FF-True Luv Is Eternal-MG-EpiloguePg80(13/06/12) - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago

very beautiful...

they are married now...but now legally
 one thing I don't understand...without court's approval on the divorce how can she marry again...it takes time to process DIVORCE papers and proceedings in court and then approval by judge... Dev is outside India...so hearings take time...how Geet can marry...their marriage is not legal...

thanx for pm...

this was so sweet beautiful and out of the world
maan is out of the world, he loves her and the baby so much
he just wants to be with them
loved it so much
Amazing part.
Loved 2 c them together/
Continue soon.
awesome dear..
loved it so much..
Originally posted by tushti-kiran

very beautiful...

they are married now...but now legally
 one thing I don't understand...without court's approval on the divorce how can she marry again...it takes time to process DIVORCE papers and proceedings in court and then approval by judge... Dev is outside India...so hearings take time...how Geet can marry...their marriage is not legal...

thanx for pm...

hey guys,
Thanks a lot for the lovely compliments :D.

Hey Kiran, Thanks a lot for your awesome comment and compliments. Concerning your query, then you may be right, I have no knowledge in all this as luckily I didn't had any events in my life and I hope I will never have to see it. I am sorry for this inconvenience but uh well this FF and I hope you can let pass by this little blooper and consider their marriage legal. :D

Luv u all<333
Kashish
PART 11 on PAGE 37
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?
From about two months I don't have internet at my home so I am obliged to update the part on Saturday Night, as I stay at my dadi's place. Thus I am trying my best but yet if in future such mistakes happen again please do forgive and also inform me :D.

Coming to the parts: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).

I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts and FFs too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update the next part today, hopefully :D
I request please do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
res

aww beautiful part
cont soon

harneet <3
Edited by -harneet.gill- - 12 years ago
Yayaya th baby is born !!!!
Aaww can't wait for maneet to meet their baby !!
Awesome update !!
Loved it !!
Update soon