Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Is it looking good to post two VMs on the Chirstmas??
I dnt have any idea...😕
One thing we can do...we consult it together the whole theme then make it just one...what do u say?
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah that's what I wanted to know. 😊 Discussing the theme together is a great idea; I'll be glad to discuss and offer suggestions!

I think it could go something like this - begin the VM with the religious significance of Christmas (the birth of Jesus, the star of Bethlehem and associated symbolism, etc.), and then gradually move on to the festival's cultural significance, especially the spirit of charity and love. Scenes from "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" and "A Christmas Carol" could work well here. Carols and scenes of celebration can close it out. Is that accurate?

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DemonStar

Will there be only one VM included in the final thread?

not sure about it, but it would be great as many as we are able to do

-Twinkles- thumbnail

This is interesting! I have a decent collection of Christmas tunes and would be interested in doing a VM, but am unable to come up with any ideas for the scenes... will try to think about it. It could be a good idea to include scenes from Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" too though, about Scrooge's change of heart.

If you'd like to have any of the music, let me know. 😊

hey that's a great idea... so we are having another VM ðŸ˜ƒ
debasree04 thumbnail

I think it could go something like this - begin the VM with the religious significance of Christmas (the birth of Jesus, the star of Bethlehem and associated symbolism, etc.), and then gradually move on to the festival's cultural significance, especially the spirit of charity and love. Scenes from "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" and "A Christmas Carol" could work well here. Carols and scenes of celebration can close it out. Is that accurate?

If we make it in different way ?
I mean
Add How The Grinch Stole Christmas & A Christmas Carol first then show that what is Christmas as u said before "(the birth of Jesus, the star of Bethlehem and associated symbolism, etc.), and then gradually move on to the festival's cultural significance, especially the spirit of charity and love. "
Actually i want to say make it something different...

debasree04 thumbnail
@Twinkle if we make 2-3 VMs in one theme its not looking good rather we discuss our ideas & will make it one only
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think that'd be nice too, but it would probably flow a bit more smoothly if we first introduce the viewer to what Christmas is, and then move onto the cultural factor because the two movies we discussed are, in a way, based on the development of the values taught by Jesus, in a more contemporary setting.
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

Add How The Grinch Stole Christmas & A Christmas Carol first then show that what is Christmas as u said before "(the birth of Jesus, the star of Bethlehem [ can also add more like the story of three wise men & shepherds  ]   and associated symbolism, etc.), and then gradually move on to the festival's cultural significance, especially the spirit of charity and love. "
Actually i want to say make it something different... means how ?

debasree04 thumbnail
Yes u r right if we make in that way that is actually main way but everyone generally follow this order that"s why i m telling that start from that portion...
Starting like that whether it is from Grinch or Carol just show that someone dnt like Christmas celebration & u r going to say what is Christmas & how we celebrate it
debasree04 thumbnail
Ravi...the following songs are given by Twinkle...if u need u can check this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Pf1iascLr_w

No# 1 the song which describes the story of Christmas Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UkBnLLRJbX0

No# 2 :: two of Praise & Worship songs - which has a very good music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03lfnqwvuXY&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tiWqF5Ptolo

No# 3 - Jingle bells 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=O2MFducncsg