CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

FDC Entry Posted-link added to 1st post (Page 3)

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

No no ... creations can have your name ... but as far as the rules are concerned I don't think we are allowed to make anything related to the show or forums !!

that what I was talking about ... hope others too are cleared from its confusion if any Big smile

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
koi mujhe vi samjhayega kya???
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Well basically we have to make a thread of ONE post ... i.e. the first post which will go in for voting !!!

This post should be on Christmas theme with NO connection to the serial !! It has to be innovative and different ... all sorts of creations ... be it in the form of siggies,VMS.poems,experiences ... all sorts of creations about Christmas are welcome !!!

@twinkle about the music thingy ... I have a fusion of various christmas carols that I played on casio ... I guess we can have that Tongue ... will try combine them !!

Maybe we can have a VM with christmas wishes by everyone compiled ..

and the rest I feel everyone should send in whatever they can ... any sort of creation ... and all that can be sorted out and compiled and posted !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-debasree04

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Actually i saw this thread few days ago but as i dnt understand actually what is it Confused --- better late than never , so lets not regret for the delay anymore Big smile
Thread on Chirstmass...just a one main post or few posts??? --  Let me confirm and let you know is it one post per forum or member ? 
Please can anyone tell me
Twinkle...i m always here... -- good to hear / read that deba Tongue
But at first we need to decide it xactly what to do as the time is very less -- few minutes before roopal was discussing about the VM, gave her AVC link, better you discuss with her and decide what to do, if you need any help with decoration stuff, I'll help you Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

@twinkle about the music thingy ... I have a fusion of various christmas carols that I played on casio ... I guess we can have that Tongue ... will try combine them !!-- sounds great, try making a long duration one so that it can be heard from the welcome post to farewell  Tongue

Maybe we can have a VM with christmas wishes by everyone compiled .. -- that's what I was saying,LOL 

and the rest I feel everyone should send in whatever they can ... any sort of creation ... and all that can be sorted out and compiled and posted !! -- will have all the rough work in this thread only , so that only the finalized outpost of posts can be put to the main one 
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

koi mujhe vi samjhayega kya???

kya samjhana hay aapko...?? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
If all of u want VM from me then i have a suggestion to all that all of u just write 2-3 lines on the thread...no need of PM...i will make siggies with it...becoz PM method is too much hectic as we have no much time...
I will make VM on it...
If any active member fail to do it...i will add something from behalf of her /his if the member is active here

So what's ur suggestion?? Tell me Smile
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
NO PMS all the in & out  discussions SHOULD be here only 

all the rough work, suggestions, doubts,  are to be discussed here only

Edited by -Twinkles- - 16 December 2011 at 6:44am

Go to top