Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-True Luv Is Eternal-MG-EpiloguePg80(13/06/12) (Page 60)

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
awesome update 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
PART 21 on PAGE 74
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?
I am sorry I couldn't update the second part but I will update, for sure, three parts, within the next week as finally I am done with my exams and back to forums, hopefully I would be regular. Please pray for my exams.
By the way, whoever have exams or who gave exams, all the very best guys, may you pass with flying colors :D

Coming to the parts:  Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy (now that I am done with my studies my mother wants me to train in household stuff ) :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the prologue and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update today or tomorrow, hopefully :D
I request please do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyArwen18myprideVidya_luv_SaRunsona-raiRemya_Pillaispvd

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
PART 21 on PAGE 74

PART 22

Geet made her way in the kitchen. Her nausea concerning kitchen had decreased so Maan allowed her to make breakfast if she wanted which she readily agreed.

In between, she heard the bell, turning the stove off, she went to open the door. As she opened the door, she was left shocked. Her past was standing there.

Only god knew how her past would effect her present and future.

Her husband 'Samir Saxena' was standing there. The shock had doon vanished and now her her face was expressionless. Was she sad, was she angry, was she hurt? nothing was shown on her face. Her face lacked any kind of expression.

Maybe she didn't need any expression to show for this man anymore as he didn't mean anything to her.

Meanwhile, Samir was also shocked to see her after so many years but then he remembered that bitter night and his face turned cold. Nonetheless, he scrutinized her and taunted "so what is Geet Gupta doing here? huh let me guess you are working here as a maid". There was a sarcastic smirk on his face.

Geet didn't reply him, she didn't feel the need to as the didn't have any relations anymore. Samir continued with fury in his voice "You know what, you won't stay here anymore as I am going to tell Mr Khurana what a bit*h you are"

"Mr Saxena, mind your language" Maan shouted as he descended the stairs. A while back, when he heard the bell, he too made his way down. As he reached down he saw something which made him confuse.

Putting all the dots together, he understood everything. This Mr Saxena was actually Samir Saxena, his Geet's ex-husband. He should have made sure about this man. He didn't want Geet to get hurt again because of him.

He came put from his trail of thought as he heard spiteful words from Samir. He could never bear to hear anything against his wife, Geet. Thus, he intervened in full anger, which he couldn't seem to control when it concerned to Geet or Geeta.

"Mr Khurana, you don't know what kind of maid you have working at your place" Samir replied while glaring at Geet.

Maan came closer to Geet and placed his arm around her waist securely. "Don't ever, I repeat don't ever say anything bad about my wife" Maan's face was clearly showing his anger.

"wife??" Samir gasped hearing this. 'no this can't be possible. Geet can't be his wife'

"yes, she is my wife, she is Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana." Maan answered taking every word one by one in purpose to show his rage.

"She must be also cheating on you. I am sure, she didn't even tell you that she was married till few years back" Samir tried to depend, in order to have an upper hand in this situation.

"well, Mr Sexana, I know everything. Each and everything but the point is I trust her and I have accepted her the way she is" Maan said, still with anger in his eyes but which also shew completely that he loved his wife a lot as well as trusted her.

"I too trusted her but she isn't worthy of it" Samir spitted fire. They were still standing at the threshold of the door.

"Actually you are not worthy of her and her love" Maan said in the same tone as his present enemy.

"you'll regret" Samir said furiously. Seeing Geet and knowing that she was married made him forget why he came there. He came there for one of his most important business deal with Maan.

"I am not the one who is going to regret. It's you who is going to regret" Maan said with a challenging look.

"By the way Mr Saxena. I will like to make you meet to someone" Geet said something, after what seemed ages. All the while, she stood there silent, watching the exchange of words, which indeed made her feel proud of her husband.

Maan looked at her and thought 'what is she up to' but he shrugged it off and let his wife do whatever she wanted.

After a while, Geet came down with Geeta by her side. Suddenly, fear crept in his heart. He didn't want to loose any of them but what if he took Geeta away from them. He couldn't let this happen, he wouldn't.

"Mr Saxena, meet Geeta Maan Singh Khurana. Mine and Maan's daughter" this very sentence told him that he had no right on this little soul.

As Samir looked at the girl, he frowned initially but then the realization dawned upon her, she was his baby. He looked back toward Geet and decided to take Geeta with him, she was his blood. Strange, he didn't trust his wife but he had accepted Geeta as his baby. Maybe, he just wanted to hurt Geet.

"She is my baby and I will take her back" Samir said with wrath.

Hearing this, Maan was frozen on the spot. The thing he was thinking a while back was actually happening but he was firm on his decision, he wouldn't let Samir take their princess away. Still, there was fear in the back of his mind 'what if he really take her away as biologically he is his father'. The more he hated this fact but this only fact was the truth, Samir was Geeta biological father but Maan was her true father in every sense.

A father's job isn't only to make his wife pregnant but also to be their with her and their baby and in Samir's case neither was he here for Geet nor for his baby, Geeta. From no angle, he was her father. Geeta had only one father: Maan Singh Khurana.

Geet shot up her eyes as those words sank in her mind, he was really telling her that he would take Geeta away. Could this guy be more idiot and stupid. First he didn't believe her, throw her out and now he was claiming Geeta as his when in reality he had clearly mentioned that he had no right on Geeta.

No doubt, Geet was sure Samir must have forgotten the clause but she hadn't and would never because Geeta was her and Maan's in every sense. Meanwhile, Maan was still standing there but now with Geeta in his arms. He was hugging her tight, not wanting to loose her.

Not once, Maan had asked Geet about Geeta's father's right on Geeta as Geeta was his, Maan Singh Khurana's daughter and he hadn't seen this coming up. Maan didn't know about the clause as of yet as they never talked about this.

Seeing their lost faces, Samir smirked, finally he had defeated them, but he was in for a shock of his life. "I will take Geeta away and you would be able to do anything as I am her really father" he said with an arrogant look

Before Geet could say, Maan interrupted "you can't, you won't... I won't let you" his voice clearly shew his insecurities.

At that moment, Geet realized that she still hadn't told him that Samir had no right on Geeta. Geeta was just her and Maan's daughter.

Samir's smirk turned big, seeing Maan like this which didn't last long "Maan is right. You can't take Geeta away from us" Geet said emphasizing on 'can't' and looking straight in Samir's eyes.

"we will see" Samir said in a challenging tone.

"There is no need to wait and see anything. I will remind you something when you sent me divorce papers you clearly mentioned that you have no right on the baby and thus Geeta Maan Singh Khurana is mine and Maan's baby. You don't have any right on her." Geet said angrily yet with a cold smile.

As Samir heard this, his face lost all colors, he looked pale. How could he forget about the clause. He himself had made it added to the divorce papers as he didn't want to any relations with Geet's baby.

On the other side, Maan took a sigh of relief hearing this. This really sentence of Geet made all his fear and insecurities vanish. 'yes Geeta is our baby' he said with a smile and kissed on Geeta's forehead who giggle din response.

Maan took back his attention to Samir and said "Mr Saxena, there is no need for any meeting as I no longer want to work for you. You may leave now and if you create more problem, I won't hesitate calling police"

Samir's looked even more white now. How could he forget, he came there for an important meeting which would have been really profitable for him.

"by the way Samir, Thank, thanks a lot. If that day, you had trust me then I wouldn't have meet Maan. Thank you once again and one more thing, If you want to live in illusion then do so but that day I wasn't the one at fault. Your friend is the guilty one. Now you may go" She told him showing the door.

Samir left the house still with a thought in his mind. The last years, he hadn't questionned himself once about that day. Now that he pondered over everything 'what Geet really at fault?'.

Immediately, he called at his friend, Ashwin's house, whom he didn't call since ages as whenever he met him, he remembered that night so he stopped talking to him. As he got connected, a person from other side informed him that Ashwin was arrested as he tried to molest some other women and raped a few.

Hearing all this, he was shocked. He didn't believe Geet when he should have. She was his wife, he claimed to love, he was the one that had blamed her and believed his friend and threw her out when she was pregnant and now he had lost all his rights on Geet and Geeta, their daughter. He couldn't even face Geet anymore. With eavy hurt he left, he deserved to be alone.

Meanwhile, inside Khurana mansion, as soon as he left, Geet placed a kiss on Geeta's cheek "Geeta baby, why don't you go up and take your book out, we'll come in a while" As Geeta heard this, she got excited and rushed in her room.

