FF-True Luv Is Eternal-MG-EpiloguePg80(13/06/12) - Page 44

Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome updates...
wow luved the way maneet handled sameer..
he should surely repent more..
luved maneet with geeta,...
plzz continue soon
both parts were lovely ,love the way maan take care of his family he is such a darling 
Awesome !!!!!
Loved it !!!
Amazing updates dear...
loved the way they handled the situation...
loved geet's confidence...

ho geet is worried that her mama papa will ignore her...i just loved the way maan geet dealed with that situation..
brilliant update
loved it... sexena ullu khutte kaminey...tune ek kaam accha kiya geet  ko chodke...
issliye toh geet ko the great MSK ka pyar aur khush haal zindagi. aur cute se baby ... ab doosre baby aane waale hain..

awesome double updates yar 
loved the way geet handeled KAMINA DEV

i loved it..dev must be kicked..
how dare he says he will take geeta from them..
geets answers n maans reply to dev superb
part 22
awesome...
Samir is out for good...
part 23
lovely part...
cont soon dear...
PART 22/23 on PAGE 76/77
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?

Coming to the parts:  Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy (now that I am done with my studies my mother wants me to train in household stuff ) :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the prologue and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update in few minutes, hopefully :D
I request please do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish