mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

i hav a dream.. which is haunting me these days.. i want to see arnav drunk... i know its wierd but still.. imagine our hotwa drunken.. n i know only this way arnav can open his heart to kushi.. Os writers try one in this plot... wud be superb if this happens someday in the show.. wat say ?..😳

no problem for me if he turned again to a stern man d next morning...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   
so the thing is badly needing a rabba ve moment... CVs please get us one..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The raizada's don't drink alcohol, and Arnav doesn't as well, because of the sugar content in alcohol, his blood suugar levels would shoot up. But would have been fun.
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow its a gr8 idea.
He will pour his heart out to khushi...
mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hanna93

The raizada's don't drink alcohol, and Arnav doesn't as well, because of the sugar content in alcohol, his blood suugar levels would shoot up. But would have been fun.

hanna ji same in a corner of my mind but dil maange moreπŸ˜ƒ.. i saw baruns scene in bhpkπŸ˜›.. he was too cute yaar trust me.. raizadas ki principles ko sirf ek din leave dedo na.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mystic@

hanna ji same in a corner of my mind but dil maange moreπŸ˜ƒ.. i saw baruns scene in bhpkπŸ˜›.. he was too cute yaar trust me.. raizadas ki principles ko sirf ek din leave dedo na.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lolπŸ˜†, you're right our dil always wants more and more, and the shoratge of rabba ve moments, we all have to put our minds at 100mph, trying to fill the void of romance by arhi.
Barun would do amazing acting of being drunk. lol, yes raizadas for one day just leave those principles and dietary requirements,lol. Nice idea btw.πŸ˜ƒ