Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-True Luv Is Eternal-MG-EpiloguePg80(13/06/12) (Page 30)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
PART 10 on PAGE 34

PART 11

They broke from the kiss and Maan rested his forehead against her's and whispered with heavy breath "I love you"

"I love you too" Geet replied back. She was also breathing heavily.

Six days later, Geet entered in her room with Maan. She was wearing yellow color light lenhga, her hands, arms and foot were full with menhdi and as it got dried Maan had brought her in her room to wash her menhdi.

They truly had a blast, Maan on purpose was keeping all the functions for afternoon so that they could get done by evening. He knew Geet would get tired thus she needed good sleep and all of their friends were happy with arrangements.

Usually it was a tradition to keep groom and bride away before the marriage but this wasn't the case here as Geet was pregnant, they knew Geet needed him and so Maan did. They had seen Maan massaging Geet's feet, they had seen Maan reading stories to their baby, they had see how they took care of each other.

Moreover, there friends had realized, Maan didn't get peace until he didn't make sure Geet was fine and sleeping. The same was with Geet, she felt restless, till she wasn't sure he had eaten his food and taking care of himself. All there friends admired them.

Maan gently led her in the washroom and help her wash the mehndi off. Once he was done, he moved the strand of her hairs back and said "you look tired, come I'll put you in bed"

Geet couldn't refuse as she was really tired, true she enjoyed but the pregnancy was taking a toll on her.

Picking her up in his arms, he took her toward her bed. Placing her softly on the bed he nestled  with her in the bed. As she was in a deep slumber, he stood up and covered her properly.

Not moving an inch, he kept staring at her angelic face. He knew his friends had been really understanding but the next day he would only get to see her in the afternoon, for their wedding ceremony.

He kissed on her forehead and kept lingering there for few minutes. After that, he moved toward her womb and he kissed her there. Keeping a his hand on her womb he said "take care girlfriend and don't trouble your mom" as always he felt a kick which made him smile.

This was too good to be true for him. He had never experience any of this until Geet came in his life. He was loving all of this new feelings, he was going to be a father in one months and few days.

With a huge smile, he dimmed the light and made his way toward the door. He stopped at the door and looked back at her. How he wished to just stay here with her and to keep hugging her but then he reassured himself 'don't worry Maan, you guys are going to get married tomorrow". This very thought made him blush with a big smile.

The next day, Maan and the other boys checked the last minute preparations. It wasn't a big affair, just the bride groom, their friends and their friends' parents. It was simple yet fun.

"Maan, let's go and get ready, Panditji must be here in an hour" Rahul said, as his glance fall on the clock

Looking at the clock, Maan nodded and all of them went to get ready. In half an hour, they were all the men were ready. So expect the groom they went down, to check the food and receive their parents. Atul's parents always considered Maan as their son thus they were the one to give them blessings.

As the pandit arrived, they greeted him and led him to the wedding sacred tent. He sat down and prepared the stuff.

Meanwhile, Nikkita, Muskaan and Anjali were giving last touch to Geet's make-up and her jewelery. "you are looking like an angel" Muskaan complimented her, while taking the kohl out from her eyes and put behind Geet's eyes.

Hearing Muskaan's compliments, Geet blushed with a smile on her face. "and this blush make you look more radiant" Anjali added teasingly but what she was the reality. The natural blush was making her look way more beautiful because it was the symbol of Maan's love.

"Ok ok, now enough with teasing, Geet always look beautiful" Nikkita declared and kissed on Geet's forehead like a big sister.

It was true that Geet blushed on their teasing but she was really touched. As the three women noticed her wet eyes, Anjali asked her worried "hey what happened?, I am really sorry if you minded us teasing you"

Geet quickly shook her head and said "no Anjali, it's not that. I never had any siblings and before Maan came in my life, I felt like the unluckiest girl on the earth. I felt so lonely but Maan gave me so much love, he gave me friends-cum-siblings like you, he gave me the right to be his wife. I really felt blessed, Maan is like an angel in disguise for me" her tears were streaming down.

