Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-True Luv Is Eternal-MG-EpiloguePg80(13/06/12) (Page 63)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
PART 22/23 on PAGE 76/77
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?

Coming to the parts:  Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy (now that I am done with my studies my mother wants me to train in household stuff ) :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the prologue and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update in few minutes, hopefully :D
I request please do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamy4everLadyArwen-SwaSan-Vidya_luv_SaRunpunam2712swetha10spvdDownhill

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
PART 22/23 on PAGE 76/77

Last Part- Epilogue

"I know Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana but this Mr Maan Singh Khurana, as in husband of yours loves being at your service" he said with a grin. He knew really well how to handle her wife. He really loved being at her service but he also knew that she loved doing all this so he always let her do that but right she was on a strict rest so he was doing what he loved the most. Being at the service of his family.

The three of them were having dinner and enjoying to the fullest but suddenly Maan didn't hear Geet's face as he looked at her, she seemed in a deep pain.

Seeing her like this, he got worried. He rushed to her quickly, he realized she was in severe thus he concluded her water had broken. In a swift movement, he picked Geet up and said putting a check on his emotions "Geeta follow me carefully"

Not only had he to handle Geet but also take of Geeta's well being at that moment. He placed Geet in the front sit and Geeta in the back. He knew his baby must be shocked to see this so he tried to put her at ease.

As Maan started driving, Geeta asked with tears in her eyes "papa what happenend to mama?"

Meanwhile, Maan's whose own eyes were moist controlled himself and replied "nothing baby. Actually your little little baby is on it's way"

Geeta somehow was satisfied as she was just a kid and whatever was told her, she believed it. Actually, she trusted her parents a lot. Morever what Maan said was the truth.

Yet, Maan tried to assure himself by comforting her. As usually, he was afraid. Seeing her in this state wasn't something he could bear. He promised himself after this they wouldn't have anymore babies.

It was another fact that he had always dreamed of having three babies, and he had also shared this with her but if the condition of having another was to see her in pain then he was done with his two babies. He would just educate them and pamper them along Geet. He didn't need anything more.

In the meantime, he called all his friends as well as Geet's parents. Reaching at the hospital, he called for a doctor. After a while, Atul, Anjali, Abhimanyu and Nikkita had joined them meanwhile Rahul and Muskaan stayed back as they had to take care of all the kids.

Maan so wanted to cry out loud but he couldn't for the sake of his princess. He knew if he broke down then his princess Geeta would also become week which he didn't want.

At that moment, he wanted to go in a corner and pour out his heart but he couldn't as Geeta was clung to her. She too was worried to see her mother in the hospital. No doubt, she was excited for her sibling to come with them but seeing her mother in pain wasn't a sight to watch.

All his friends understood that Maan needed to be alone for few moments so that his heart got light. They still could remember his outburst, his condition when Geeta was born thus they were well aware that Maan couldn't see Geet in this state.  

Knowing very well that Maan should let out his feelings, Nikkita went to Geeta and said cutely "Shona won't you come to your maasi?"

Initially she looked blankly and was about to shake her head but was interrupted by Abhimanyu, who said with a smile "come princess, we will go and have a hot chocolate and candies, what say?"

Geeta frowned and looked at her father who nodded her head so she stretched her hands. Moreover she shared a really close bond with all of them, so being with them didn't make feel insecure.

For sure, the security and safety she got in her parents' arms was irreplaceable. Her parents were just the best.

As soon as Abhimanyu and Nikkita took Geeta away to take hot chocolate. Maan burst out crying, his face was hidden in his hands. He just couldn't stop his tears. As much as he could try to control his emotions, he still couldn't.

Atul and Anjali supported him. After a while, Maan stopped crying as he knew Geeta needed him at the moment. He wiped his tears and controlled his emotions. "I'll be just back" he went in the washroom nearby and washed his face as he didn't want to make his daughter worried.

Even though, he stopped crying but his heart was still crying. He loved her too much, beyond any limit yet it wasn't an obsession that would hurt her in any way.

In few minutes, Geeta came back with few candies and sat in Maan's lap "papa see I brought candies for my blothel ol sistel (brother or sister)" Geeta said in cute babyish tone, showing his father the candies she brought.

Maan smiled truly since he saw Geet in pain. Only his Geet or Geeta were the one who could have made him smile in situations like this. He hugged Geeta and said with a chuckle "don't you think that your little little baby would be too little to eat candies right now"

Hearing this, Geeta got in a deep thoughts and then looked at her father "you are right but then when will she have this?" she asked with a pout.

"let's say at your age" he said with a smile. His baby was really too sweet and naive.

"ok then I'll keep them away till then" Geeta said innocently which made all of them laugh.

"This toffees would be tasteless till then" Maan made her understand in a very soft voice.

"then what should I do" she asked her father's advice, with a frown set on her face.

"why don't you give them to your mother when she is fine, she will get happy" Maan said, caressing her hairs.

"ok done" Geeta got excited, thinking that as soon as her mother was going to be fine, she would give the candies to her.

After what seemed like ages, Maan heard baby's cry and anxiousness raised in his heart. He wanted to see them: their baby and his wife. To make sure she was alright.

The doctor came after a while and said with a smile "congratulations, you have become a father of two baby boys". Maan was overwhelmed knowing this and as he was about to ask about Geet, the doctor herself replied "she is absolutely fine, just a bit weak but it's normal and you can meet her once we shift them in a private room"

Maan smiled and as they took Geet's stretcher out as well as the babies, Maan followed them. He went in the room with Geeta, who had worn the baby hospital coat for health safety.

All their friends and doctor left them alone. Maan placed Geeta on the nearby stool and hugged Geet tight. Geet knew he was again crying but she also knew that he would have controlled himself in front of Geeta as he couldn't see her in pain.