Once Geeta had gone up the stairs, Geet turned toward Maan and hugged him as she knew Maan needed her at the moment. She could feel what he was going through.

"No one is going to take Geeta away from us, we won't let" saying this, she captured his lips in a passionate kiss. They kissed each other like there was no tomorrow. How and when they landed on the ouch only they knew. Maan was beneath Geet.

They broke apart from the kiss and Maan moved toward her neck, where he left a trail of kisses. "I love you Geet so much" he said in loving tone

"I also love you so much my Maan" she said back in the same tone.

This little gesture was something that made their life even more beautiful. They trio spent the whole day together, having fun.

Finally Maan felt in peace, the fear which was nagging him was at bay. Now he knew why he was feeling like this. He felt that their love was strong enough to pass in obstacle.

Geet's cravings were on the upmost level, even Geeta, being a baby, didn't whine so much for something than what Geet was doing. As always, Maan wished every single wish of her.

This time, Geet told the doctor to keep the gender as a complete secret as they wanted to wait till the delivery date. On their appointments, Geet and Maan would just ask how the baby was.

Maan and Geeta were full on shopping for the baby. Geet could remember the time when Geeta was born. She could see the same excitement on Maan's face but now the excitement in the house was double because of Geeta, who participated fully in all the choices.

"how about the green teddy bear" Maan said, picking up a teddy bear.

Geeta wrinkled her nose and said "no papa, this isn't good. See that blue one" she pointed toward another teddy bear.

"Geeta this is great na" Maan said, trying make Geeta agree.

Geeta crossed her tiny hand across her chest and whined "no, this isn't good"

"ok ok, as my baby wish" he said, picking up the blue one up and kissing on Geeta's cheek.

"Papa, you can take the red one too" she said sweetly as she was happy to get the blue one for her little sibling.

Geet stood there, admiring them completely. Only two months were left for Geet's delivery and she was advised from the doctor to take a complete rest which Maan and Geeta made sure that she did. Their life was beautiful.

Hey guys,
Here is the part, I hope you will like it. Next part while be updated shortly :)
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further.
All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D

A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in June :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarfarhana1234SShah786nehavashimishimapubasumaagiurs_anamikaCandy_jsramavishangeljyotimaanlvsgeetmandakini_marchlathaaubhakbhartifannonabebumamatha.anisa79rostPoonamTdrashtiMyAnGeLbhawna02vij10Bkhasshruthiruchsswetha03ahsaaspyarkaLadyArwensree.maneetmansi.tripathishubhi_sdreamy4everasmaniharshithaaaaaaanats0101anmirzaShimmerrmeetturitzy0918mypridekabslocksmaaneetmaahiTeamMcSwarekmeena..Ash1991meravigilisosanu3108Vidya_luv_SaRunAlamelusmallvilleswetha10caller123monikasethkooliioshalini_s--Ratna--freya123sona-raiseemamarypunam2712priyasreepreethiaRemya_PillaiTyrozaara2212love2_somaiznaaabinash079DownhillspvdDonnaa

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
PART 22 on PAGE 76

PART 23

Geet stood there, admiring them. Only two months were left for Geet's delivery and she was advised from the doctor to take a complete rest which Maan and Geeta made sure that she did. Their life was beautiful.

Few more days passed away, everything was going as smoothly as possible. Maan was always there for her two babies. For sure, both the girls were babies, especally at that moment. Maan was having a tough time bearing Geet's mood swings but again he was content. His happiness was to see Geet and Geeta happy and if the condition of that was to make him tired than it was nothing in front of their happiness.

As usually, Maan or Geet picked Geeta up. Nevertheless, Geet told to rest so Maan proceeded this duty happily. He spent very little time in his office, most of the work he did from home as he wanted to be with his wife in that time.

When Maan picked Geeta up, he hugged her and she too hugged her back but Maan could something disturbing her. "what happened? my sweet baby isn't looking happy" he asked cutely, giving a kiss on her cheek.

"nothing" she replied in a low voice.

Hearing this, Maan knew it wasn't a matter of someone teasing her but something else. As whenever someone annoyed her, she would tell her parents directly and also add that she too annoyed them more. Maan and Geet would laugh hearing her talks.

This time, he knew it was something serious, which was bothering her daughter a lot but he didn't know what. He decided to talk once they reached at home.

Once they reached at home, Maan picked Geeta in his arms while she just rested her head on his chest cutely. He didn't know what was disturbing her, his daughter was never so calm. He just knew that he had to find out, he couldn't see his daughter in this state.

Taking her in the same room where Geet resting, he made her sit next to Geet. Geet greeted them happily in response Maan kissed her on her cheek and sat on the other of her. Kissing Geeta on her cheek, Geet asked her worriedly "what is the matter princess, you are really quite". Of course, she too had noticed the glumness on her daughter's face.

"Nothing mama" Geeta's response was the same, she just laid there hugging her mother.

Geet raised her head and looked at Maan. She asked him with her eyes, if he knew what happened to her, he shook in no. At that moment, she realized he too wanted to know what happened to her. Both were equally worried for her.

"princess, won't you tell us what the problem is?" Geet said, patting Geeta's back.

As she didn't reply, Maan walked to them and took her in his lap. "please Geeta tell us what happened? we can't see you so quite" he said with his eyes moist. He loved them so much that their quietness made him worried to this extent.

Geeta didn't like her father getting emotional, so she said "papa, my fliend said that once my sistel ol blothel would come in oul family, you'll folget me, is it tlue(my friend said one my sister or brother would come in our faily, you'll forget me, is it true?) ?" her voice was full of pain. She didn't want to be ignored by her parents.

Maan and Geet were flabbergasted, they could never ever think in their worst nightmare to ignore her than in reality it was impossible. Still hearing this from their baby, made them sad.

Kissing on her forehead, Maan said in sweet tone "never baby, we love you so much we can never ignore you. You are our life, our baby". He hugged her tightly, where she felt protected, her father's arm were her shield, she knew she was safe there.

"Geeta baby come here" Geet said stretching her arms out to her daughter. Geeta looked at her mother and went to her.

Making her sit comfortably next to her, in a hug, she said "you dad is saying right. You are our life, our baby, we can't think to leave without you being close to us and you know what, you are not going to be ignored but be loved more because you and your little sister or brother have already a strong bond, whenever you talk to the little little baby, doesn't the baby kick?" she finished with a question.

Listening to her parents her worried vanished away, her face had ligtened up to the fullest. Even what Maan told her was enough to make her feel happy but now what her mother said, she felt really really happy.

"you ale light (are right) mama, we both love each other alleady (already), light (right) little little baby?" Geeta asked placing her hand on Geet's stomach, from where she felt a kick and instantly a big smile came on her face.

Both her parents felt content to see her smiling, her fallen face and her words full of insecurity had left them gloomy but now their face were full of colors. They were now blithesome seeing their daughter happily talking to her little sibling.

In the night, making Geeta sleep on her bed, Maan picked Geet up and took her to their bed. They had put a stop to their love making for the time being. Taking out the ointment for feet, he massaged her s bit swollen feet. It was only due to his massage that her foot's swollen had reduced.

After that, they slept in each other's arm. As in the night Geeta woke up, Maan took her in their bed and made her sleep in between them, making sure to keep her a bit away from Geet's stomach.

Some days later, Maan was confused thinking "why isn't Geet talking to me?". In the morning, she just passed him his purse and said bye. He was baffled but then shrugged it of thinking that it must be her mood swings.

Before going, he tore a flower from the back of their garden and placed it on their bed as he knew she would see it and call him.

Now it had been about three hours but still no call. He was getting worried, as he has expected to receive a call in less than 30 minutes but there was no trace of it. His face was clearly showing his concern for his wife.

He was sitting in the meeting for the last two hours, why he had been able to bear all this hours, it was because he received a message from Geet 'thanks for the flower'. Yet he wasn't to concentrate on the meeting.

That day he was held longer than usually. He so wanted to rush home and talk to Geet and know why she didn't call him the whole day.

As it was time to pick Geeta up so he left the office and everybody knew not to stop him at that time. He picked Geeta up and went at his home, wanting to see his wife badly.

Entering in the house, as per routine, he took Geeta in their room but the door was locked. He frowned and wondered where Geet had gone. He decided to check other room and he indeed found her two rooms away.

