Posted: 12 years ago
Happy New Year...

part 2
nice part...
cont soon...
Awesome...
aww maan is so sweet...
luved the way he is taking care of geet..
continue soon
Loved it awesome, happy new year.
MAAN IS SUCH A GEM OF A PERSON
SO DIFFERENT FROM HER SLIMY HUSBAND
THIS IS WHAT SHE WANTED AND NEEDED TO BE LOOKED AFTER AND CARED FOR
Part 2 on PAGE 7
IMPORTANT/ THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
How r u all?

First of all, a very very happy new year to all. If your last year was full of happiness then you may get a lot more happiness. If your last year was a sad one than this year 2012, may be filled with loads of happiness. Be happy and make other happy. All my prayers are with you.

Guys, my Uni started as well as my exams. I so hate exams :(. All the best everyone for their studies and jobs and households. By the way, is anyone here, by chance, a businessman or woman, or at least work in a company that deals with import/export. Actually, I have prepared for a viva but have to make sure if I did well or not ;) :D.

As I already told, guys my uni started... so If I will be regular or not I don't know :(... Seriously I don't like to make delays or anything but this year is the toughest year of studies of my life. Guys I really need your support :D

Coming to the parts: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).

I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts and FFs too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update the next part tomorrow :D
Do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish
Will be waiting for the update!!!
Happy New Year Kashish and ATB for ur exams..

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Awesome!!!
It's a bit early but maybe baby shower ?!?