CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

FDC Entry Posted-link added to 1st post (Page 2)

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Twinkles-

If we think to add a Christmas VM too, lets make it as we did for DUO's birthday special VM's ...what say ? Tongue

good ideaThumbs Up
well i too wanna make a vm
can u tell me how to convert any file to mp3 or wmv format?

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
I know how to do the music thingy so definitely can help Tongue ... thanks to Chinnu who told me LOL

I was discussing about this thread till a few days back but Daya sir's b'day contest was going on and I didn't bring up this topic ... I forgot Tongue ... thanks a ton Twinky for bringing this topic here !!!

One must remember we DO NOT have to make creations or whatever regarding to the show ... it has to be different .. but nothing related to the show !!!

the post need not just have creations .,.. it can have some interesting matter ... like some fun christmas experiences, poems, memories etc etc ...

Like Vis said I agree ... participation is what matters ,,, I hope everyone will contribute something ... we must do something different from the usual stuff. Participation is important and agar jeeth bhi jaaye toh kya kehna !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
use ANYVIDEOCONVERTER 

it help in converting youtube links into any format 

here's the downloading link...

thanks to debasree who helped me when I need it Embarrassed

BTW, what about collecting siggys from the members ? May be it's not that easy but still we can try Tongue

..Roopal..

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
We'll first have to see if everyone is ready to make a siggy !! It need not be top class ... I'd rather appreciate creations by everyone regardless of whether it's very good or not !!

-Twinkles-

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

I know how to do the music thingy so definitely can help Tongue ... thanks to Chinnu who told me LOL - bingo, then you can start working on it from now on ...  waiting for chinnu & neeme's reply, but we have to google search for them, as both aren't available right now LOL

I was discussing about this thread till a few days back but Daya sir's b'day contest was going on and I didn't bring up this topic ... I forgot Tongue ... thanks a ton Twinky for bringing this topic here !!!  --- I was doing the Mission Santa thread and I got a pm from our viewbie , in the beginning I was confused , so the credit goes to visrom di who informed me bout it indirectly Wink

One must remember we DO NOT have to make creations or whatever regarding to the show ... it has to be different .. but nothing related to the show !!!  not even our names to be displayed on our creations ...?? Confused
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

We'll first have to see if everyone is ready to make a siggy !! It need not be top class ... I'd rather appreciate creations by everyone regardless of whether it's very good or not !!

I guess this is enough to motivate everyone to participate... come on guys... lets start making it as soon as we can Tongue
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
No no ... creations can have your name ... but as far as the rules are concerned I don't think we are allowed to make anything related to the show or forums !!

Here goes the rule that says so !!

They CANNOT have any SERIAL related content on the thread.
*This is to ensure that the thread is generic to allow for unbiased voting!!!*

-Twinkles-

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Actually i saw this thread few days ago but as i dnt understand actually what is it Confused
Thread on Chirstmass...just a one main post or few posts???
Please can anyone tell me
Twinkle...i m always here...
But at first we need to decide it xactly what to do as the time is very less

Go to top