Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
have to make sure nobody reveals any of their CID related memories, otherwise our post may get disqualified 

so how to inform this to others as I hardly see 5,6  members here , how to inform them who may think and will to write something  ?
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

so that means we already have tow VMs on the list 

deba, shall I send you another song, as we are to do Christmas and New Year Combo ? I have one song which we sing at the end of Carols ðŸ˜ƒ

I just got an idea, can  we think of making one post of Members past year Experience and New year Resolution " something like that sought ... or anything like sharing his or her's Christmas Experience of any past year's experience which is memorable 

Twinkle...actually i still not fully got the total idea...but i dnt want to make only on Grinch rather i try to describe why we celebrate Christmas & adding Grinch..then what is Christmas(something about Jesus)...then celebration details...then only one messages from behalf of forum...
Is it okay?? Tell me

We can make a post on just resolution of new years of all the members...it will be something different
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

so how to inform this to others as I hardly see 5,6  members here , how to inform them who may think and will to write something  ?

That's really sad...we want everyone's participation
-Twinkles- thumbnail
@deba - regarding the Christmas VM, you start thinking how will you prefer the video to be as...

and the songs I've sent you will help you to add story to it, you just try to add stuff matching to those stories... 

I may not be available tomorrow, but will get back here on Monday with all my preparations ðŸ˜ƒ

here's the song - Christmas and New year one 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Pf1iascLr_w
debasree04 thumbnail
@Twinkle...okay i will try to complete it very soon...thanx for the songs 😃
another point that the total thread details is still not decided...i mean who will make what ??? 😕 as we dnt have so much time so we first decide all these...what do u say??
Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
-Twinkles- thumbnail
as I mentioned before, not many are here to suggest and decide about the volunteering so lets not waste time waiting for some one , no offense meant to any 

but I think if we start our work preparations, others may join us in the process and then help us in the progress 

about me ,  I'll take the responsibility for preparing the welcome avi , will also help with few Christmas siggies and the Party stuff 

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This is interesting! I have a decent collection of Christmas tunes and would be interested in doing a VM, but am unable to come up with any ideas for the scenes... will try to think about it. It could be a good idea to include scenes from Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" too though, about Scrooge's change of heart.

If you'd like to have any of the music, let me know. 😊

debasree04 thumbnail
actually i still not fully got the total idea...but i dnt want to make only on Grinch rather i try to describe why we celebrate Christmas & adding Grinch..then what is Christmas(something about Jesus)...then celebration details...then only one messages from behalf of forum...
Is it okay?? Tell me...

@DemonStar thats great if u make a VM then u can do it...
Previously i thought this...but if u want to make a VM then u will do it

debasree04 thumbnail
Even i am also trying to make siggies & one last thank you avi
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Will there be only one VM included in the final thread?