Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: visrom

😆😛

Okay good 😃
But still I have a query 😆 if it is a contest then can we use the name of the forum or what about copyrights in case of creations?? 😕
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One thing I got cleared...

iwe are suppose to prepare one page of 8 posts with different Holiday season content ðŸ˜› the final output the link of the thread should be sent to Creative account holder... hope I got it right 

so is anyone here ready with any other suggestion for the thread...

One thing is clear, we have to make our posts as interesting,funtertaining, colorful etc as much we can do ..  

while I was going through the post, I read Radha also mentioned that we can add games to the post.. I was thinking of it , shall we have a talking with Santa games - we have to work on it a lot, have to prepare how much interesting we can make that game to be 

@visrom - hey di, I asked it previously, shall we start up our post wth a simple Welcome orelse we add some more words to indicate as our(CID forum members)  post ... like " Welcome to CIDians corner" 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There's shouldn't be any serial related content, because other forums will be voting. Therefore...no mention of CID anywhere.

Just make a good-looking thread..only one page...because as Radha says judges cannot view more than that. Get Chinnu's help and put that music thing for sure...say some christmas-related song.
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

we are suppose to prepare one page of 8 posts with different Holiday season content ðŸ˜›

But in that post of @Radha only mention CHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR...there is no mention of holiday season...becoz there is many holidays which is different from Christmas...
Okay now i understand that no use of CID...
visrom thumbnail
Ok...so first post will be a welcome post.

Second post - maybe some things about signifcance of Christmas.

Third post - some party stuff

Fourth post - ???

Last post - names of the creators (user ids can be mentioned without telling the forum name)
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
-Twinkles- thumbnail

There's shouldn't be any serial related content, because other forums will be voting. Therefore...no mention of CID anywhere. -- what to write then ? just  " Welcome " or Happy Holidays , Seasonal Greeting, usually we do introduce with the content matter related word na , so am asking for what to write in the Text , am asking so that if once the gif is made it would take time to re-edit it 

Just make a good-looking thread..only one page...because as Radha says judges cannot view more than that. Get Chinnu's help and put that music thing for sure...say some christmas-related song. -- Chinnu has not yet informed anything about it, but bhavs has already informed yesterday that she can do it with nice Christmas collection ðŸ˜›

debasree04 thumbnail
Yeah thats good idea
At first when the discussion started some of us said making a VM on Christmas
then Sri said we can make a VM on the Grinch stolen Christmas...
-Twinkles- thumbnail

Ok...so first post will be a welcome post.

Second post - maybe some things about signifcance of Christmas.

Third post - some party stuff

Fourth post - ??? 

how about adding Christmas siggys to one single post and VMs to another 

if we get more volunteers for some writing stuff, will add one with that too

why Party in the beginning only ? if you don't mind lets make party post last second one before the creator's lst post  ... what say ? 

Last post - names of the creators (user ids can be mentioned without telling the forum name)

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

Yeah thats good idea
At first when the discussion started some of us said making a VM on Christmas
then Sri said we can make a VM on the Grinch stolen Christmas...

so that means we already have tow VMs on the list 

deba, shall I send you another song, as we are to do Christmas and New Year Combo ? I have one song which we sing at the end of Carols ðŸ˜ƒ

I just got an idea, can  we think of making one post of Members past year Experience and New year Resolution " something like that sought ... or anything like sharing his or her's Christmas Experience of any past year's experience which is memorable 

some one try to edit or modify my idea 😆
visrom thumbnail
Ok...each member can give a funny resolution...something to entertain people.