Not only Geet, but the three women and Atul, who came to call them down, felt emotional and tears were coming out from their eyes.

Anjali, Muskaan and Nikkita hugged her and Nikkita said "you really are like out sister and if you ever have a problem you can tell us, we will be always there with you"

They moved back and Muskaan said stretching Geet's lip for a smile "yeah, and now smile"

Seeing their love, Geet smiled through her tears. She felt someone wiping her tears, she looked up and found Atul. "don't cry, this tears are precious. I want to see my sister happy" Atul said with a smile, trying to hide his smile but all of them noticed it.

Geet wiped her tears and hugged him but then again a fresh set of tears came out. "Stop crying, otherwise Maan would say we made you cry" Atul said breaking the hug, in purpose to change the atmosphere.

Hearing Maan's name, made a blush crept up on her cheek "ok now, let's take you down, Maan is waiting for his bride in the mandap"

The blush already present on Geet's face turned more red. All of them took her down. Maan's eyes were fixed on her, he was mesmerized seeing her in this red and golden bridal dress. Only he knew from how long he wanted to see her in that dress, the dress marking a beginning of their new life.

How he loved the sight in front of her, he knew she was blushing as she could feel his gaze on her, her eyes were lowered. He also knew she must be feeling awkward as his girlfriend was growing in her womb. Maan couldn't help but smile widely, they were going to be his.

Geet was now near the wedding tent, she was about to sit down but before she could Maan stood up and helped her sit down in properly as well as comfortably.

As the rounds were about to start, Maan helped her stand up. Not once, he left her hand during the rounds and she really felt protected. As when she stepped down, she felt odd with her big stomach but Maan assuring eyes and gestures calmed her down.

As instructed, the pandit started the chanting and they were soon married. Geet's parted hairs were full with vermilion, the mangulsutr was placed around her neck. She was now legally Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana and she felt extremely proud and happy to be Maan's wife.

Geet was about to touch, the elders feet but they and Maan stopped her. "Geet, you can't bend down" he said worriedly "I'll take blessing for both of us" he took blessing of everyone for him and his wife.

Seeing his concern, she couldn't help but smile. She knew he loved her a lot but now that she was married a thought came in her mind which made her worry.

After a photo shoot, Maan called it a day. The women took Geet in Maan's room and after taking money from Maan and teasing him a bit they allowed him to enter.

As he entered, he saw Geet sitting in the middle of their bed. Her face was covered with veil. He smiled and made his way to her. He sat down in front of her and took the veil off from her face.

He could see her shivering lips, her shivering hands, her pink cheeks, her lowered eyes, he knew she was nervous but he knew there was more to it.

Holding her hand, he kissed it and asked worriedly, he knew there was something bothering her "what's the matter?"

At that question, she looked up and now his doubt was confirmed, her eyes told him clearly something was disturbing him.

She was amazed yet happy to know how he everytime understood her. Geet started feeling terrible "Maan we got married but I won't be able to give you what every husband want on their wedding night" before she could complete, she felt his finger in her lips.

"Geet, when I fall in love with you, I knew you were pregnant and I love both of you equally. When I proposed you I knew I wouldn't be able to make love to you till few months and that isn't a problem at all for me as all I need is you by my side. For now, I just want to hug you and kiss you. Just the feeling of you being with me is enough. I love you loads and our love making can wait" he said lovingly, he kissed on her forehead.

Listening all this, she was really touched but on the same time she was blushing. His loving word really soothed her and told her she didn't need to get worried.

"I love you Maan" she hugged him and hid her head in his chest. Every time, his gesture and words made her fall in love with him more and more.

"I love you too jaan" Maan hugged her back with a smile. He was amazed to know she was worried for their first night as she felt he would feel bad but he could never feel bad as he knew all of this beforehand.