"I am fine Maan and see your dream had come true. We have three children's" she said in a weak voice yet with a smile.

"you are right. I had even decided not to have any more babies as I can't see you in pain" he said wiping his tears.

Geet held his hands and said "make Geeta sit her and let's see our babies"

Maan obeyed her command, they were over the moon seeing their twins baby. Geeta kissed both of them "my two little little babies" she was really happy.

"So what do you want to name him?" Maan asked, picking up on the baby meanwhile Geet was picking up the other.

"hmm Armaan" she said looking at the baby in her hand. Maan looked at her, feeling touched as it was made by his name.

"what about the other one?" Maan asked, caressing Geet's hairs.

"Alyan" Geeta said, while clapping her hands as she felt proud of herself.

Maan and Geet were happy to see their daughter suggesting the families younger baby's name 'Aryan' and indeed they loved it. "very nice baby" Maan complimented Geeta, who was overjoyed and there was a beautiful shine in her eyes.

After that, all entered and saw the babies They were really excited seeing them and were amazed to see them. Meanwhile, Shashank and Padma also joined them and were elated to see the twins, two new additions in their family.

Atul, Anjali, Abhimanyu and Nikkita left as their babies were with Muskaan and they knew Muskaan and Rahul also wanted to see the Khurana's new borns. They left in purpose to give the other two the occasion to see the twins.

Few days passed away like this. Geet was fine now, she was able to walk properly. Geet's parents, Geet, Maan and Geeta were having dinner.

Once they were done and Geeta was put to sleep, Shashank said "we should leave now"

Maan and Geet got sad hearing this but they knew her parents wouldn't agree as they had work there.

The next second they got a surprise, Shashank and Padma had bought a house nearby so that they could visit them whenever possible. Maan and Geet got happy. Shashank and Padma left as they had some work. Although Maan wanted to go with them but he couldn't as he knew Geet would not be able to handle both of the babies.

As Geet heard the baby crying, she sighed and took one baby in the room while Maan followed her with the other one. As Geet fed one, Maan fed the bottle to the other one and then they exchanged. She didn't have enough milk to satisfy both of their hunger.

Putting the babies in the crib, Maan sat next to Geet "It's so unbelievable, we are parents of three babies" he said with tears in his eyes.

It was for the first time after delivery that Maan let out his emotions. "I know Maan but it feels like a magic... A beautiful magic" she said, while placing her head on his shoulder.

Maan turned his face toward the single bed in their room and admired Geeta. "can you imagine Geeta scolding Aryan and Armaan on their mistakes. It feels to good to be true" He said with a chuckle, eventually Geet joined him.

Cupping Geet's face, he kept staring and the same was with Geet. They just couldn't get enough of each other. In fact more their relation was growing older they were craving more for each other.

Although, he wanted to kiss her but knew any of their babies would wake up because of the moans. Anyways, apart kissing and touching they couldn't do anything else.

Maan picked Geet up and took her in the other room. He sat on the bed with Geetama in his lap. Without wasting a second, he captured her lips in his and savored the taste. They played with each other's tongue and enjoyed the moment to the fullest. The kiss was full of passion.

In the process, Geet and Maan caressed each other and Geet opened his shirts button. After the passionate kiss, Maan buried his head in the crook of her neck.

"I pray to God to always keep all of us together and loving toward each other" Maan whispered near her ear.

"I also pray the same" she said placing a kiss on his cheek.

In four words: True love Is Eternal. Love someone truly from the deepest core of your heart, your love will become eternal itself.

Hey guys,
Here is the epilogue, I really hope all of you liked it. I will send out PMs tomorrow morning.
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further.
All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D

A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in June :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 113 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarfarhana1234dpurvainlwgeetSShah786nehavashimishimapubasuAakshithamaltisokhalzainabzeeqramavishanjyluvangeljyotisarahsaphiremandakini_marchsravanthi93luminouszainah320aarthiashBkhasvij10PoonamTdrashtiMyAnGeLsnemaanmamatha.nonabebubhakbhartifanTulirosesanabhawna02sk_75vaninair95maneet2086birdy2011anisa79pingu.tinguNivedithachandrostnat10shruthiruchsadorableshaitanCiaMaaneetnnc001zornitsaSHRADDHA2102ahsaaspyarkaits_mesaroNH1971asmanidreamy4evermystique_girlcrazyfanofdsdv-eiya-Geet88sree.maneetCuteTommyLadyArwenanjalisen85Pearl_27Shimmerrharshithaaaaaaaangelarafnats0101anmirzathe_chosen_onepayal.gupta177MahimaanHeytzMaaneetangel-ki-shona_Jyothi_kabslockssmallvillemeena..sanu3108Vidya_luv_SaRunNiharika.NairSONU_29meetturitzy09-Veritaserum-18mypridesona-raizaara2212sdlife19anupm04Remya_PillaiTyroshah10HansaNSerenity_meshalini_scaller123freya123--Ratna--seemamaryswetha10kooliiomonikasethlove2_somapriyasreepunam2712sanum23dolly10gorgeousqueen.abinash079tamanna1391vrinda22cookie.DonnaaDownhillspvd

nats0101 IF-Dazzler
nats0101
nats0101

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
superb!!
loved ur ff
Niharika.Nair IF-Rockerz
Niharika.Nair
Niharika.Nair

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Beautiful epilogue and much much beautiful family!!!
anisa79 Senior Member
anisa79
anisa79

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Soo amazing, loved it!!

Please start another ff and when you pm me about it :)
Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
awesome ff.loved it
shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
wonderful.. MG had twins.. loved the epi..
18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
True love is eternal ClapClapClapClapClap

Go to top