Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Okay. So like the Grinch instead of explaining why we love Christmas, we can say we hate Christmas. The VM can be something along the lines of the Grinch stealing everyone's presents and trees when they are asleep. Then we have a siggy which shows that people are still celebrating Christmas and New Year and show the different days that are celebrated during Christmas. A second siggy can show the Grinch doing a turnaround. We can end off with some personal stories of why we love Christmas and we can include a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's siggy.

okay now i understand...
Minionite thumbnail
Okay Twinkles. I won't be on until very late tomorrow, but I'm out of ideas as it is. πŸ˜†
debasree04 thumbnail
Twinkle one more suggestion for making welcome...can u do it with Santa in the place of doll?? It will be more wonderful
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Twinkles-

use ANYVIDEOCONVERTER 

it help in converting youtube links into any format 

here's the downloading link...

thanks to debasree who helped me when I need it πŸ˜³

BTW, what about collecting siggys from the members ? May be it's not that easy but still we can try πŸ˜›

thanks
great ideaπŸ‘
will try

n gud luck to all participantsπŸ‘
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very creative idea twinky πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...

Good luck to all the participants πŸ‘πŸΌ

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why you are appreciating me... πŸ˜† this is not my idea, I have just volunteered to start this discussion 

expecting every member on this forum to participate in this contest, atleast try to contribute you ideas and suggestions πŸ˜ƒ
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: debasree04

Twinkle one more suggestion for making welcome...can u do it with Santa in the place of doll?? It will be more wonderful

was thinking the same, what shall I add to the text part, doesn't simple 'welcome' look ordinary ...??

what you all suggest to add up to the welcome - how about " welcome to CIDians Corner " , it's just a thought can suggest something better and apt for the contest πŸ˜›
debasree04 thumbnail
I just saw this on that thread...I think we should tell this to Nadii
Visrom can u do this becoz in the following part it is written

This content was originally posted by: MP_Radha

This is basically an opportunity for members of a particular forum to gather and have a great time coming up with an X-mas themed post hun.   The post has to be creative, colorful, and may have any content that would attract and engage members.  You would work together in preparing the post content and send it to the crazycreative account.  And we will conduct an anonymous voting session, and the winner thread will be made a GA (by the organizers), and the rest would be made as stickies in individual sections that participate 😳. 

Right now we are encouraging the interested members of any particular section to contact their DTs and inform them about this contest and prepare a sign up / recruitment thread.. in their particular sections (which could be made sticky by the section DTs).  Once members sign up.. you guys can brainstorm ideas and come up with a very CREATIVE/ ATTRACTIVE post content that has to be PMed.

P.s. for any sections without a DT, please contact me...