"Geet, I was so worried for you" he said hugging her tightly, meanwhile Geeta was crushed between them.

"papa, please stop hugging me" she said childishly, Maan smiled at her sweet talk and put her down.

"go shona, play in your room" Maan said patting her head lovingly.

Geeta smiled and rushed away. Maan hugged her again and asked "why didn't you call me?, I was waiting for your call the whole day, are you angry with me? did I do something to hurt you" his tone was filled with anxiousness.

Geet hugged him back and mumbled "I am fine Maan and you didn't hurt me. huh and we are going to stay in this room today"

"but why?" he asked, with a confused look.

"I am tired, we'll talk later" she said and closed her eyes.

Maan didn't know what happened to her, she was acting really weirdly. She had never behaved like this. He thought to wait a while and get to know from her.

By dinner time, he got immensely worried. The whole day, Geet said as minimum word as possible. He was restless.

After the dinner, Geet retired in the room she was staying at the moment. Maan was left with his face fallen. He wasn't like his wife not talking to her. It hurt him to see her like this.

By midnight, all of them were asleep expect Maan, who was still awaken up lost in his thoughts about Geet. He tried talking a lot to her but she wasn't listening, it was unusual as otherwise she would always listen to him.

As the clock struck to 11.59 pm, he sighed and closed his eyes. In hope to catch some sleep whivh didn't last long as he felt smooth lips on his owns. He knew it was Geet. Still with his eyes closed he moaned and responded back. He was feeling content after a full day of torture. He encircled his arms around her and kissed her with all the passion.

Geet could understand how much hurt he was but what could she do, it was his birthday. At first she thought to be lovely but then in her mood swings she thought to torture him a bit and then make it up for all of her torture and that was what she was doing.

Breaking apart, they heard the stuck to 12 clock. She whispered hoarsely "happy birthday"

At that moment he realized it was his birthday and she more or less did what he had done on her birthday.  Now he truly promised to never repeat that thing again. Though he was sad all the day but her kiss had made up for all of it "I love you" he said before taking her lips again in a kiss.

"I love you too" she replied back between the kiss. "ok, now let's go" she said standing up from the bed.

"where?" he asked with curiosity.

"hmm you just follow" she grabbed his arm and took him with her to their room.

"this is our own room" Maan said with a frown.

"yes it's our room" she confirmed while opening the door. Maan gasped, the room was beautifully with lights and candles. In the between, the cake was placed.

As he felt a tuck on his pant, he looked down and found his princess, Geeta. He picked her up, who pecked on his cheek "happy bilthday (birthday) papa" she said happily while clapping her hands.

Maan smiled widely and kissed on both of the cheeks. After that, Maan cut the cake along his two babies and then they fed each other. They truly had a blast and Maan was presented with loads of gifts, that Geet bought with Nikkita, who had teased her a lot by saying 'huh so wanting to spend his birthday night in private' she was crinsom red at comment.

Once they put Geeta to sleep, Geet really made it up for all the torture. How many times they made out that day, he didn't know and that was all they did the whole night.

Only few days were left to her delivery, Maan and Geet were cuddled up on their bed. Geeta was at her nursery. "Maan would you promise me to not cry during my delivery" she asked while caressing his cheek.

"Geet, I can't promise you this as I have no control over my emotions and heart" he said matter of factly yet romantically.

Hearing this, she knew there was no need to talk about it as she knew he loved her a lot thus seeing her in that state made him weak so she just kissed on his cheek.

As she moved back, Maan slowly cupped her face and kissed on her lips. Her luscious lips always tempt him to kiss her, how he controlled himself at times only he knew.

The heat of the moment made them kiss more passionately. The room was filled with low moan, they were enjoying swallowing down each other's saliva, dancing with each other's tongue and exploring each other's mouth. As they broke out from the kiss, they looked at each other with their eyes full of passion. Moving toward her neck, he nuzzled them and left a trail of kisses their, Geet's moans turned louder.

Maan stopped kissing her and hugged her. He just knew to control himself around herself which was really hard. Even Geet knew, if she hadn't been pregnant, they would have made hot sizziling love. But now as she was pregnant, he didn't try to do more than kissing as to him his wife and baby's life was way more important.