"ok now let me help you take out this jewelery" he said noticing that she was tired wearing that quite heavy jewelery and clothes. Though, he tried it to be light but still he knew it was quite heavy for her specially in this condition.

He helped her taking out all the jewelery and her veil. "ok now go in the washroom and change into something comfortable. I have placed clothes for you inside" he said placing the tendril of her hair back.

Geet smiled and went to the washroom. She took a shower and changed in the shirt and pajama placed for her, which was not really fit much to her comfort.

As she came out, she found Maan changed into short and plain tee-shirt, she couldn't help but keep looking at him, his muscles and body. "uh I hope you don't mind me in short?" he asked with a frown.

Geet stopped staring at his body, she looked at him with a blush and shook her head. Maan came near her and hold her softly from her waist "ahan so Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana was checking me out" he said teasingly.

"Maan..." she said fumblingly

"what Maan?" he asked playfully and kissed on her cheek.

She didn't what to say but then it struck her she was 'Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana'. She looked at him and said with a smile "because only I have the right to check you out as you belong to me"

Maan couldn't help but felt content listening to 'you belong with me'. "you are right we just belong to each other" he said tenderly, with a smile. "ok now let me check out my beautiful wife" he said said taking a step back and whistled "you are looking like a princess"

Geet pouted and said "princess are not fat"

He hugged her with a chuckle and said honestly "well you are my princess and I don't care if you are fat or not" and then he added "and moreover, you are not fat, it's my girlfriend who is growing up". He knelt down and pecked her stomach.

Hearing this, Geet had a big smile on her face. She didn't really feel she was married as now if she thought, they were sharing this relation from the time she started living at his place.

"ok now princess, it's time to sleep" he held her hand and took her to the bed. Dimming the light, he put the blanket on them. Geet snuggled closer to him and placed her head on his chest. He gently kept stroking her hairs.

True they faced problems but now they were together and that was that mattered to them. Finally they were married and they felt heavenly being so close to each other.

Hey guys,
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further. All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D
A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in March :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarfarhana1234thahuinlwgeetnehavashiswati2011only4mailsattitudeshysdg26jagritimanochamishimsimmi11zainabzeeqramavishangeljyotiReahRajmandakini_marchsaharmursleenkrishna.lathaaubhakbhartifanTuliArjunKiAshbhawna02mamatha.mish123anaum91drashtiMyAnGeLvarshakhedekarPoonamTBkhasrostMaanKiGeet..sk_75anisa79shruthiruchsCiaMaaneetsaromaanluverNH1971supernasahuahsaaspyarkaLadyArwenmystique_girllalitha..dreamy4ever-SwaSan-unknown.shristi1harshithaaaaaaaShimmerrgurudrishtiPearl_27ambeerndrmahasheetalvasagurti30shalinisaran89nats0101anisha_maaneetanmirzakabslocks_Jyothi_TeamMcSwarekMahimaan-Veritaserum-18myprideritzy09Niharika.Nairmeena..krati5Vidya_luv_SaRunpreeti.1mrk-1ambbihasmallvilleidunnoswetha10kooliiocaller123HansaNshalini_smaaniqrafreya123--Ratna--sona-raishah10chsweety22preethiaseemamarykkiddoolove2_somaPadfoot_Prongs-Mishu-Remya_PillaiTyroyoga23priya6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212punam2712SheenGciantaahir004cookie.abinash079spvdDonnaa

TeamMcSwarek IF-Rockerz
TeamMcSwarek
TeamMcSwarek

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
It was SOOO BEAUTIFUL, and CUTE, and SWEET !
i absolutely LOVED it !

Edited by lil.mizz.smexii - 17 March 2012 at 4:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

smallville IF-Rockerz
smallville
smallville

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Update was amazing !!!
Yayaya finally they are married !!!
Love their relationship !!!
Update soon

kashishk

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
its was beautiful

kashishk

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
very cute update.. and emotional one too.. hope nothing spoils their peace..

kashishk

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
lovely update
continue soon

kashishk

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10