Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: debasree04

Yes u r right if we make in that way that is actually main way but everyone generally follow this order that"s why i m telling that start from that portion...
Starting like that whether it is from Grinch or Carol just show that someone dnt like Christmas celebration & u r going to say what is Christmas & how we celebrate it

Ahh, I see! That's indeed a great idea! πŸ˜ƒ

If we present it in a story format, I think we could also include some more dramatic background music to give it a stronger effect.

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Xactly this is what i mean...a story format...
I post some songs link (Twinkle given that) last page...check it

One more thing if u need some siggy i can make that...but at first sequentially decide all the scene...
U make VM in Movie maker??
DemonStar thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

debasree04 thumbnail
Yeah i also checked the songs...really great Twinkle πŸ‘
I will check this link also Ravi...

Ravi Why do u think so?? Ur first VM is just superb...u can make it

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope all of you have checked this !!! It clearly explains what's to be done !!!
And also sone changes in the admission procedure ... and above all that we can have a thread of many posts too ... do go through this thread if you haven't !!!

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2346298
debasree04 thumbnail
Yes Bhavna we check this...but give some suggestion also...this is suggestion by Visrom & Twinkle...any more idea??

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey bhavs, deba did quote that post previously in the noon ... thanks dearπŸ˜ƒ

are you working on the 'add music to the page'  ...  I've checked the link chinnu previously posted during the birthday discussion ...  that website says that this music will last only for 30 days since its creation... hope your created BG will last till the contest ends 
DemonStar thumbnail

Ravi Why do u think so?? Ur first VM is just superb...u can make it

Thanks, but I'm having problems with Movie Maker on this computer and the sound editing isn't working well. So you should do it because I may not be able to submit it on time. πŸ˜Š

debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DemonStar

Thanks, but I'm having problems with Movie Maker on this computer and the sound editing isn't working well. So you should do it because I may not be able to submit it on time. πŸ˜Š

Okay actually movie maker is always creating so many problems...
Then can u give me the brief of the story scene per scene as u think of it...
Though i have that idea about which i told it before but still i want to know ur suggestions...
DemonStar thumbnail

Then can u give me the brief of the story scene per scene as u think of it...
Though i have that idea about which i told it before but still i want to know ur suggestions...

I think the idea we discussed is excellent - the VM can begin on a slightly dark note with scenes from the Grinch and Christmas Carol movies, about how those characters rejected Christmas, playing alternately. I think a good point to segue into the portion about th birth of Jesus would be when the first Ghost appears in front of Scrooge and leads him into the flashback. Thus we can gradually move to the part where the characters have a change of heart, closing it out with scenes of carols, Santa etc.