After a while, they were still cuddled up to each other, Geet was snuggling on his chest. From few months, she was having difficulty doing anything because of her bump thus Maan  didn't let her do anything.

Like Geeta's time, he took her on walk for a little while as fresh air was necessary, then he would tell stories to his two babies and one upcoming baby.

"Maan, you really don't want us to know anything about the baby except the condition of the baby?" Geet asked, with her eyes closed.

"Yes, I really don't want to know but if you want to know there is no refusal" he said, giving her peck on he forehead.

Geet smiled and pecked him back on forehead "so I am going to name the baby this time" she said with a wide grin.

"absolutely" he said capturing her lips in his.

In the evening, Maan picked Geeta up in her arms, who was back in the afternoon. As for Geet, he side hugged her and took them down for dinner. By then, he had become a professional in cooking and his babies just adored his foods.

As they stepped down carefully, Geet's eyes raised up and she looked at the ultrasounds. When they shifted here, Maan had shifted Geeta's ultrasounds too and now they were joined by the upcoming baby's ultrasound.

Maan noticed her stare at the beautiful ultrasounds. He still wondered what great power God has given to woman, they created miracles by giving birth to babies.

"Geeta go and take your place" Maan said to Geeta, kissing on her cheek and she too kissed back but her kiss was a sloppy one which made Maan laugh. He so loved his baby's antics.

Once her daughter had run down, he hugged Geet more tightly "what are you thinking?" he asked her in soft tone.

"Maan, I still can't believe that in few days, we'll be parents of two kids. This feel so great" she said with her eyes moist. It felt to her that till a day back she was a baby and now she had a beautiful baby, Geeta and one was on it's way.

"I know jaan, It feels magical" he said squeezing her back. "So have you thought about any name?" he asked curiously.

"hmm, let it remain a surprise" she teased him, with a smile on her face.

As usually her smile lightened up his soul. He just felt to keep looking at her. "papa mama" Geeta called from the dinning table.

Maan shook his head with a sweet smile and took Geet there. He served both of them and then sat down and served himself. "you know, I can at least serve all of you" she said with a frown.

"I know Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana but this Mr Maan Singh Khurana, as in husband of yours loves being at your service" he said with a grin. He knew really well how to handle her wife. He really loved being at her service but he also knew that she loved doing all this so he always let her do that but right she was on a strict rest so he was doing what he loved the most. Being at the service of his family.

Hey guys,
Here is the part, I hope you will like it. Epilogue will be updated, hopefully, within two-three days :)
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further.
All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D

A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in June :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

naliniamissssmarfarhana1234inlwgeetSShah786nehavashionly4mailsmishimapubasumascours_anamikamaagizainabzeeqanjyluvangeljyotimaanlvsgeetReahRajlathaaubhakbhartifanTulisnemaanbhawna02drashtiMyAnGeLanisa79nonabebuBkhasPoonamTpreet.harmanrostnat10shruthiruchsahsaaspyarkasree.maneetLadyArwenmansi.tripathiNH1971sweet_mittalasmanidreamy4everangelarafamita5shalinisaran89ShimmerrPearl_27harshithaaaaaaanats0101anmirzamehak173maaneetmaahiTeamMcSwarekmeena..18myprideritzy09meettukabslocksNiharika.Nair_Jyothi_AlamelusmallvilleAsh1991meravigilisosanu3108Vidya_luv_SaRunshah10caller123freya123sona-raishalini_skooliioswetha10monikasethpunam2712priyasreelove2_somaPadfoot_ProngsRemya_PillaiTyro--Ratna--seemamarypreethiaabinash079iznaaGgorgeousqueenDonnaaspvdDownhill

nats0101 IF-Dazzler
nats0101
nats0101

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
awesm updts
n samir saxena deserved it..

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Hey my beautiful readers,

An important message: if you want to receive a PM and if you are not in my buddy list, please add me as 'kashishkpm'

Please don't forget liking the parts and leaving yours comments, they mean a lot to me :D

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-SwaSan-swetha10sona-raiRemya_Pillaipunam2712Downhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
simply brilliant updates

kashishk

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Superb updates..
samir recieved what he wants...
thankgod!he dint made any fuss further..
loved geet's bday surprise...

kashishk

Go to top