted recently. Buzz says that for the Week 50 six Star Plus shows are in the top 10 thus letting the channel pip its competitorsSony Entertainment Television and Colors.

The week counts from December 4 to December 10, 2011 where Star Plus ruled the roost by raking in more Gross Rating Points. Its six shows are on the top when it comes to audiences' choice. They are as Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya.

These six shows are in the top 10 programmes of HGECs (Hindi General Entertainment Channels), the channel's GRP ups to 350 during the week 50 as compared to the GRP of 318 during the week 49 (TAM People meter System, Hindi Speaking Market). 

GRPs of competitors Sony and Colors witnessed a fall while, GRPs of Zee TV and Imagine TV remain unchanged. 

Good going Star Plus! Even we love to keep glued on our couch when its shows start!

Source: TNN

NO OFFENCE TO OTHER CHANNEL AND OTHER SHOWS,JUST A REPORT..-KARAN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing...
I hope yrkkh continues to be in top 10... n yes SP has good shows when compared to other channels...
1cuties thumbnail
thanks for sharing...😊
but want to see yr at no@1 on starplus hope it goes when naksh baby arives
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 sharing :) @saru di,agree with u.sp shows r far far better than other channels shows,all the shows r less dramatic.sony shows r also gud to watch.i like to watch these 2 channels.
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Thanks for sharing awsome news my fav show's are in top 10 sp rocks the serials i watch only on this channel and sometyms sony as i have to be loyal to rs other show 😆
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Mariam_

Thanks for sharing awsome news my fav show's are in top 10 sp rocks the serials i watch only on this channel and sometyms sony as i have to be loyal to rs other show 😆

then what abt RS other show in colors??? 😉😆😆😆
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: saru.g

then what abt RS other show in colors??? 😆

wow di,exactly my qn to mariam lol.
ANN91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing
love  2 know that yrkkh is in top 10 serials
maintain it yrkkh
for last three yrs yrkkh has always been on top 10 ...i want on naksh baby arrival yrkkh to be no.1